Mr Taylor Fucks Danny?

rduckv

Danny was a 20 something boy living with his parents down the street. He would walk by my house all the time in shirtless. 5'9" Slightly hairy, Thin but toned, with a beautiful ass. Messy brown hair always in an ill fitting ball cap. Jeans riding low with his boxer waistband showing.  I always thought he was hot. so one afternoon i waved at him to say hi. and he said hi and walked over to talk. I asked him why he was always walking by without a shirt on, and wasn't he worried he would get sun burned. And he just said "Mr Taylor like me to arrive this way when he fucks me?" I looked back at him dumbfounded.

"Mr Taylor fucks you?"

"yep"

"but i see you walking by like this at least once or twice a day and that's only when i happen to be looking outside, so i know i can't be seeing you every time you are out walking around."

"Yep"

"So you just like walking shirtless because he will fuck you occasionally?"

"Oh no, i don't like it at all, if you see me shirtless i am walking to or from his house for fucking"

"How many loads do you get a day? and why do it if you don't like it?"

"I don't like being shirtless, but i love the fucking and can never get enough cum in my ass. So i do what i am asked and i get what i want." He shrugs. "And i usually get at least 2 loads a day shot in my ass"

"Fuck dude, Mr Taylor has is good if he gets to fuck you that often, and you take it bare?" I say getting hard thinking about his hole full of fuck juice.

Looking at my pants he seeing me hard and just points and says "I can help you with that if you want, Mr Taylor doesn't care if anyone fucks me, hell, he sells my hole for money sometimes, or tells me to get my loads other places if i am too horny for him"

"Are you coming from or going to Mr Taylor's now."

He frowns a bit and says "Coming from, if you want me fresh i can go clean out and come back"

"Fuck no, you better not, i like cummy holes"

He smirks, walks past me into my house and pulls his pants down to show me beautiful hole leaking cum. I tasted his warm leaking hole and he just moaned. After i found all i could in his hole i lined up and mounted my new favorite neighborhood slut. He groaned in ecstasy as i pushed into his freshly fucked and rimmed hole.

"Any other neighbors fuck you?"

"Not yet sir, i keep looking and hoping"

"Danny, you can stop by here anytime you have cum in your hole.  Be warned i will eat out your hole if you are wanting to keep the cum, but i will fuck another load in you before you leave"

"sounds good sir, i will save your house for last"

That was all i needed to hear, i unloaded in my new favorite slut. He smirked as i pulled free of him. He was squeezing his hole to try and keep his prize in. Then turned around and cleaned my dick off with his mouth as he pulled his pants back up. 

"Anything else you need Mr Myers?"

"Give me the sluttiest kiss you can muster, and the remember to come back"

He grins, obliges, and walks out of my house. God i can't wait till he comes back.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...