An Anniversary Surprise

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – An Unexpected Gift

Jake and I have been together for ten years now. It’s a good milestone for us to celebrate with family and friends, so we decided to have a small party at our place.

Jake is 38. He’s from Germany originally, but you’d never know it when you met him. The only remaining sign of European birth is that he’s uncut. He’s about 6’ tall, in good shape, with blond hair, blue eyes, and he's sexy as hell. He’s not too hairy, but his ass crack has a forest in it.

I’m 42. A little shorter than Jake at 5’10” and in good shape from our regular partner workouts. Short brown hair, brown eyes, and a hairy body. Unlike Jake, I’m cut.

Our family all know us as a loving and devoted couple, and we are. But some of our friends know that we have some curious sexual proclivities. We sometimes party with friends or at an event and we both like groups. Add to that the fact that we are both fisting fans, and you’ve got an interesting dynamic.

The party was great. Our parents and siblings came with nieces and nephews. Several of our friends were there as well. Even though we had a strict “no gift” policy, some people did bring gifts for us. Luckily, most of the presents were things we needed for the house, so it wasn’t all bad. There were also lots of cards.

People wanted us to open the gifts and cards at the party. It’s not my thing, but you gotta keep the people happy. As we looked through the cards, one was marked “Do Not Open at Party” on the envelope. We were able to put it aside, and no one was any the wiser about this item.

Once everyone had gone home and we’d cleaned up, Jake remembered the odd card. We found it and opened it. A friend had arranged a weekend away for us that was going to be a huge fisting party. Given the friend who gave it to us (who was also coming along), we knew that partying would be part of the deal, too.

The weekend was coming up, and we decided to carpool with our friend, Gary, who had bought the getaway for us. He got in the car with the smallest bag we’d ever seen him use for travel “All you need is a douche, some poppers, and a few jock straps”, he said. The weekend was sounding like it was going to be awesome.

The party was at a gay guesthouse about an hour away from where we live. We got there around 6 on Friday and got registered for our rooms. There was a pamphlet of info about the weekend, with several party locations, floor plans for the sling rooms, and a bare-bones list of rules. The rules basically came down to “don’t be a jerk.”

We went to our rooms and got settled in. Tonight was just a mixer, with the playtime starting in the morning. We went down to the little bar and met some of the other guys. They were a mix of ages, builds, styles, and types. It looked like a fun and eclectic crowd.

Saturday morning, Jake and I both did a good cleanout, assuming we’d be fisting all day long. I’m sure that Gary did, too. We went down to breakfast wearing jock straps and harnesses. There was no dress code, but you couldn’t be naked in the dining area. Lots of other guys were similarly attired. It was a fun show, checking out all the asses and pecs on display.

After a light breakfast, we strolled over to one of the sling rooms. This room had eight slings, four on each side. Each sling was equipped with a lube station, paper towels, a chair, and a table for poppers and other lube you might prefer. Four of the slings were in use. Gary suggested that one of us get in a sling, and he’d fist us as part of the celebration. After that, he’d fist the other one. That sounded like a good way to start the weekend, so Jake got in the sling, and Gary worked over his hole. I love watching my man get fisted. The feelings between the top and bottom are so intimate, and the interaction is almost primal.

Gary has fisted both of us before, so he knows what we like. He’s a good, thoughtful fister, who often checks in with his bottom to see how things are going. He had also brought a little pack that had some poppers in it, so he and Jake got to enjoy those.

After Jake tapped out, I got in the sling. The room was filling up, and there was only one empty sling. Some guys were just wandering around, checking in on the action. It was sexy to be taking a fist while all these other guys were around, and that was clearly a precursor to the rest of the weekend.

When Jake and I had finished, we went off to smoke a little T. Usually, we do that before we fist, but it seemed early to do it right after breakfast. Then, we went to explore the rest of the spaces.

There was another, smaller sling room with three slings in a row in it. The main floor would be used for tonight’s party, but it would need to be cleared out first. For a fisting weekend, food was light, and alcohol was copious. Out back, there was a pool that was clothing optional. I didn’t know how many guys would use the pool over a sling, but some might.

We just kind of wandered around, scoping out the crowd for the afternoon. Some guys looked cool, and it would be interesting to see how the weekend played out.

