What’s so erotic about an enema?

ErosWired

I have a hotel reservation tonight in Nashville, where my anus will stand in for a cunt, and my bowel for a uterus, in the futile and recreational (and, one hopes, wanton and brutal) acts of reproduction that ensue over the course of the night as fuckhungry Tops in search of ass find my open door. As always, I have begun my preparations early to empty my gut of any possible matter that might distract from the action - and this involves quantities of water entering from both ends.

The saltwater wash comes first, where I drink a quart of warm saltwater on an empty stomach as soon as I get up. It’s not pleasant. I can feel it - and hear it - percolating down through my belly on its way to my colon, where it will jump-start the conveyor belt to move whatever’s in the pipeline toward the exit on express. If only that’s all there was to it.

But no. Once I let it out (and there won’t be any choice or delay in the matter) it will be time to hit it from the other end. I’ve got it down to a science now; I know just where to turn the knobs on the shower for the right temperature and flow so the water coming out of the metal hose with its bulbous attachment on the end neither scalds nor chills my insides, and doesn’t hit them with enough force to strip paint.

I’ll shove the end into my hole, with the attachment head - about 1.5” diameter, snaked up until I feel it pop past my second ring, to endure there’s no impediment to the flow, and begin counting seconds until I hit 60. This will be an all-night cumdump session, so it gets the full deep-cleaning.

I’ll feel the water invading me, filling me, taking over my entire abdomen. There’s nowhere water doesn’t reach, no place off-limits to it, and it takes advantage. Soon a sick ache commences - I’m not supposed to be full of water. My body knows it, and doesn’t like it. It wants to get rid of it, but can’t get it all out at once no matter what it does.

I’ll sit at the toilet and try to expel it, and get some relief as most of it comes back out, washing out unwanted matter, but I can feel there’s some left deep inside me. I’ll bend and twist and elevate my legs, and wait, wait, wait…and finally reach a point where I feel like most of it is out.

Then I’ll get back in the shower, and di it again. 50 seconds. Same miserable procedure. I have to, because, as the outflow from the second wash proves, the first wasn’t enough.

Once that’s out…I’ll do it again. 40 seconds of invading water, followed by many minutes of water torture as the water drags at the insides of me, trying to pull them out along with it.

Then I’ll do it again. 30 seconds. I’ll be feeling pretty waterlogged by now, and my cunt will have begun getting sore. This is the frustration stage, when I keep hoping the escaping water will run clear, and it does - until some inner dam breaks an out comes another reservoir of darkness that hadn’t yet made it out.

Depending on how clean I am by this point, I may have to go another fill of 30 seconds, or drop to 20. If 20, I’ll be in rinsing territory, and approaching the end. When I can do quick rinses of 15, 10 and 5 seconds, I know there’s nothing left inside me. I’ll be feeling weak, and sodden, and literally drained.

All for the sake of some Tops who may or may not decide they want to fuck tonight.

Some people do enemas for fun, for play. Even though the experience I describe above is anything but pleasant or desirable, I also recognize a certain sensation that comes with the feeling of water filling me involuntarily. I’m being forced to take it - literally - by the force of water. If someone else were applying it, there would be a different sense of coercion, but the water itself dominates.

Why, though, is that erotic in itself? It’s harder to pin down. I wonder, though, as I feel my belly swell with its introduced contents, whether I experience a momentary sense of impregnation, and a sense of birthing - a breaking of waters - with each expulsion. And in the case of the routine I’m about to follow, repeated impregnation and birthing several times over the course of a couple of hours. There are limits to the analogy, of course (the discomfort is hardly that of giving birth, and possibly not as bad as morning sickness) but it’s certainly exhausting.

It’s about time to get started, whether I like it or not. I’m on duty tonight in Nashville.

• Like 1

Thank you for this post.  I appreciate your enthusiasm and dedication to your craft.  I consider myself versatile and hope that one day I can be half as dedicated as you are.  I’m so new to bottoming, I’m still learning how to do it all properly.  

reading threads and posts like this is extremely helpful to a novice that is exploring this side of himself.  

i wish you great success on your adventure.  Nashville is just up the road from me.  I would enjoy buying you a coffee sometime just to hear more of your exploits and outlook of this arena of being a full time bottom. 

all the best

I don't have an enema fetish, but I do think that enemas and douching can be erotic. For me, I see douching as part of a 'ritual' to prepare for sex. Physically, it helps to clean out, relax, and open the passage that will be used. Mentally, the act of douching helps to put me in a more submissive frame of mind. I connect with my dirty side and acknowledge my needs and desires. I put myself through this somewhat degrading task solely to be used by someone I've never met. Douching, lubing, opening wider with dildos, all increase my desire for sex.

Sex is, on a certain level, tension and release. Rubbing the penis stimulates the prostate to create tension until climax, then there is a release through orgasm. But that isn't the only way you can create tension. If you stimulate the prostate while holding a full bladder, there is an added amount of tension. The same is true with something in the rectum. Getting fucked, playing with toys, and filling with enemas all create different types of sensations that some people find pleasurable. Struggling to hold in an enema can provide a desperate tension until you lose control. That's followed by an almost orgasmic release.

I've played with guys who are into diapers and other potty play. For guys who are into that, the use of enemas fits in well. But every guy is different in the type of sensations they are looking for. Some are purely looking for the physical stimulation. Others want the mental stimulation associated with role-play, desperation, and humiliation. Most people aren't into that stuff, but, whatever floats your boat. (Maybe a bad choice of words there at the end since we're talking about enemas, but, whatever.)

All of that is different from what you do. You seem to take a more clinical view of your preparations. You might not find it particularly enjoyable, but it seems to be effective for you, and there's nothing wrong with a strictly utilitarian approach.