Bottom headed to Augusta, GA

Headed to Parliament House in Augusta for Cumunion. Checking in this evening and staying through the 5th. If i’m in the room the door will be cracked and anyone is welcome, no need to ask permission or even speak, just walk in and dump your load. When I’m not in the room I’ll be in a public area and again, everyone is welcome to use me. If you can’tfind me message and i’ll send the room once get checked in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 8:31 AM, bookstorelurker69 said:

How did it go? Been wanting to go to parliament/a cumunion event but haven’t made it to either yet. Would you recommend Augusta as a good place to experience Cumunuon for the first time? 

It was my first cumunion… I’d say it was a success. Seemed like the same people were occupying the slings even when no one was fucking them, but I found a nice little dead end dark corner and got on the little bench with my head buried in a corner, within about a min the first one shoved his cock in, took 4 back to back, then had about 2 mins with none and they started back up…i peeked behind me after one pulled out and there was a line of guys down the little hallway waiting on their turn…i honestly lost count, and i’m sure some guys fucked me more than once…but other than taking that one peek back, I have no idea who any of them were, what they looked like, no clue what race or age any them were.