My Life as a Cocksucker

First off, I’m bi and relatively new at this (ten years). I love cock, all cock, but I REALLY LOVE UNCUT COCK. I made a list of all the cocks I’ve sucked since my first one: 51 as best as I remember. At 63, I wish I’d discovered this life pleasure at 13. (I still LOVE pussy. Especially eating it. I’m oral, very oral.)

A new lover, I tell him to stand in the middle of the room and push me to my knees while calling me his bitch and fag cocksucker. I own those terms; they are not an insult. I nibble and stroke through his pants and then slowly unbuckle and unzip and pull down those pants to stroke his cock with my hands and mouth. Pull down his shorts and his gorgeous member bursts out. I sniff his balls and crotch and cock. I LOVE the aroma of a man. I’m in heaven.

I’m verbal and visual when I make love to my man’s cock. I lick the shaft. I rub it all over my face. I kiss the shaft up and down – loudly – while looking him in the eye and telling him I worship his beautiful cock. I alternate between deepthroat and sucking, tonguing the head and precum. I tell him to slap my face with his shaft. My men love to slap my face with their hard shafts.

All guys love the deepthroat. I tell them to grab me by the head and hair and shove their cock down my throat. I’ve never been unable to swallow the whole cock and I’ve sucked some HUGE cocks. Not having a gag instinct helps.

I love sucking his balls and hearing him moan and beg me to never stop.

I love stroking my man’s cock and hearing him moan and beg me to never stop.

The  CUM.

I love facials. I thought I was going to faint the first time I got one. He pulled out and I asked him what the fuck he was doing: “You know I need your cum in my mouth.” He said, “You’ll like this” and jerked off a nice load all over my forehead, cheeks, and nose. That hot, wet, gooey stuff feels so good splattering on the face.

Bringing my man to orgasm. I edge him until he begs for me to finish him off. “I’m gonna cum!!!” he screams and I get that first little taste in the back of my throat before he floods my mouth. I swish, savor and swallow.

It is one of the most beautiful of the physical experiences.

I am secure enough in who I am to LIKE being dominated. No slapping, etc. Just having my man take charge. I’m not limp-wristed or girlie. I just like to be on my knees with a hard cock in my mouth and grabbing him by his ass and pulling him into my mouth.

Getting fucked is a beautiful story for another time. Only had it twice on my back with my legs up in the air. Begged my man to cum inside me. LOVED IT!!!

• Like 1