straight, but...

I've only ever dated women, but for over 20 years now, have occasional gay hookups on the side. I think a lot of guys here agree, raw gay sex is about as hot as it gets. I don't quite understand why it's such a turn on, but I love fucking a guy's ass. big, small, hairy, smooth. I just love how much some guys love to take a load/loads. 

You say you don’t understand why it’s such a turn-on. The answer is simple: You’re not ‘straight’. Your sex life as you describe it, which you say you have lived for the last 20 years, is that of a bisexual. No ifs, ands or buts, no qualifications. You fuck both women and men, and are therefore, by definition, bisexual - which, as studies into human sexuality since the 1970s have consistently shown, is what the great majority of people actually are to a greater or lesser degree.

You might find it less confusing if you simply gave yourself permission to abandon the conventional sexual orientation labels altogether, and not label yourself as anything. There’s nothing that says you have to. So you order from the full menu, sometimes ride the other bus… good for you. You’re getting a bigger slice of life than people who deny themselves needlessly. If you’re wondering what it all means, it means that’s what you like. Congratulations on your self-discovery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

You say you don’t understand why it’s such a turn-on. The answer is simple: You’re not ‘straight’. Your sex life as you describe it, which you say you have lived for the last 20 years, is that of a bisexual. No ifs, ands or buts, no qualifications. You fuck both women and men, and are therefore, by definition, bisexual - which, as studies into human sexuality since the 1970s have consistently shown, is what the great majority of people actually are to a greater or lesser degree.

You might find it less confusing if you simply gave yourself permission to abandon the conventional sexual orientation labels altogether, and not label yourself as anything. There’s nothing that says you have to. So you order from the full menu, sometimes ride the other bus… good for you. You’re getting a bigger slice of life than people who deny themselves needlessly. If you’re wondering what it all means, it means that’s what you like. Congratulations on your self-discovery.

I agree.

@str8uncut Label yourself as a breeder.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

^^^ Exactly right. I am technically bisexual but figured out early on that thinking I was "straight" made me feel conflicted and guilty about my gay side. Embrace your gay desires.