We went down for the “dinner,” which was really drinks and a few appetizers. That was OK because everyone’s mind was on fisting. Guys started leaving in twos and threes, sometimes more. You could smell what people were smoking as you walked through the property. Obviously, the owner was OK with all of it.

We walked into the large sling room, and a guy approached Jake and said, “Want to fist me?”. Jake replied, “Only if you fist me after that,” and it was agreed. First, they disappeared to the guy’s room, presumably to smoke.

I looked around and spotted a guy who looked like fun. He was tall, thickly built, and really hairy. I love a hairy ass, especially for toys and fisting. The hair clings to whatever is being pulled out of the guy’s ass, and that’s really hot.

Taking the lead from Jake’s guy, I asked him, “Do you want to fist?”. He just nodded a yes and started to walk away. I followed him to his room to smoke.

When we got back, Jake’s guy was in a sling and Jake’s hand was in him already. I noticed poppers and a few toys on the table and assumed those were all going to be used too. With my guy, I jumped into the sling and got my feet set in the stirrups. My guy had grabbed some toys and poppers while we were in his room, but he seemed like the strong and silent type.

He lubed up his hands and my hole and started working his fingers in to expand my opening. He was quickly up to four fingers, so I said, “Just shove it in”. He pushed, I pushed back, and he entered my ass. His hand was large and felt fantastic just at the entry. I could only imagine what it would feel like once he got in deeper. He worked his fingers around and clenched his hand into a fist while he was in me, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I took a deep hit of poppers and felt his hand move deeper into my ass. He knew how to fist, and I was very appreciative of that fact. He waited until the poppers had time to take effect before sliding more of his hand into my ass, probing for my second hole. Even though he was quiet, he was always paying attention to me to see how things were going.

It turns out that the sling where Jake was fisting was across from the one that I was in. It was exciting to watch my husband fist another man while taking a fist myself.  I saw Jake reach for the poppers, share them with his bottom, then take a hit himself. He was really working the guy’s hole, and the guy seemed to be very happy about it.

Next, Jake picked up a toy, lubed it up, and positioned it at the entrance to the man’s hole. It was thick and long, but it would be a great ride. The guy took some more poppers, and Jake began to push. The toy slowly entered, then slid almost all the way in. That guy must have a very open ass. Jake moved the dildo back and forth, eliciting moans of pleasure from his bottom.

Meanwhile, my guy had decided to use a dildo on me. He selected a rather large one and held it up to me with raised eyebrows. I nodded yes, and he lubed it up. He positioned it at the entrance and let me do some poppers before starting the insertion. Poppers just make this more fun. The toy was definitely a stretch for my hole, and it would probably be a stretch for depth, too, but I was game. My guy fucked me gently with the dildo, regularly looking to see if things were OK with me.

After a long while, both Jake and my guy were done topping. I asked my guy if he was ready to get in the sling, and he nodded yes. Jake was already hopping in the sling across from us. Then, my guy handed me a card that said, “Hi, my name is Steve, and I am deaf. I lipread but can miss some things.” Now it made sense why he was so quiet and, at the same time, so focused on me. I told him that it was all good with me, and we settled in for a hot fisting session.

Steve was a burly man with lots of body hair. I started out rimming his ass, which had him writhing in pleasure. Then, I lubed up my hands and his hole and started probing. His hole opened readily to me, so I slipped my hand in. The look on his face told me how much he was enjoying the feelings. I fisted him deep, gave him a good stretch, and made him very happy. I also used a large toy on him, which his ass ate up.

Gary had come back from wherever he was and grabbed our hands when we were done and said, “Let’s party.” We went back to our room, packed a pipe, and got really spun. Now, it was gonna get crazy.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 2 – The Party Continues

In Chapter 1, I tell about a gift our friend, Gary, gave to me and my husband for our 10th anniversary. It was a fisting weekend, with no holds barred. We’ve both fisted and been fisted and are spun out now.

So, happy, spun, and horny, we all ventured out into the night. Now, we saw that some guys had set up slings in the yard area around the pool. These weren’t put up by the guesthouse but were slings that guys had brought with them. It’s a nice idea because it lets you stake a spot without contending with other guys.

