Best experience feeding a cocksucker

feednut

I have a personal on call cocksucker he's 67  retired this cocksucker mouth is so amazing I don't have enough words to describe how mind blowing that mouth is the fist time we met I was on my lunch break from work went over his house for 30 min when I tell you this cocksucker attack my dick with his throat absolutely no gag reflex can keep the dick in his throat forever he  I never had a cocksucker  make my body twich and jump because it feels good but yea he ate my dick for 30 min swallow  balls deep. I went back to  work couldn't stop thinking about that hungry cocksucker eat dick so passionately I had to go back i went back the next day night time got there at 9 o'clock got my dick worship for 4 hours  body shaking edging when I finally cum down his throat I was shaking like I was having a seizure went back the next day got edge for 8 hours until I explode its so crazy because this cocksucker  mouth feel so good I don't even think about sex or pussy no more that mouth do some amazing things I'm loving it

• Like 2

I felt this cocksucker  mouth feel so good I don't even think about sex or pussy no more that mouth do some amazing things I'm loving it

Damm i trying to find that cleveland cocksucker like that feeling my pipes are loaded i find that person 

thanks everyone your input is great

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 12/22/2023 at 10:47 PM, topblkmale said:

Cocksuckers name and number please 

Rob from Syracuse, NY. Can host discreetly. I truly enjoy sucking and I like to take my time. Can suck for hours. Text me at 315-784-1868. Send d pic if you would like to test my skills. If I like him, I’m game. Always looking to improve my skills so new friends are welcome.