Metal Chain Assplay - Tips?

This is something I've been curious to try for awhile. I'm referring to the act of inserting a metal chain anally, usually while positioned upside down, letting gravity do most of the work getting it inside. The chain is then pulled in and out at varying speeds. I've never heard from anyone who's tried it if it's actually enjoyable/pleasurable, but I think it looks really hot and want to give it a try. Before I run out to Home Depot, I suppose my questions are:

• What type of metal is best? Guess heavier = better? (unless it's lead?)
  • What finish (if any) should the metal have? (thinking I don't want the chain to rust?)
  • How big should the links be? Are certain sizes more likely to pinch? How much length should I get?
  • What type of lube works best with this?
  • Any potential injuries that could occur? Ways to mitigate them?
  • Any other tips/suggestions?

Much thanks in advance! ⛓️🕳️🐽

• 2 months later...

Did i stump BZ with this one? Here's the options I found at Home Depot:

• zinc plated steel
  • galvanized steel
  • stainless steel

I asked a few of the orange aprons which was the best option for inserting up my ass, but they each gave a different answer so I'm back to square one.

My (still chainless) gut says stainless steel is probably the best choice?

chain.jpg

• Like 2

I've done this a couple of times, but while the visual is hot I found large anal beads easier.

As skaveboi says, just be careful and slow when pulling the chain out. You don't want to pinch or catch anything.

Go with stainless. Zinc is highly allergenic and can be brutal on regular skin.  I’d hate to know what havoc it could wreak internally!  By the way, galvanized steel is the same thing as zinc coated….