Corrupting the Young Lad

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – We Meet at Last

I’d been chatting online with David for a while. He is a 24-year-old guy and says that he has never been with a man but knows that he wants to experience everything that two guys can do together. He first hit me up because he likes older guys and is looking for someone with experience to introduce him to gay sex.

As a 64-year-old, I was doubtful that we would ever meet but it was fun to chat with him and find out more about him. He told me he is 6’2”, 190, with dark hair and blue eyes. We never exchanged face pics, but he sent me several other pics. He’s well-built with a nice hairy chest. His cock is larger than average, and his ass is hairy too. I convinced him that some guys, like me, really like a hairy ass. He had tried shaving in the past and felt that it was tough to maintain, so he had let the hair grow back. He also told me that he had a beard.

I’m shorter than him at 5’11” and weigh about 195 pounds. I have blond hair that is going grey now, with hazel eyes. My body is only lightly hairy. Overall, not bad for 64, but it is hard to see how a handsome 24-year-old would be interested.

Nevertheless, we continued our online chatting. We’d gone through the standard laundry list of things guys do when David asked me if I had ever partied. I told him I had, and it made a fun experience even better. He said he wanted to try T but had never had the chance. If we got together, I’d make damn sure he had the chance!

David asked me if I had any plans for an upcoming long weekend. Some buddies and I had talked about getting together to party and play, but I told David that I was free. He asked if it would be OK if he came down to see me. I said he would be very welcome to come and visit and told him that he could stay as long as he wanted. He said that he would be there Friday evening.

Before Friday, I made sure that my playroom was well stocked with poppers, lube, toys, and all the other things that we might end up needing. The sling was ready to go, and I had lots of food and drinks for us.

David arrived around 8:30. He was quite handsome and was dressed in shorts and a tight polo shirt. Some chest hair peeked out around the collar, which is always a turn-on for me. His arms and legs were also covered in some nice fur. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a T shirt, with a jockstrap on under my shorts.

We started out in the living room, taking the time to learn a little more about each other now that we met in person. I offered him something to drink, and he chose beer, so we both had cold bottles in our hands.

After some awkwardness, we started talking about our sexual wants and needs. David confessed that he had gotten and given a few blowjobs and had once had a guy eat his ass. Unfortunately, that was the guy who suggested that he shave his ass to be more acceptable. I assured him once again that a lot of guys like a hairy ass.

“Why don’t you take off your clothes and show me your hairy ass?” I said.

David demurred a bit, so I suggested that we could both undress each other. He was OK with that. First, he took off my shirt, and then I reached over and lifted his polo over his head. Damn, he was a hot guy. Defined chest with hair in all the right places. I felt him up a bit, then licked his nipple to see how he’d react.

He responded well, so I spent some time working over his chest and nipples with my hands and mouth. I worked my way lower and played around the top of his shorts. I could tell that his cock was straining against the fabric.

I unbuttoned his shorts and slowly lowered the zipper. He was wearing a pair of white Calvin Klein underwear. I buried my face and nose in his open shorts, mouthing his hard cock through the fabric. He was moaning and writhing around and then got up to take off his shorts.

I said, “Let’s take off your underwear too”.

David replied, “Only if you do it too”.

Of course, I was happy to oblige, but I was planning to leave my jockstrap on for a while. It’s gotten a lot of use, shows some wear, and has a great, sexy aroma. My shorts came off, and I pulled David’s underwear off his tight body.

He had a nice bush surrounding a sweet cock. It was hard and throbbing and about 8” long. Reasonably thick too. His balls were hairy, and when I reached back to pull his cock towards me, I was able to feel his wonderfully hairy ass. His cock pumped out a spot of precum, which I gladly licked off his dick. He shuddered in delight as my mouth touched his cock.

David stood there, so I crouched down in front of him to take his cock in my mouth. I love this position since it allows my hole to open up. Knowing what was coming through the night, I wanted to be as open and available as possible.

While sucking his dick, I was also massaging his ass. While his dick was great and kept giving me more precum, I really wanted to see his ass. I sat down on the sofa and said to David,

“Turn around and show me your ass.”

He did, and my cock leaked some precum. He had one hot ass! Nicely furred with dark hair, I could see how it got more dense in his ass crack. He also had that sexy triangle of hair on his lower back. I leaned forward to rub my face all over his ass, licking and fondling as I went. I probed a little bit around his hole but wanted to save the best for later.