One of the guys caught my eye. Tall, thin, bearded, and handsome, he was waving a dildo as a lure. It worked for me. I walked over to him and asked if he wanted to fist me. His answer was, “Fuck, yeah!”. So, I got in the sling, and he started to work over my hole, Between the T that we had smoked and the overall crazy sexy vibe, I was in heaven. He lubed up and was inside me in seconds. My ass was still open from earlier, and he must have expected that. This guy knew how to fist! He would twist his hand, flex his fingers, caress my inner walls, and more. Poppers had me flying with excitement and opening my ass wide for his hand. He tried to double-fist me, but we couldn’t make that work.

Meanwhile, Jake had been spotted by another guy and was taking his fist. Gary was getting a chariot ride with another guy, totally ignoring the sling. I caught Jake’s eye and gave him a smile. He responded in kind.

This being a party of gay men, you know it’s going to go on for a long time. During the first night, I was fisted by seven guys and fed my fist to six. Jake told me that his tally was eight times being fisted and six times fisting. All in all, a good night was had by all.

We crashed around 5 AM. Luckily, nothing was going on before lunch so that we could get some sleep.

The weather the next day was beautiful. Guys were out by the pool, taking full advantage of the “clothing optional” rule. It was great to see some of the guys that we had played with last night and find out a little more about them. We swapped stories and got caught up on the plans for the afternoon. It was planned to be a pool party, and we were all ready for action.

Once again, slings were set up along the pool, but these were the ones from the guesthouse. As an extra touch to the other arrangements, they added a bottle of poppers to each table.

Guys were mostly just hanging out, drinking, talking, and fondling each other. I recommended Steve to Jake, who suggested I look for one of the guys he played with yesterday, but he didn’t know his name. We were all looking for the guy that we wanted to fist us and that we wanted to fist. Some guys were dedicated tops or bottoms, but most were versatile.

Pretty soon, the slings started filling up. It’s a lot of fun to have sex outdoors, and doing fisting outdoors is even better. As I looked around, I saw a lot of happy guys, either fisting or being fisted. The party had definitely begun, and you could smell the chems in the air as you walked around. We had smoked before coming to the pool and were well spun.

Gary partnered off with a young guy who wanted him to fist him. Meanwhile, Jake was homing in on a guy for his play session. I was asked by an older man if we could play, and I readily agreed. He had on a leather jock and harness, capped by a leather hat. He was in great shape and had a nice ass.

His name was Fritz, and he wanted me in the sling first. All right with me. He started off slowly, but it turned out that he was a rather rough fister. He liked to expand his hand while it was inside me, sometimes to the point of pain. When I said something to him, he said I needed to get used to the sensation. After a relatively brief fisting session, I asked for a toy to be used on me, and he agreed. This was much better. He was able to plunge it in and out of my hole and could twist and shake it while it was inside me.

I suggested that we switch positions. Fritz was in the sling and ready to go, His ass was lightly hairy, and he had a tight hole. I worked my fingers in slowly to open him up, then shoved in my fist. He gasped when it went in but accepted it quickly. I gave him an excellent hole stretch and got in pretty deep before he tapped out. It was an OK session, but I wanted something more.

I left Fritz and started scoping out the crowd. I saw a guy that looked promising fisting another guy. If this was the end of their session, I might be in luck. He was around my age, attractive, hairy, and well-tanned. I kind of walked around and kept checking them out. When I saw that they were done, I made my move. “Hi. I think you’re really hot. Want to play?” He said yes, so we found an open sling. It had a great view of Gary getting fisted hard by an older guy. For him, variety truly is the spice of life.

Before I got in the sling, he introduced himself as Alex. I also introduced myself. He helped me get situated in the sling and started working my hole. He leaned in and said, “Have you ever done a booty bump?” I had, and I liked it, so I told him yes. He took out a bag and lifted out a good-sized shard. “We’ll have to wait a little bit to let this dissolve before I fist you. Is that OK?”. Yep! Alex shoved the shard in my hole, and I could feel the burning almost immediately. Of course, I also felt it taking effect on me. We gave it some time, sucking each other dicks and making out.

Once we decided that the shard had melted, Alex started fisting me, He really knew what he was doing, and he had my hole singing quite quickly. He worked on both depth and width and had great, well-skilled hands for the job. He really liked it when I would take a hit of poppers and ride his wrist. He’d stand there supporting his arm, and I would work that limb in and out of my ass.

