Six loads in the sauna

Chuckybb

So I went to my usual Spanish sauna today.  I started off in the darkroom and immediately got kissing with a group of about four or five hot Spanish men.  Very quickly one of them started fingering my hole that was already prelubed.  I ain't messing around anymore wasting time so I always pre lube before going in.  As I was wet kissing one bearded guy, another guy slipped into my hole.  As he was fucking me the guy I was kissing supported me from falling.  They may have been together and working as a team I don't know.   When the top fucking me shot his load and pulled out, the guy kissing me spun me around and took his place, sliding easily into my lubed and cummy hole.  I was then kissing someone else.  This process continued until I was fucked by about four or five Spanish tops.  All in the same group.  When the men had finished with me and the group dispersed, I left the darkroom.  Outside I saw a guy who is my absolute perfect dominant top.  He has fucked me many times going back about three years.  He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards him.  He kissed me passionately, then pulled my head back and spat in my mouth.  I was putty in his hands.  Again.  He is a massive man.  Strong, muscular, dominant and at times I am slightly scared of him which adds to the attraction.  He said to me in Spanish... Cabina... Now.  I'm going to impregnate you.  He is an alpha male.  I cannot refuse him.  Which again, slightly scares me at times again.  We went into a cabin and he stood beside me.  He told me to get on my knees and clean his cock.  To show him respect.  I immediately obliged.  He then pulled me up and pushed me face down onto the bed.  He put his mouth to my hole.  He felched a lot of come from my hole, grabbed me by the neck and spat it into my mouth.  He then kissed me passionately.  He asked how many loads I had taken.  I told him 4 or 5. This made him even hornier and again he pushed me onto the bed.  Kneeling on the bed he fucked me so hard I hit my head against the wall.  I begged him to give me his load.  He insists I refer to him as Señor.  I have no problem with this.  He shot his load deep inside me and held me down for about a minute after he came.  When he pulled out he grabbed me by the hair and told me to clean his cock.  As I was doing this he told me to savour the taste of the five loads coating his cock.  I did this so willingly.  I have never showed such care and attention cleaning a tops cock......

• Like 4
  • Piggy 10