“Let’s go in the bedroom and get more comfortable,” I suggested.

He nodded, and I led the way into the room. David’s eyes grew wide when he saw the playroom.

He said, “I guess you have had some good times in here”.

“And we are about to have some great times,” I replied. “Let’s get the party started”.

• Like 15
  • Piggy 7

Chapter 2 – The Corruption Begins

In Chapter 1, I tell about finally meeting up with David, a hot and hairy 24-year-old that I have been chatting with for a while. We’re naked (well, I’m still wearing a jockstrap) and in my playroom.

We sat down on the couch in the playroom and felt each other up while making out. David was a good kisser, and I knew that his tongue would feel good in my ass. He was stroking my cock through my jockstrap and making it leak precum. He noticed the wet spot on the front and rubbed his fingers around it, making the wet spot grow bigger.

David’s cock was hard the whole time (ah, youth). It looked great standing up in his dense fur. I would lean down and lick off the precum that he was pumping out but held off on a full blow job for a while. I would also massage his balls and move my fingers further down on his body. When I first contacted his hole, he shuddered in delight. He had told me about getting rimmed by a guy, but that guy didn’t like eating a hairy hole. David was going to experience getting rimmed by a guy who loved hairy hole.

David said that he wanted to try T, so I asked him if he wanted to smoke a bit. I had smoked some before he got here, but now was the time to share. He said, “Only if you do too.” Of course, I wanted to and was ready to go with a pipe and lighter ready. He had smoked pot before, so he kind of knew the process.

I showed him how to melt the crystals and generate some smoke in the pipe. Once the smoke was swirling, I held the stem to my mouth and took a deep hit. I looked him deep in the eyes while I blew out a nice cloud and said, “Are you ready?” He nodded, so I applied the lighter and got the smoke going. When it was ready, I held the stem to his lips and told him to inhale and hold it in. He did, and I watched the rush come over his face as the T hit his body. He exhaled and said, “That was great!”. Of course, this was the opening of a new door in his sexual experiences.

I told David we should shotgun my next hit, so we started kissing when I took a huge hit. Wanting to get him really spun, I blew it out into his mouth quickly so that he would get the maximum benefit. We smoked more, sometimes shotgunning, sometimes blowing out our own clouds. David’s eyes were glazing over, and he was looking hotter than ever. During the whole smoke session, we were feeling each other up, and I was pleased to see that David was keeping his dick hard.

“Let’s get you in the sling,” I said. It took a little bit of maneuvering to get him in the sling, moved down so that his ass was hanging off the end, and his feet were in the stirrups. Fuck, he looked awesome laying there, with his hairy ass opened and his hard cock laying on his hairy stomach, oozing precum. He was well-spun and looked totally at ease.

I licked up some of the precum and took his whole dick in my mouth. He moaned and started thrusting into my mouth. I sucked him for a while but didn’t want him to cum yet. There was a steady flow of precum, which I eagerly swallowed down.

Taking his dick out of my mouth, I moved down to licking his balls. They were covered in hair and smelled great. I’d look up at him to see if he was doing OK. He was in heaven, writhing and moaning in ecstasy as I worked on his balls and taint.

I slowly moved my way down to his hole. Using my hands to massage and open his ass, I was kissing and licking all over his hairy ass. Occasionally, I’d run my tongue over his hole and was pleased to see it pulse in response to the stimulation. Once I knew that he was ready, I went for his hole, licking around it, moving my tongue in a circular motion, and applying some light suction.

David’s hairy hole was awesome. The hair looked so sexy, all matted down with my spit, and his hole was responding nicely to the work. He had reached down to spread his ass wider, so I decided to start tongue fucking him. When my tongue first entered his hole, he gasped, and I felt his hole contract around my tongue. But, then, he got into it and laid back to enjoy the ride.

“Let me take some poppers”, he said. The bottle was near him, but I didn’t know if he knew what they were, but it was obvious that he was aware. He took a short sniff in one nostril, then a deep hit in the other. While he held that, I lightly prodded his hole. Once I knew that they had taken effect, I went in for some deep rimming. David moved down a bit in the sling, opening his ass up more and shoving his ass in my face. I reciprocated with some deep tongue work and some suction. I was basically making out with his ass.

Once the poppers wore off, David relaxed back in the sling and said he needed a break. Before getting him out of the sling, I cleaned up the precum that had worked its way out of his cock during our rimming session. He motioned me to come up and make out with him, so I licked up a nice blob of precum and shared that with him.

