Cum Dump Visiting Chicago - Next two nights

I'm a cum dump Gay Dad visiting Chicago from Boston.  I posted about the first two nights earlier, now for the next two...

I have wanted to visit a back room of a bar and get fucked and never had the courage. I need to "just do it", I need to fulfill my desires and get out of my comfort zone.    I tried to get bred in the hotel with the usual apps, no real luck as sometimes there are way too many fakes and flakes.  (sorry guys, it's true). It was a Friday night, I had posted on Sniffies and asked where I could get fucked,  they said Cell Block and/orJackhammer. Never been to either and it's been a long time since I have really been to a gay bar. It's just not my thing.  (I am a real parent and thats probably why) So I put on my jock and harness under my clothes and headed off to Cell Block in an Uber.

I arrived and had never been to a bar with a backroom let alone taken off my clothes in a place like this. It's now or never. Checked it out, went to the clothes check, stripped to my jock and harness.  Walked around, watched a guy sucking cock in the GH, watched a Twink get into the sling and get fucked.   I got on my knees in at the GH, no action.  I got in the sling and exposed my hole, laid there for a while, no action.  I suppose since I am not 23 and a Twink thats why.  The Twink came up to me in the sling and told me if I wanted to get fucked I should try Grindr.  Nasty little thing, all  I want to say is that I believe in Karma.  Watched another guy get fucked in the corner by two guys, Sucked a BBC, offered my ass  but he declined.  I finally gave up an decided it wasn't happening there. But I was pleased that I took that step.  I will try again.

I walked down the street to Steamworks.  I had been once before about a year ago.  I have wanted to go again.  By this time it was in the wee hours of the morning. I checked in, I got a room. I got undressed and was ass up in the room.  Immediately two guys came in, one guy played with my ass, the other shoved his cock in my mouth.   They both played for a but it and then left.    I decided to walk around. I am not that familiar with the layout but learning it.  A guy was in the sling, so I got ass  up on the fuck bench. A couple guys touched me, one placed this cock in my ass crack, but not much action.   The guy in the sling was gone so I went and laid in the sling.  The place was not that busy but several walk thru's.  A young asian guy mounted me, but didn't breed.   A younger kid came and fucked me good. I sucked him hard and then he got between my legs and mounted me.  He fucked me for about 15 minutes. a pretty good fuck. A few guys watched him pump his load into my willing hole.   I love getting fucked In a sling to be perfectly honest,  OK, I loved getting fucked any which way.

After a while I decided I would check out some of the other area's.  I sucked a few cocks in the ramp area. Love working on my deep throat skills. I want to learn to really get throat fucked good.  So I was practicing, both at cellblock and at Steamworks.  Practice makes perfect they say.   So I sucked for a while. I kept telling myself I needed to get back to my hotel because I had to work in the morning, but kept extending my deadline to leave..

After thing in the ramp area slowed down I went back to my room. I really wanted to get  bred good.   This is where it got fun. I decided to leave the door open and just be ass up.  Now I had not slept, it was about 4 in the morning, I was tired.  So I zoned out with my ass in the air pointing at the door.  I was in the zone, my ass was lubed up, I was waiting.  I would get brought back to reality as guys would show up and use my hole.  I would feel a hand on my ass or a cock head pushing at my hole. It was pure heaven.  A guy would come in, use me, then leave. I would tell myself, in 40 minutes I need to leave, put ass up with the door open, waiting an another guy would wake me out of the zone with his cock, some rock hard, some I would suck to get them hard and then they would use my hole.  Not sure how many came in me, but it was really great being used like this.  I love being ass up and a hole to be used.\

I finally decided I had to leave so that there was enough time to get an Uber, get to the hotel, take a shower and meet my co-worker to go to work.   I got dressed, headed out of the place. before going down the stairs there was a guy in a towel and it looked as his cock was erect. So I sat down in the seating area at the top of the stairs.  He walked toward me, opened his two and showed me his cock.  I got up, walked back to my room, he followed, I went in, he followed, I unzipped the back of my jeans (I had back-zip jeans on), he mounted me and began to fuck me. I eventually took the jeans off and he gave me a full fledged fucking and breeding.  It was great!!  Dumped this load in me.  Success!  I got back to the hotel just in time for to shower and go to work.   It's been years since I did an all-nighter.  After work I went to the hotel and passed out, but dreamed about being ass up taking loads.

Tonight I got on the apps, as usual. Too many fakes, time wasters.  A guy hit me up who had chatted a few nights ago , his profile said Bi-Top.  He wanted to come breed me, I of course offered my ass and requested he pump me full of cum.  He thought he might want to drop two loads if after the first I sucked him hard. I lubed up, put the harness on and waited ass up on the bed.  I heard him enter and undress.   I sucked him hard, he held my head and pushed his cock down my throat.  Some guys love that, I love it when they do!!    He then mounted me doggie style and pounded a load into my hole.   He seemed done, started to get dressed and then asked if he could "go again".  Certainly, thats what my hole is for...   So he mounted me again and pumped away until he dumped a second load in me.  I loved it, fucking a cum filled hole he previously filled.   When he was finished he stuck his cock in my mouth, I sucked him once again, he got hard again!!  So he went for round three, pumped a third load in me.  It was hot... He messaged me after he left that he thought my ass was amazing...    I get that a lot, those who fuck/breed me, usually tell me how amazing my ass is!

Oh, how I love being pumped full of cum!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4