Sniffles we through for me. Two days of sucking

Haven't had much luck lately and I keep looking on Grindr and sniffies but haven't been able to find anyone to commit to hooking up until yesterday. I got hit up by another bttm on sniffies that wanted to suck my cock which usually Im not into but he said we could swap head which I've been wanting to suck more cock lately so I agreed. We set up a time to meet after we both got off work and met at the local cruising lake for a quicky. He pulled in next to me and got out and got right on his knees and started blowing me real good for a few mins till I busted down his throat. After I came he stood up and I put his cock in my mouth and he came pretty quick since he had been jerking off while he sucked me. I swallowed every bit of his cum enjoying the taste and couldn't wait to do it again. So today I hit him up again and we repeated the scene but I sucked him first relishing the moment I felt his cum fill my mouth. I hopped up and he took care of me before we thanked each other and hit the road. Proud of myself too since it's the first time I got someone to come just from head and not doing it just to lead to sex. 

• Like 2