Turnabout is fair play, so it was time for Alex to get his ass filled. But first, a shard for him, too. I inserted it, and we again gave it time to melt. While waiting, we fondled each other and chatted about our lives. It was nice to get to know him, especially since we lived close to one another.

Alex got in the sling and looked great with his ass spread for the taking. I wanted to give him as good an experience as he gave me. I entered his ass pretty quickly (we’d all been fisted a lot already) and really worked over his hole. He liked taking a hit of poppers and having me hold my knuckles at his hole, stretching it out. I’d twist my hand around so that different areas got different stretches and he really liked that.

Once we were done, I ended up being fisted by nine guys and fed my fist to eight. Jake told me that his tally was eight times fisted and ten times fisting. Gary had lost count.

We packed up our meager attire and headed home with stories to tell our friends in the know. The best part of the whole weekend, besides the fact that I got to spend it with my husband, was that Alex became a friend and a regular fisting buddy. Now, we all get to enjoy his skills.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 3 – More fun with Alex

In Chapters 1 and 2, I tell about a weekend getaway that our friend, Gary, had gotten us as a present. The weekend was a fister’s paradise; we all had fisted and been fisted by numerous guys. I met Alex, a guy who lived near us, and now we’re fisting buddies.

Now, Alex was a fist buddy. He came over to our place, and we had a few fist parties. This time, we planned something special for him.

We invited Alex to our place and told him to be ready to spend the weekend. He was due to arrive Friday evening, and Jake and I were going to work him over. Once he was well spun and opened up, we had a few other guys lined up to come and play in his hole.

We’ve played with Alex enough now that we know what he likes. He’s 40, about 5’9”, and has a nice thick body. He’s covered in light hair all over, with a good bit of hair on his ass. He likes to keep his cock hidden away in a jockstrap while he’s in a fisting session, and it’s hot to see the pouch get wet when some fluid leaks out of it. I’m especially likely to suck him through his wet strap.

We spent some time smoking the pipe, just blowing clouds and shotgunning the smoke between each other. Jake and I were both naked, and Alex was wearing his red jockstrap. This is one that he wears often, and he doesn’t wash it, so it has a great aroma and taste.

While we were smoking, we were fondling each other all over, but with a special focus on Alex and his hot ass. I had already worked three fingers in with just some spit for lube, and he was lying on his back with his legs spread wide, moaning as I penetrated him. Clearly, it was time for him to get in the sling.

We got him situated in the sling, and he took a few more hits from the pipe. He had to be really spun at that point. Jake sat down at the foot of the sling to start working over Alex into a frenzy. I was positioned up near his head, where I could see what Jake was doing and also feed my cock to Alex.

It doesn’t take long to get a fist into Alex. He’s usually pretty opened up, and today was no exception. Jake was able to sink his hand into Alex quickly. Alex moaned with the insertion and sucked my cock into his mouth. Even though it wasn’t hard, he likes sucking on it.

Jake was working his hand back and forth in Alex’s ass. I know Jake’s style well enough to know what he was doing inside Alex. He’d extend his hand on the insertion, probe around with his fingers when he got in deep, and then make a fist as he drew back. From how Alex responded, it was working well for him.

I was able to bend down and nuzzle Alex’s cock through his jockstrap. This strap has seen a lot of action and has a great aroma and taste to it. Alex pushed out a bit of precum to start soaking the strap, and I eagerly sucked on the wet spot. It’s also hot to be so close to his hole when he’s taking a fist since I can see and hear the action up close.

Jake worked Alex over for a while and then told me it was my turn to fist him. So, Jake and I traded places. I lubed up my right hand and slid it right inside Alex, turning as I entered. Alex has a deep hole, so I could get most of my forearm inside him in a single stroke. Some more twisting and pushing let me gain little increments of depth.

Alex held up a hand to slow me down so that he could take some poppers. I know that when he is on a poppers high, he will ride my arm like the pig that he is. I slowed to a stop, keeping my hand deep inside him, and waited for the poppers to hit. Once they did, Alex started out by using the sling to rock back and forth on my arm. He’d also move his whole body up and down, making my arm move around in his ass.

Alex rode the poppers high for a while but eventually slowed down and collapsed back into the sling. I made minimal movements inside him, giving him some recovery time.

