6 loads this past weekend - I'm a cumdump

I'm a gay Dad. I have two children and one of them still lives with me recovering from an injury.  This limits my ability to host or even have sex.  Not complaining, just setting the stage for my weekend of fun.

My son decided to go to a friends for New Years.  This left me home alone.  As soon as he announced I started planning.  I was excited. This is the second weekend in the last month where I was able to actually host and be the cumdump that I am!!

I set the stage, setup the lighing, got cleaned out, lubed up, harness out, poppers out, jockstrap on, updated my profile on Sniffies, Grindr and BBRT.  I was ready.  Ass up waiting for a cock to breed me.

First up was a was a young guy out running errands.  He had hit me up on sniffies.  He was looking to stop by and dump a load and go!  He was out running errands and he told me he would hit up a little later.   I waited patiently.   Eventually he hit me up and was on his way.  I was on all fours waiting.  He came in, I could hear him come up the stairs, undress.  It's so exciting.  He mounted me,  pumped his raw load into me.  I was in pure heaven.    I did not see his face or anything about him until he pulled out and I got on my knees to clean off his cock!!

Second was a request for a completely anon breeding.   He hit me up on BBRT looking for an ass to breed.  He messaged me that he could not wait to fuck me.  He wanted me ass up, waiting, blindfolded on all fours.  I was happy to comply.   He came in, undressed,  fed me his cock to get hard and then slid into my well lubed (loaded) ass and fucked me.   It was great to have my senses heightened and feel my ass get pounded. He fucked me for about 15 minutes and then you could feel him pick up the pace and pound his load into my hole, deep.   He got up. He got dressed and left. I have no idea who he is or what he is like.  He left his load deep in my hole. 

Third was a local guy.  He chatted with me several times.  I thought he was going to be a no-show. He was online, responsive and then would go silent.  He eventually hit me up and was going to head over.  He was shorter, heavier and a less than average cock.  Being the cumpdump that I am, I am not a size queen.  He is a top and wants to load me, I am more than happy to offer my ass up.   I sucked him hard and when he said he was "ready" I got up on all fours and he pounded his load into me!!  Load 3!!  Love it, my ass was getting nice and wet and I love that!!

There were several other no shows or Ghosts in between these three.  I don't understand why guys ask for your address and then go silent.  Its frustrating.

The next morning I was ready for a few more.  Took  a shower and was ready to take a few more loads before my son came home.

Load four:  I think this guy used a translator app.  Any time I asked for his ETA, he would respond with his status.   Did not matter to me. No matter, just come and pound your load into me. He came, loaded me up, left without much talk.

There were the usual flakes, one guy who has been asking to breed me.  He sets it up, he then goes missing.  I still don't understand.

Load five.  A 30 year old guy drove across the city to breed me.  Like many of the others, I was waiting ass up for him to breed me.  I get the thrill when I hear the door open, hear him coming up the stairs.  I listen to them undress, the coat, the belt and then the excitement as I feel the hands touch my ass.  I hear the excitement as they see my ass they're waiting. I don't look back, I stay focused on the sense and feeling the cock press against my hole.  He was excited to breed me.     He fucked me good and hard and pounded his load into my hole.  Only saw him after he was done and I got on my knees to clean his cock!! 

My fuckbd was away for the weekend, He was flying home and was hitting me up before he got on the plane.  He wanted to load me up as soon as he got back in town.  I of course was more than willing and able to satisfy this request.  I try and make myself available any time he asks.  We have travel schedules that don't exactly line up as good as I would like, but I do try and accommodate him any time I can.

I need to say this, he is a great fuck.  Out of the 5 other guys that fucked me this past weekend, he hits the spot.  We have great thing going, he loves to breed me and I love getting bred.  We "fit together" pretty well.  He buzzes me in, I come in, get undressed and head to the bedroom where he is usually standing there stroking and ready.  I get on the bed in my jock strap and ready for him to mount me.   It's a nice cum and go as he calls it,  it's a pump and dump and pretty simple. He gets what he wants, I get loaded like I want.

This weekend he was really horny, he needed my ass bad.  Even know I got fucked 5 times int the last 24 hours, hands down he was the best fuck.  We have a rhythm and he knows how to use my ass. He could fuck me all day long (yes I can take it).  He fucked me good and deep, it was incredible and then he pounded his load into my willing and eager ass..  At the end I always clean his cock as he stands there waiting for me to get on my knees. He loves that I am a pig.   My ass was dripping when I left his place as he pumped a huge load into me.

Later he texted me that "he really needed it".  So did I.  Then he sent me this picture of my ass that he took in this session!!   SO FUCKING HOT for many reasons!!

IMG_1209.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 8:53 PM, bottomdad123 said:

Then he sent me this picture of my ass that he took in this session!!   SO FUCKING HOT for many reasons!!

It sure is. I just jacked off to that delicious picture of his cock sliding up your ass. My thanks to the both of you.