Tantric Sex and extra-long fuck sessions

HardaddyMA

TANTRIC SEX AND EXTRA-LONG FUCK-SESSIONS

Obviously the overwhelming emphasis on this site is getting and giving hot loads of Poz-cum, and all the joys, pleasures and adventures that this quest entails. But this DADDY-bear is wondering how many TOPS (or bottoms for that matter) have ever experienced Tantric sexual pleasure, or the art and science of delayed orgasm by prolonging the joys and intense pleasure of fucking while not giving up that sacred seed?

I kinda stumbled on it with some really incredible bottoms that just could not get fucked enough. After doing some reading and lots of practice, and with the help of poppers, weed, leather-bound cock and balls and learning to slow down and even stop fucking to just a very slow push, I was able to maintain my hard-on easily for an hour or more, and actually have the physical feelings and electric rush of having an orgasm without actually ejaculating my cum! It was ALL of the joy physical, mental and emotional satisfaction of blowing a load w/out losing one drop!

Over time I was able to perfect this technique and literally fuck all nite long, maintaining my rock-hard cock, fuck multiple times without giving up a drop of my cum. This was something I could still do even late in my 40’s. When I did FINALLY shoot my load it felt like I was shooting a gallon of cum. Orgasm was so intense that it felt like I was shooting out the lining of my urethra along with my cum! They would be orgasms that would all but stop ur heart they were so intense!! The lucky bottom on the receiving end would often shoot his own load w/out touching his cock from the impact of all that scalding hot cum on his prostate!

Is anyone else into this and if so, how did you learn to control your orgasm?? Tell us how it feels to fuck forever? How many bottoms could u fuck in a nite? HOw much cum did u finally shoot? Have any bottoms had this experience from the 'other end of THE STICK'??

• 9 years later...