Once he had rested for a while, I decided to move on to a dildo. I slowly withdrew my hand from his ass, making a fist and twisting it at the entrance to really stretch him out. He likes having his hole stretched, so he really enjoyed this.

I grabbed my Crackstuffers Twisted dildo. This toy is long and, as the name implies, has a spiral design that lets you literally screw it into a hole. It’s great for depth play since you can slowly work it deeper and deeper into a hole.

Alex saw the toy I had chosen, and his eyes widened. He had previously ridden this toy but had only gotten about half of it in him. This time, I wanted to get it in deeper, so I lubed it generously all the way to the base.

I teased Alex a little by rubbing the toy around on his ass, spreading the lube around. Then, I inserted it into his ass, getting almost half of it in him on the first push. With the spiral design, this toy feels great even without twisting it, but adding some twists makes it even better. Alex was clearly enjoying the ride and reached back to spread his ass for me. Seeing this hairy stud taking a huge toy deep in his ass was sexy and exciting for me too.

I pulled it all the way out, leaving his hole with a bit of a gape. More lube went on the toy, and I shoved some more into his hole with my hands. This time, we were going to go even deeper.

The toy went in smoothly up to about the halfway point. Then, I paused and let Alex get used to the feeling of fullness. I’d shake or tap on the toy, turning it a little to give him some great internal sensations. When I would turn it, I’d use the spiral design to go a little deeper each time.

At one point, Alex huffed some more poppers. I took advantage of that to get another inch or two of the toy screwed into his ass. He didn’t know it, but he had most of the dildo inserted in his ass. The base is also pretty thick, so he was getting a good stretch, too.

While I was screwing the dildo into him, Alex was rubbing his cock through the jockstrap and sucking on Jake’s dick. Jake can get hard when he parties, so he has a fun cock for sucking then. Sometimes, though, Alex would get distracted by what was going on in his ass and forget about Jake’s cock. There were moments when he was riding the dildo and rubbing his cock in a perfect expression of bliss.

Alex only had a little more of the dildo to take, so I slowly screwed it into him. The great thing about this toy is that it’s almost self-guiding. As you screw it in, the guy’s ass just keeps accepting it. That was how we got the toy in all the way to the base. I told Alex to reach down and feel his hole, and he was surprised to find that it was all the way inside him. It’s over 16” long and over 3” thick, so it was quite an accomplishment for him.

Alex asked to have it taken out, so I slowly withdrew the toy, using the spiral to help me unscrew it from his hole. It was hot to see the hairs around his hole clinging to the toy as it moved out of him. Jake had stepped down and lubed up his hands, so the second the toy was out, Jake’s hand went in. Alex sucked in his hand up to mid-forearm.

Jake knew the depth Alex could take now, so he kept working deeper into his hole. He had lubed his arm past the elbow, and it was exciting to see him slide it deeper and deeper into Alex. I was sucking on the growing wet spot on Alex’s jock and watching as Jake’s hand kept moving into Alex.

Jake looked up at Alex and said, “Have you ever taken a fist up the elbow?” Alex said, “Not yet.” Jake grinned and said, “Yes, you have!” Alex reached down and felt how far Jake had inserted his arm into his ass and let out a huge sigh of pleasure. We knew that this was one of Alex’s fisting goals, and it was great to be able to help him achieve it.

Jake slowly pulled his hand out of Alex. His hole stayed open, dripping lube out of it. Both Jake and I played around his hole, sticking fingers in and keeping him open and ready. After a while, Alex said that he wanted to smoke some more, so we helped him out of the sling and relaxed on the bed, blowing clouds and fondling each other. Alex was amazed at how easily he had taken Jake's arm and was eager to go for more. Even though I’m a little shorter than Jake, my arms are thicker, so he wanted to see how far I could get inside him. We blew a few more clouds and then got him back in the sling for the next part.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 9

On 2/2/2024 at 10:05 PM, partying.hard said:

While I’ve been past my elbow up hole many times, I doubt I’ll ever have someone get that deep in my ass.

That first time past the elbow just blew my mind…. It was like taking a fist for the first time and similarly like taking double fist for the first time…… all cases are individually mind blowing 🐷😈😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great story, shows a lot of experience. Nothing better than laying back in a sling and having your limits expanded. Thanks for the wonderful writing and am looking forward to reading more chapters. 

• Like 1