I helped David out of the sling and gave him a big hug once he was standing. Feeling his hairy body and hard cock pressed up against me was exciting. We stood, hugging and making out for a while, when David said that I should get in the sling.

I got in the sling, and he helped put my feet in the stirrups. Once I was settled in place, he sat down on the stool at my ass and said, “Wow, this really does spread your ass wide. Was mine that opened for you?” I assured him that it was. He just nodded and smiled at that.

David started by mouthing my cock through my jock. When I party, I rarely get hard. In fact, my dick often shrinks down to almost nothing. It’s OK because my ass is my primary sex organ when I party.

David was having a great time working his mouth over my strap. It has piss and cum stains on it, and I know that it has a great, heady aroma. He pulled the pouch aside and sucked my cock into his mouth, tasting the precum that was oozing out of it. He worked his way lower down and took my shaved balls into his mouth. Either he had done this before, or he was a really quick learner since he knew how to give my balls and good workover.

I moved down a bit more in the sling so that my ass was even more accessible to him. He saw what I did and moved his mouth lower down, and started working around my hole. He hadn’t told me that he rimmed a guy, but he seemed to know what he was doing. He spent a lot of time licking my hole on the outside and started a bit of probing with his tongue. He was tentative with this, which is understandable for a first-timer, but he got into it after a while.

“I really want to fuck you,” he said. I showed him where the lube was, and he lubed up his cock. I grabbed a bottle and applied some to my ass. He placed his cock at my entrance and slid it in. Damn, his thick cock felt great inside me. He soon had a good pumping rhythm going and was really enjoying himself. I took a few hits of poppers at one point and started to ride his cock, moving my ass back and forth in the sling, which elicited some groans of excitement from him.

It wasn’t much longer when he said, “I’m gonna cum.” “Shoot it in me,” I replied. He sped up the pace and soon buried his cock deep in my ass as he pumped out spurt after spurt of cum.

He looked dazed afterward and kept slowly pumping his dick inside me. The cum had made my ass sloppy, and he was able to slide around freely. He slowly pulled out and said, “That was fucking awesome!” I told him that we’d only just begun. He helped me out of the sling, and we staggered over to the couch. It was time for some refreshments and maybe another round with the pipe. But, the night was young, and we were just getting things going.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

Chapter 3

In chapters 1 and 2, I tell about meeting up with David, a hot and somewhat inexperienced young guy. We’ve made out, sucked and rimmed each other, and he just bred me. We’ve been partying, too, which is also new for him

We sat down on the couch and continued making out and feeling each other up. David’s hand went down to my hole, and he started circling around my hole. “Want to feel how cummy you made my ass?” I asked him. He nodded, so I leaned back and spread my legs wider, and told him to stick his fingers in. He slid one finger in poked around a bit. I told him he could put more fingers in me, and he said, “How many can you take?”. “Well, I’ve had a guy’s hand inside my ass.” His eyes widened at that response, and he slid another finger inside me.

I suggested we smoke some more, so he pulled his fingers out of my ass. I grabbed his hand and stuck his fingers in my mouth, tasting the cum and juices from my ass. “Wow, you really are a pig!” he said. Seriously, he had no idea.

We fired up the torch and blew some clouds. David was getting more and more spun, and I was eager to see how far we could take things tonight.

We put the pipe down and started kissing again. He really was a great kisser. I asked him if he wanted to play with some of my dildos, and he agreed if he got to dildo my ass first. Of course, that was fine by me, so we went back to the sling.

My toys had been on a table, covered with a towel. I reached over and pulled off the towel to show him the selection of goods. There’s a variety of sizes, from a small probe to a fist dildo. There are a few butt plugs too.

David reached for the smallest probe, but I told him we could start with something larger. I had him grab my Mr. Hankey’s Atlas dildo. It’s the smallest size for that toy, but it’s still pretty big. He picked it up and asked, “Can you take this all the way inside you?” I assured him that I could.

I told him to apply some lube inside my ass. Part of it was that the lube inside was good, but it was also a chance to get him to work his fingers in my hole. He applied a good bit of XLube inside me and used his fingers to spread it around. Then he lubed up the toy.

