[Midtown Mutt ATL] Staying Warm on a Frigid Morning

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I woke up to a bitter cold Sunday morning, after staying in on Saturday evening. I was pretty horny, especially considering that I had had sex with a few different guys the last couple of days.

After brewing some coffee, I logged onto barebackrt.com and made some breakfast. When I checked a few minutes later, I had a couple of messages. I was in the mood to get fucked and found a top man in the batch of messages. The guy had an average build and was pretty hairy. Not really my type, but he didn't seem flaky and had a couple of pics showing a nice mushroom head on his dick. So, after the logistical and hygienic tasks were through, I was on my way to his place.

I got to his place and as I knew, he wasn't really my type. But I was there to get fucked, not married. So we went to his bedroom and got undressed. I got on my knees and started sucking his cock which quickly got hard. Then he told me to bend over the bed. He rimmed me out for a minute or two. Then he tried to mount me. It wasn't going to work without lube, so he greased up and pushed his cock into me.

He fucked me for a few minutes as I was bent over his bed. Then he told me to get up on the bed in the doggy position and slid into me again. He fucked me for a long time and then he started to increase his pace which seemed to indicate he was going to cum. I felt my hole get very wet, but he stayed hard and kept fucking me. I reached between my legs and then sniffed my fingers. He'd definitely creamed my hole.

But the guy kept fucking me. I remarked that it was great he could keep fucking after cumming. He said he hadn't cum yet. Hmmm. A little while later he started pumping frantically again. Again, I felt a lot of moistness flood my hole. Again, he remarked that he had not cum. By now, the room reeked of cum.

Finally, he pulled out of my hole and started to jack his cock. He shot a huge load all over his cock. I jacked his dick and scooped up some of the cum and started to jack my dick with his man-lube. In no time flat I shot a pretty good load all over.

All in all, it was a pretty good fuck.

3651432378394384842-6595536145232750135?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.