Cum Dump Visiting Chicago - First and second night.

I'm a cum dump and I am visiting Chicago.   Here for work which keeps me quite busy but I try to make time to get bred.   I am staying in a hotel in the south loop.

It's night,  drove all the way from Boston in one day,  I got a hotel in my small hometown well out of the city.  As soon as I got to the hotel I updated my apps. One local guy on his way home from work stopped and pounded a load into me!  Pretty good for a small town.  Lots of flakes and fakes, married guys but they freak out. 

In Chicago staying in the south loop.  I have been here before and I recognize some of the regulars on the apps.  One guy who thinks I am hot (he has bred me on several previous trips) hit me up and came and pumped his load into me.  Always happy to take a load from a regular like him.  I also got hit up from a guy who had a HUGE cock.  He wanted completely  ANON.  He wanted me blindfolded from beginning to end.  Thats HOT.

I was ass up, lubed and waiting in my jock and harness and blindfolded.   He has a huge cock.  He slid up on the bed, straddled me and forced my mouth down on his cock to suck him hard.  This he said fairly quickly but his cock was one of the largest I had taken.  I was able to deep throat him and he loved it.  It made him go wild.  He would popper me up and go to town on my throat.  Now remember, I just got loaded by my regular about 10 minutes before.   All of the sudden he said, turn around and he plowed my hole.    He fucked me hard and deep in every direction.  It felt so good. He popper'd me up some more and went to down.   It was a good deep fucking, he must have fucked me for 40 minutes.  Then he got up, went and cleaned his cock and made me suck him again!!     He was softer but got hard pretty quick.  I got a good throat fucking this time.  I loved it.  Then all of the sudden he again commanded me to "turn around" and plowed my hole again, deep, sideways, every different direction.  I am sure that most guys could not take it but it felt incredible.  I love getting fucked and I don't usually tap out.  My ass felt great.   Finally after about 30 more minutes of being used you could feel his speed increase, his intensity and he buried a load in me deep!   He shot a load in my well lubed and preloaded ass!!  It was GREAT!

The saga continues.  I will write soon about my third and fourth night of debauchery.  Major breakthrough in my journey for sexual freedom!!  (hint, backroom and bathhouse).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2