Horse Fair London

On 1/11/2024 at 8:37 PM, partying.hard said:

I know you were asking about London specifically, and I cannot comment, as I never have attended HM there. But from my experience, several cities in Germany and Amsterdam, and here in the states, I’ve always had a fantastic time. Obviously, any event can be hit and miss. But I’ve been to HM Both as a mare and a stallion and it’s been great. 

Can you name any of the ones in Amsterdam or Germany? Might fancy a quick weekend break over there...

1 hour ago, elmkay3 said:

Thanks. Just read up on it and seems like they're much stricter with enforcing all the rules to make it a good experience for all. I'll be going to one of their events at some point for sure.

Yes, do. I’ve been to both the London and the Berlin versions of this event, and although the London one is a lot of fun, it is a very British affair, in that it allows a very grey interpretation of the rules. Although this generates a relaxed atmosphere of general debauchery where no-one takes themselves too seriously, there is no doubt that it dilutes the original concept to such a degree that something is lost along the way.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse

On 2/2/2024 at 7:06 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

If you're a mare, how does things work if you need the loo (i.e. steering clear of stallions)?

Are there options available, if you need a douching "top up"? 

Officially, you should raise your hand and a ‘stable lad’ will come over and lead you to the toilet. Unofficially, I would just raise my hood enough so that I could see where I was going, and make my own way to the toilet.

Like most London sex clubs, the toilets at the Underground Club are dire. There are no douching facilities, and from memory, there is only one cubicle. Be sure to bring your own douche bulb, which you will have to carry around inside your sock. Take Imodium- make sure you are as clean as possible before you arrive. Concerns about a potential “brown issue” is one of the main reasons I hesitate about attending Horsefair in London (although to be fair, the KitKat club in Berlin is no better…)

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 2

Oh wow, i need to get my mare 🍑 to one of these nights. Back on prep this week and need this experience. Read a few reviews from mares saying they got pounded but not many loads, hope i get better luck on the load count. Anyone know when tickets on sale for March? Also stopped waxing in Oct, would my bubble 🍑 get more attention smooth or hairy? Thanks for introducing me to this hot experience.20240204_024001.thumb.jpg.5b58de904832c641f1ef4b78a2a265c5.jpg20240204_023944.thumb.jpg.936ed9ba4477af10d1999dba656ea5da.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 2:06 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

If you're a mare, how does things work if you need the loo (i.e. steering clear of stallions)?

Are there options available, if you need a douching "top up"? 

Well, I was a mare at Darklands Antwerp and the rules of the game are strictly that no stallion can be refused. If a mare needs a break, that break is limited. 

On 2/3/2024 at 8:24 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Officially, you should raise your hand and a ‘stable lad’ will come over and lead you to the toilet. Unofficially, I would just raise my hood enough so that I could see where I was going, and make my own way to the toilet.

Like most London sex clubs, the toilets at the Underground Club are dire. There are no douching facilities, and from memory, there is only one cubicle. Be sure to bring your own douche bulb, which you will have to carry around inside your sock. Take Imodium- make sure you are as clean as possible before you arrive. Concerns about a potential “brown issue” is one of the main reasons I hesitate about attending Horsefair in London (although to be fair, the KitKat club in Berlin is no better…)

This is a great point for anyone that hasn’t been to London before and is from the States: bring your own douche bulbs because the UK they don’t use them. They use the hose you connect to the faucet, which I am no fan of. I much prefer douche bulbs.