Daddy Fantasy

I wanted to hook up with my father, we live together, but I didn't know how to go about it.

I knew he was gay so what I did was to create an email similar enough to his boyfriend's that when he read it he would think it was from him.

I emailed him as his boyfriend and told him I wanted him on Saturday night to leave the door unlocked and be naked in bed with a blindfold on and not to say anything to me - that it was our little game.

Saturday night came. I sneaked to the front door and opened it so could he hear someone coming in. I opened the door and he was on his back, had a tie around his eyes as a blindfold and he has a gorgeous huge hard on.

I got naked, went down between his legs and held his cock and stroked it a little. Then I took it in my mouth. It felt and tasted amazing. I gave him a slow blowjob at first, licked his balls, and then I started to throat and gag in his eight-inch cock.

I then climbed on top of him, kissed his neck, rubbing my ass cheeks and asshole on his hard dick. Then I positioned his cock in my ass. He started fucking me slowly as I rode him. Now I was really hot and wanted to kiss him. I expected in so doing he would realize I was not his boyfriend, so I kissed him while his dick was still in my ass. At this point he raised his blindfold and recognized me, immediately saying "we can't do this." I countered by saying "Why not? We already did." Meanwhile his dick was still firmly embedded in my ass, so I started aggressively riding his dick, harder and harder, and he acquiesced, going along with my argument, french kissing me while we fucked.

Eventually he withdrew himself and we 69'd. After enjoying each other's cocks, Dad positioned me on my back and fucking me missionary-style. Then he put me on my side and fucked me in that position. Finally he flipped me onto my stomach, securing his hold by wrapping his arm around my neck and getting aggressive. Needless to say it was hot. All the time he kept fucking me. Not surprisingly I never lost my erection, eventually blowing my load on the sheets as he came in my ass.

Within days he broke-up with his boyfriend. Now he is exclusively dating me. My father, my lover.

Edited by Hotload84

• 3 months later...

My daddy comes to my room and pulls back the sheets and rubs my Peter I awake to his hard pigmeat. In my face suck it boy he orders as he lubes my boyhole. Then fills it with his slab as he pumps he and I bleed he tells me that I am his bitchboy and that he can and will fuck me at his will and will give me to whomever he wants. I lost my boyhood and became his whore tricks would leave with naked and keep Mr until the next day I love my daddy and I love to please