Anal piercing

So last night I was pretty high and decided to pierce my butt hole. I have a pretty loose hole but it’s something I wanted to do for a long time. I only had a straight bar so it was very uncomfortable especially using my big toys. How many of you guys have your hole pierced 

Piercing the anus to create a hole to the outer skin would create an anal fistula. These don’t usually heal on their own, may become infected, and can lead to complications. You’re probably not going to find anyone else who has such a piercing because such a piercing is not viable.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Piercing the anus to create a hole to the outer skin would create an anal fistula. These don’t usually heal on their own, may become infected, and can lead to complications. You’re probably not going to find anyone else who has such a piercing because such a piercing is not viable.

This is what I did. I have actually seen more than I thought between both women and men with that piercing 

Do you have an image? Perhaps we’re not talking about the same thing. Piercing from the inside of the anus through to the exterior essentially pierces the end of the rectum - that is, a bowel perforation, or the piercing of an organ, albeit the very opening end of it. Given what must pass through the area, it would be practically impossible to keep clean.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Do you have an image? Perhaps we’re not talking about the same thing. Piercing from the inside of the anus through to the exterior essentially pierces the end of the rectum - that is, a bowel perforation, or the piercing of an organ, albeit the very opening end of it. Given what must pass through the area, it would be practically impossible to keep clean.

@pozcumslut27 probably means the gooch

9 hours ago, topblkmale said:

@pozcumslut27 probably means the gooch

It had occurred to me that he might be referring to a guiche piercing positioned very close to the anus (though that wouldn’t be the ideal placement for a guiche). But it’s not impossible that he’s talking about a piercing actually at the anus. Here’s a link to an archived page from BMEZine (currently offline) on the subject:

[think before following links] https://web.archive.org/web/20120413142951/[think before following links] http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Anal_Piercing

The information suggests that most of these are not actually through the anal muscle itself, but through the skin covering it. It also points to the difficulties and potential complications. And, it illustrates that there are, in fact, people who will do just about anything.

Having experienced the excruciating pain of a tear in the anus (an anal fissure) the idea of intentionally causing injury to one’s anus gets a big, red-flagged Nope from me, but to each his own, and best of luck.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I'd be interested in seeing a picture as well. It seems like keeping it free of infection would be a real nightmare, not to mention the possibility of developing a fistula.  Having just gotten a guiche piercing, I've been really diligent about cleaning that area. I can't imagine how it would be possible to keep an anal piercing clean even if it more of a surface piercing.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

@pozsewerpig - The link I supplied above has some images, but this site’s auto-security feature for links corrupted it. You can make it work by removing the second [think before following links] from the middle of the URL.

Thanks, I did go to the links and viewed them. Even if @pozcumslut27 did something similar to what's in the pictures in those links, I'd be concerned about an infection developing. A picture of what he actually did would be illuminating and would probably either quelch or confirm my fears.