[Midtown Mutt ATL] New Year Fun With An Old FB

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I mentioned in a prior posting that I was trying out the Grindr app on the iPhone. About a week ago I connected with a guy in the neighborhood who also uses the app. We've seen each other out and about from time to time, but haven't played in a while. My buddy is a tall, lean, handsome guy with brown puppy dog eyes.

Yesterday, we connected on the app and made plans to play. I went over to his place which is walking distance and we chatted for a bit. Then he asked if I had interesting underwear on, which I did: some nice tight blue 2xist boxer briefs. My friend likes tight asses and he complimented me on how the briefs fit me. Anyway, one thing led to another and we ended up going up to his bedroom.

So, my buddy and I got undressed and he told me to get on my stomach at the corner of the bed. He started rimming me deeply and I felt my cock leaking precum. After a few minutes of rimming, he grabbed some lube off the night stand and lubed up his dick and my hole and slid in. He's obviously read the owner's manual and was hitting the right spots. Then we traded places.

I was a little dehydrated from two days before (NYE), when I had worked a full day and had a pretty good work out at the gym. However, I went to a college bowl game New Years Eve and the air inside the stadium was extraordinarily dry. I suppose they have to keep it that way to avoid condensation under the dome. Anyway, I was not standing at my normal full attention. So I lubed up my cock and rimmed him for about fifteen minutes while I stroked a bit. Finally, I was hard enough to penetrate my buddy.

He definitely appreciates a hard cock in his ass and I fucked him for a while with him on his back. He wanted to switch places and I got on my back. He straddled my hips and slid down on my dick while he jacked himself. Next thing we knew, he was cumming all over my stomach. I grabbed some of his cum and applied it to my dick as I pushed him on to his back. I licked the head of his cock clean for good measure as I mounted him. Because of all the stimulation, I was very close and next thing I knew I was pounding his ass like no tomorrow. I came in a nerve shattering orgasm.

We caught our breaths for a few minutes, then we got dressed and I said my goodbyes. Hopefully, it won't be so long until we play again.

3651432378394384842-1127556919179582502?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.