My ass was hungry after he fucked me, and we smoked some more, so I was ready for the Atlas. David was hesitant at first, just slowly plunging a small amount of the toy inside me. I told him to hold it steady and slid my ass down to the base, feeling a good stretch when we got to the wider middle. David’s eyes grew wide as he realized that my ass had just swallowed the entire toy. I told him to twist it around inside me and to do a bit of in-and-out motion, too. He was a good student and was soon working the toy inside me like a pro.

We needed more lube, so I had David pull the toy from my ass. He went a little fast and when it came out, my ass stayed open and dripped out some lube. I heard him groan, and he said, “Fuck, that is so sexy!” Hearing that a young stud like him thought my ass was sexy was thrilling. I told him, “You ain’t seen nothing yet. My ass can take a lot!” He seemed to like that idea.

David added more lube to the toy. I took some poppers before he slid it in. This time, it went in all the way without any hesitation. I braced my feet on the sling stand and fucked myself on the toy. David was enjoying watching my ass move back and forth on the toy.

Now, I was ready for something bigger, so I directed him to the large Seahorse dildo. In addition to being wider and longer, it’s covered in some bumps that feel great inside me. David lubed it up and stuck about half of it in on the first insertion. This one takes some time to get in deep, but David worked it well and got the whole thing inside me. His look of awe was great to see, and it made me feel even sexier. He worked that toy inside me for a while until I thought it was his turn to ride a toy. I picked up the small Perfect Penis and asked him if he would like that in his ass. He nodded, so I got out of the sling, and he got back in.

I lubed up his hole and picked up the toy. Before lubing it up, I grabbed the pipe again for a few top-off hits. I shotgunned a few hits his way and got him flying high. Then, I lubed up the penis toy and started working it around his ass.

With the lube that I applied to his ass and the lube on the toy, I was sliding the dildo up and down his crack, slowly inserting it into his hole when I passed over it. I looked up at him and asked, “Ready?” He nodded, so I started to slide the toy into his ass. He told me that he had played with a few dildos before, which let me be more comfortable working this into him. The Perfect Penis is a great toy for beginners since it is realistic and not too big. I worked at it for a while and got it in all the way. His hairy hole looked great wrapped around the toy, with the hairs dragging through the lube as I pushed it in and out of his hole.

David decided to do some poppers, and I wanted to see how he would react to being poppered up and having something in his ass. He snorted them, and once they hit, he began to ride the toy, using his feet to brace himself on the sling stand. He pulled back far enough to have to toy come out of his ass, but I’d line it up with his hole so that he got it back in on the return. It was so hot to watch him fuck himself on the toy with such abandon. He was loving the ride, and I was loving watching him and his hot, hairy ass.

Once the rush had worn off, he looked over at the toys and picked up my Large Omega. It’s not as long as the Perfect Penis, but it is a lot thicker. “Try this one”, he said. I told him to hold the current toy inside his ass so that it kept the stretch while I lubed up the new one. This was probably the thickest thing to ever penetrate his hole so it would be interesting to see him take it.

When the new toy was lubed, I moved his hands away from his hole. The dirty fucker had been fucking himself with it while I was lubing up the Omega, which was fun to watch. But, now, we were going wide.

I slowly extracted the toy from his hole and slapped it around on his ass. Then, I started to work the Omega into him. He was so spun and happy that it just slid right into his hairy hole. It was all the way to the base in a single insertion. I played with it in his ass for a while, getting him more open and ass-focused. His cock was drooling precum, which I kept licking off of his hairy stomach.

David wanted to ride the toy. He took a few hits of poppers and started a slow rocking motion with the sling. As the fumes took hold of him, he sped up and reached down to spread his ass even wider. It was obvious that his ass could take some deep play, and we were going to work on that as the night progressed.

Once the popper rush wore off, he stopped the motion and asked to take a break. Hydrating and relaxing for a bit seemed like a good idea, so I slid the toy out of his ass, gave his hole a few taps, then shoved three fingers into it. He was starting to really open up, which was a good sign for the rest of the session.

David got out of the sling, and we collapsed on the couch, leaning against the arms to face each other and show off our holes. This youngster was quite the ass pig!

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 4 – Serious Ass Play

In chapters 1 through 3, I tell about my time with David, a handsome, hairy, and somewhat inexperienced, 24-year-old. He’s gained a lot of experience already and has taken a large dildo up his ass while spun. My ass has also gotten a workout.

