Another night in Chicago - 4 loads......

At the last minute things got crazy at work, I had to change my plans and spend another night ass up in a hotel in Chicago, DARN!

I checked in as soon as I could.  In fact a guy was hitting me up on Sniffies asking if he could ANON use my ass!  For those who know me, I love that. Pump and dump a load in me.    I got to the hotel, prepped and told him I was ready.  I had the door propped open and I was ass up on the bed with a blindfold on!   He came in, I think he was VERY excited to just pump a load into my waiting hole.  I was lubed and ready.  He ate my hole and then mounted me from behind.  He had asked if I was cool with a pump and dump, of course I was.    He rode my hole and within a few minutes dumped his load in me.    He got dressed and left.  Never saw him, don't know much about him, his seed was planted in me!!  Load #1

It wasn't too long and a 35 year old was looking to breed me.  I of course accepted.  He said he was on his way and after an hour I thought it might be a no-show.  He at one point said he was stuck in traffic, but not so sure if that was true.  It's hard to judge, his distance on Sniffies had not changed. I hate when a guy says he is on his way, asks for the room number and then you're not sure if he is really coming to breed you or not.  I don't like double bookings.. (I would gladly take two at a time, but I think you know what I mean).  There was another guy wanting to breed me and I was holding him at bay, he wanted the night before but his car had a dead battery so it didn't happen that night.  

The guy finally showed up.  He was shorter so I leaned against the edge of the bed.  He ate my cum filled hole before he mounted me!! I  think that is so hot.  He fucked me, my hole was so sloppy. The more he fucked me the sloppier it got.  It felt like I had 10 loads in there.  It was great.  He was really enjoying it.  He finally asked me to get up on the bed and lay on my stomach.  He climbed on me and pounded my wet hole finally pounded a load deep in my sloppy hole, It was so hot!  Load #2   He texted me the next day wanting a repeat, but I was checked out of the hotel and heading to the airport, I would have gladly given my ass to him again. Hopefully next trip.

I texted my waiting breeder that he could come.  He was excited,  he asked, did you just get fucked!  Yes of course I did!!  

He finally arrived.   He climbed on the bed and presented his cock to my waiting mouth.  I sucked him for a bit as his cock grew in my mouth.  He finally asked if I was "ready". The correct answer is " I was born ready".  Of course I am.  He had a nice size cock and it filled my waiting hole.   He loves fucking daddy ass and was enjoying him self.  I think he also likes a loaded ass.  With his girth it did not feel as sloppy as the previous guy.   He picked up speed and you could tell he was going to breed me.  He came into me, Load #3,  but kept on going. It was a wonderful feeling as you could feel his load lubricate my hole.  It was wonderful.  He kept on going and told me he was going for two.  (that seems to happen a lot lately).  He kept fucking my sloppy slippery hole for about 15 minutes, loved it.  He then blasted another load into me!   Load #4  He  pulled out, got dressed and left!   NEXT!!

I feel asleep with 4 loads deep inside.  

Denver on Tuesday.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4