Daddies together?

Nye, working sadly so it's a stupidly busy shift. Finally knock off at about 11. Head home, try to relax before a message pops up.

"Hey boy, me and my friend ("New Daddy") are drunk and horny, want to see the new year in right. We will be with you at half 12. Be ready."

I read the message again, it'll be the first time since I've been fucking them both they will be together, and I'm nervous as hell not to say anything wrong. I knock back a beer as I have a shower and get ready, I lube up my hole and pull on my booty shorts for them.

I unlock my front door, and then sit on the sofa watching bad TV waiting until my phone goes. I look to see a message from "New Daddy"

"Alright slut, the Daddies are horny, you going to be good or bad?" 

"I'll be a good slut for you both Daddy" I reply.

"Good, see you in 5 mins. Hope your ready."

I'm smiling as they both walk in, cocks are already out. I take a nice hit of poppers, kneel, and open my mouth before Daddy pulls me up and kisses me. New Daddy is grinding against my ass and giving me lovebites, Daddy is pinching my nipples and sucking on my neck. I'm moaning for both my Daddies pleasure.

"Boy, your going to be used" moans Daddy as he pushes me down to his cock, it's filthy, covered in smegma and filth "it's been a week since I cleaned it, so enjoy!" New Daddy gives me a hit of his poppers and I'm floating. I'm living and sucking Daddies cock clean as I'm being fucked, they swap over and over, constantly poppered up. I feel cum in my hole, my mouth, splashed over my face. They spit over me laughing, pulling my nipples harder as I moan and beg. I'm out of it, my head swimming as they use me.

2am, I've been fucked for an hour and a half solidly. Ive lost count of their orgasms. I'm full of cum, spit, I e been fisted wide, cleaned filth and smeg from cocks and more. New Daddy has pissed in a glass and told me to drink, Daddy has ground his sweaty hole against my mouth and told me I'm worthless. I'm in heaven.

Then they say something which makes it better "We know you've been fucking us both, and we are both sharing you. Now tell your Daddies you love us."

The secret is out, I moan that I'm theirs, that I love them, that I'm their boy. I swear I'll never have limits for them, I'm their slut. They both laugh again as they spit in my face over and over. I'm lying in a heap on my floor as they are getting dressed. They tell me that it's going to be a weekly thing with one or other, and this year I'm going to be used completely. I smile as they walk out.

(I don't know why this bit didn't publish with the last bit, but here is the finish.)

I wake up a few hours later, my hole is hurting, my throat sore. I've got cum and spit drying all over me. I look at my phone, it's 5.25am. I see 2 messages from New Daddy.

First one sent a little after they left "you were amazing for us, roll on next time!"

Second one, sent at 5.22am. "Slut, I'm coming back over." It's obviously what woke me. I lie there and listen as the door opens a short while later. New Daddy walks in, and slowly starts taking his clothes off again. He brings his cock to my lips, and I begin sucking like a good boy. He moans before telling me to swallow. With no warning my mouth is filled with piss again. I swallow what I can, being soaked by the rest. He laughs as he takes a picture of me "For us all" he says. He roughly starts to finger my ass, I'm moaning around his cock, it's hurting, but I love it. he brings his fingers to my mouth, I suck them clean. He helps me stand and walk to the bedroom, I see myself in the mirror. I'm covered in everything, my neck, shoulders, chest a map of lovebites. I lie down as New Daddy starts grinding into my ass again. He fucks me one last time before I fall asleep in his arms. I wake up later, he has gone, but a message is on my phone.

"Slut, your our toilet as well now. Next time we are bringing another guy. Now, rest. Your slut tattoo is booked for the 8th Jan, we are paying. Your just being marked properly."

I can't wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2