The More the Merrier!

After a bad break up years ago, I wasn't interested in a boyfriend or in sex involving any kind of a commitment. But I was horny, and needed an outlet, so I asked a neighbor/friend "Bob" if he'd be willing to act as a wingman for me and pass me around a popular basement sex bar in Chicago. We agreed, of course, bareback only, that Bob would solicit tops in the bar choosing anyone he liked, and bring them to breed me no load refused. 

The night came. I was cleaned out and pre-lubed. I wore only a jock and boots. In the boots I carried poppers and lube. The basement play area began filling up and became cruisy. Within the first 30-40 minutes Bob brought the first top to my ass. Off on the side of the room I bent over, and took a hit of poppers as the guy opened his fly taking out bis big dick. I took his hard dick into my ready ass. He was taller than me, a bit older, and solidly built. He grasped my hips, thrusted into me, fully occupied my ass with his dick, and used me for his pleasure. Other guys watched as he fucked me bareback. I was hot, horny, and eager, for his hot load. After a few moments he thew his head to the side and with a long, loud, cry out, he blew his load into my ass thrusting in several deep shots. When he finished, he stayed in me for a moment to catch his breath. Then he slid out, zipped up, and quietly walked away leaving me standing with his load in my ass and wet around my hole.  

Shortly after Bob brought the second top to my ass. I don’t remember anything about him other than he appeared younger than me, was about my height, and he pulled a huge hard out of his pants. As instructed I bent over and took him into my pre-loaded ass. He grabbed my hips, slid into me, and started fucking me using the first guy’s load as lube. In moments he bred me with a load deep in me. The second load within the first hour!

And on it went. Over the next three hours or so I took five loads standing around the play space. Older, younger, bigger, smaller. I didn't know anyone. Men used my ass for their pleasure breeding their seeds deep inside me making my ass drippy with cum. Then one of the slings opened up. “Get in” Bob told me, “And put this on!” He handed me a blindfold. Bob helped me into the sling, my legs went up into the stirrups, I put on the blindfold, and waited. Bob eventually brought the sixth person between my legs. The guy slid his big solid dick into my ass and slowly began fucking me. The sensation was monster hot, I’d never before been fucked in a sling so the sensation was incredibly new! Blindfolded I couldn’t see him. I focused on the sheer sexuality of the situation. After a few moments he sped up fucking me and I knew he would soon breed me. When he did he thrusted deep and cried out from the base of his gut. He thrusted several times as his load blew into me.

When he finished I heard his voice for the first time. He turned to speak to someone beside him breathlessly speaking in Spanish. HOT! I thought, smiling as I stayed blindfolded and ready in the sling. The first man backed away and immediately (I think the man to whom he spoke) stepped from around my left leg to then enter my well lubed ass. With all that cum in me the now seventh man slowly fucked me for a few minutes. But then he slowly stopped fucking and walked away. I don’t think he came but I’m not sure.  A bit later Bob told me the bar was winding down so the fun was over.  I removed the blindfold and Bob helped me out of the sling.

In about four hours, with Bob’s help, I’d taken at least six loads. That was the hottest sexual experience I’d ever before had, and I’d taken the most loads I ever had in one night!  I was grateful!

Afterwords, I gave Bob a generous thank you gift. I’d have loved to do that again with him, but Bob moved to Tennessee about two months later and sadly we lost contact. Someday I’d love to again be used up in a bar and exceed my maximum of six loads in one night!  Memories!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1