Christmas present from Drew

Bokkierob

Drew gave me my Christmas present this morning. I opened it and it was a new regulation jockstrap. Well, not quite new since he’d been wearing it to break it in for me. He insisted I strip and put it on. Like the good daddy I am, I put it on. I got an immediate erection putting it on. Drew led me to the couch and made me kneel on it with my legs spread and my hole on show. He got to his knees, put his hand on my cheeks and buried his face in my crack. Not just that but I could feel his tongue penetrating my chute. Those of you who have read my previous posts will know that eating ass is not one of Drew’s favourite things. I love having a tongue in my hole so it was a big deal for him to service me that way. He took his time and he ate me out for nearly an hour. He was still eating me when someone rang the doorbell. Drew answered it naked. It was Dwayne, his buddy. Drew had arranged for him to come over. Drew got his face back between my cheeks and resumed eating me out. Out the corner of my eye I saw Dwayne getting undressed. He stood behind Drew and soon I felt Drew’s tongue coming out my hole and a hard cock entering me. It was Dwayne. He went balls deep inside me. I fucking shuddered, it felt so good. He fucked me for a good 20 minutes then shot his load up my arse He pulled out and Drew forced his cock balls deep inside me. He asked “how are you liking your Christmas present Dad?” I grunted “fucking great son - shoot your load in me” Drew took another few minutes and shot his load deep in my guts. It felt amazing to have both boys’ loads in me. It wasn’t over yet. Drew told me that my present from Dwayne (apart from his load) was for me to seed his arse. I pumped Dwayne and drained my nuts up his hole. I sat back exhausted and thoroughly satisfied. Eating out my arse (and breeding me) was the best Christmas present Drew has ever given me.  I’m afraid all he got from me was a new iPhone. Still, he’ll get a load from me tonight and tomorrow morning.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

A follow-on from yesterday. I didn't fuck Drew last night - got a bit drunk. But I woke up horny as fuck this morning. Drew was still asleep beside me which got me so hard. Sleepy boys turn me on so much. I rolled him, still half asleep, on to his belly, mounted him and got stuck balls deep into his arse. As I was fucking him he gradually woke up and I felt him start to push back on to my cock with each of my thrusts. He moaned "breed me dad" he knows I love being called dad or daddy and it always triggers my orgasm. My balls contracted and I pumped my first load of the day up his arse. I collapsed on his body and stayed inside him, enjoying his cum filled hole on my cock.

• Like 2