hard cock or soft with your prolapse?

Im pretty much edging the whole time with my cock on fire and mostly in a prolapsed state, the rosebud seems to keep me hard so as long as i am budding, it's hard. 

Most rosebudders i have chatted with are amazed how hard my cock gets while blooming. I am curious if others keep their cocks up this way...

rosenbum2.jpg

• Piggy 1

that's an amazing photo. great spread with your hole exposed and a raging hard on. quite the achievement. my limited experience of rosebudders is that once their holes start to open up, they lose their hard cocks. 

I'm not at that level of rosebud but to get my arse anywhere near that I would normally have huffed a ton of poppers, banged my prostate, edged my cock and by then lost my boner. 

• Like 1

On of my fistees always has a prolapse and a boner. Fucking hot. So one of my hands is playing with his boner and the other one with his prolapsing cunt. Sometimes I play with the cock and put  the prolapsed cunt back in with my fist AND my cock. One night I was so horny I started deep kissing with the rosebud and played with the cock. Well, I was drenched in J-lube after that.