[Midtown Mutt ATL] Big Dick Blowjob

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

Last Saturday evening the weather was miserable, cold and rainy. But I was horny so I placed an ad in CL looking for a top man to pound my ass. I received the typical flaky responses. After I culled through those, I came across one that was pretty articulate and interesting. The respondent and I ended up having an extended email exchange, including pictures. He's a handsome man who lives about 20 minutes from me. By this time, it was pouring down rain outside and I had lost my desire to get out in it. We chatted on the telephone for quite a while, and - for a telephone call - generated a bit of chemistry and some heat. So much so, that I saved his number in my phone.

Top and I arranged to meet the next day, with him telling me how much he wanted to fuck me.

I went for a run in the early afternoon in the drizzle. When I returned home, I sent the Top an email. He ended up calling me and we chatted for a while. He told me how much he wanted to fuck me and he said he'd call me at 6 pm and we could get together.

At 8 he called, and I was none too jazzed. But I was horny and he was in the neighborhood, so I told him to come over. I had decided to give him a chance to redeem what I consider flaky behavior, in order to get a load in my ass.

He arrived and came up to my place. We did some of the standard small talk. Then he asked if I could help him work out a kink in his neck (during one of our previous telephone conversations, I told him I liked to give and receive massages). So we went to the bedroom and he got on the bed. I told him to take his shirt off and started rubbing his neck and his back and began massaging him. After about 15 minutes of that, I pulled off his underwear and told him to get on his back.

Top has an OK body, somewhat thin, without much muscle definition, with a hairy chest and stomach. His cock, which was what I was primarily interested in, was about six inches and semi-hard. I started to lick it. I love to suck dick, especially if it ends up with me either getting fucked or fucking a hot ass. He said he wanted me to lightly touch his legs and his balls. So I went along with it for about ten minutes. He wasn't giving me a whole lot of moaning...just mostly instruction on what he wanted.

I wanted that cock in my mouth and in my hole, so I went along with it. Top started getting a lot more verbal, and his cock grew to about 8 inches. I was taking it down my throat all the way. I was still on my stomach sucking his dick when he got up and positioned himself between my legs on top of me. I expected him to eat my hole. Rather, he just laid his hard cock at my ass. I was hoping he would slide it into me but Top was just laying on top of me. Then he changed positions to get back into getting his cock sucked.

I'm an expert cocksucker and after a few more minutes of slobbering all over Top's cock his legs started spasming in anticipation of cumming. I took Top's cocks down my throat as his balls gave me his load and I swallowed every drop. Top's dick was ultra sensitive immediately and he couldn't take me licking his head.

Top, being a selfish top, achieved his objective and gotten his rocks off, while basically putting little effort into the task. While I didn't get fucked, I did get a hot load down my throat. Not bad for a CL hookup.

Top and I said our goodbyes, and as he walked down the hall, I deleted his number from my phone.

3651432378394384842-5040588879276807428?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.