While we were on the sofa, we were facing each other with our asses on display to each other. I was fingering around and a little inside David’s ass, and he was exploring mine. We took some breaks from the play to drink some fluids and smoke some more.

Since he was enjoying the T, I asked David if he wanted to do a booty bump. He needed me to tell him what it was and, true to form, said that he would do it if I would do it too. I love a booty bump, so we decided to do it.

He wanted to do me first, so he picked out a good-sized shard, and I walked him through inserting it into my ass. As it was melting and burning, I picked out a smaller one for his ass. When I stuck it in on my finger, I was pleased to feel how open his hole was. The bump would certainly make him more open.

We waited a short while to let the bump take effect. It was also a good chance to rehydrate.

Once we were feeling the bump, I told David to get back in the sling. By now, he was a pro at this, too, and had his feet in the stirrups before I could help him. He was further down in the sling than he’d been before, giving me fantastic access to his furry hole. Already, he was writhing around, looking forward to what would come next.

David wanted to take the Atlas that I had ridden earlier. Even though it is a larger toy, I had little doubt that this pig would be able to take it. I started out with some rimming of his ass, taking the bitterness of the crystal that was working inside him. I added more lube into his ass, rubbing it around and feeling for any part of the shard that hadn’t yet melted. Finding none, I lubed up the dildo and started to work it into his ass.

He was ready for this toy, or something even bigger, since his ass swallowed the toy all the way in a single motion. I worked it for a while in his hole, and he reached down to see how much more needed to go in. “It’s all in?” he asked. It sure was, and I let him know how hot it was to see his hole consume the toy.

Once again, he wanted to ride it. He took a few deep hits of poppers and started to rock back and forth on the toy. This one is thickest in the middle, so I knew that his hole was getting a good stretch as he pounded it into his ass. He reached down and spread his ass wider, eager to take as much of the toy inside him as he could. Watching this handsome and hairy guy wildly riding this dildo was exhilarating, and I let him know how hot he looked as his ass consumed the toy. He liked hearing this and started to finger around his hole as the toy moved back and forth. He’d stick a finger in alongside the toy, too, to better feel the stretch.

Next, he wanted the Seahorse. I let him know that this one was also a depth toy and he was OK with that. So, I let him fuck himself with the Atlas while I prepped the Seahorse. I will admit that I just sat back and watched him work over his ass for a while, enjoying the way his hairy hole extended outwards each time he moved back on the toy.

The Atlas came out, and I inserted the Seahorse. It’s both thicker and longer than the Atlas, so I took it slow. There did come a point when it wouldn’t go in any further and I told David that we’d have to work to open his second hole if he wanted it any deeper.

I would move a little deeper each time there seemed an opening. He was taking the Seahorse like a champ, but we still hadn’t penetrated his second hole. With all the prodding I had done, it seemed like it might be time to slide through. I told him to take some poppers and be ready for an amazing feeling.

David took a short sniff in one nostril, let it out, then took a deep hit in the other nostril. I just teased his inner hole until I knew that he was in a poppers frenzy. Then, with slow and steady pressure, I felt the pop as the tip of the Seahorse slid through to his depths. His moans let me know how good this felt for him, too.

That little fucker rode the tip of the Seahorse for a while, flexing his ass around it and moving it back and forth and in and out of his second hole. At this point, I knew that we had a new ass-focused pig. David took a hit of poppers and then really worked the toy deep inside him. It was amazing to see this relatively unused hole enjoying such a combination of depth and width.

Once he had tired of the Seahorse, he had me remove it. I pulled it out slowly, twisting it along the way until it was about halfway out. Then, I let gravity take over as it slowly slid out of his asshole. Feeling the tentacles against his prostate brought on another round of precum. I did notice that his cock was no longer hard, another sign that he was totally ass focused.

David wanted to work my hole now, so we traded places. He asked what toy I wanted, and I selected my extra-large Boss Hogg. This is one of the biggest toys I own, and it’s an amazing feeling when it is inside me.

David lubed my ass up, then added a lot more to the toy. He was able to get it in most of the way before he encountered resistance. David, the ass pro that he is now, told me to sniff some poppers, and he’d shove it the rest of the way. The man knew how to relax a hole, so I grabbed the bottle and took two deep snorts. While holding the second hit, I reached back and spread my ass a little wider. I also moved down a little in the sling, and this all let the toy slide neatly in all the way. The feeling of fullness is indescribable. There’s a stretch from the thickness, but, for me, it’s the depth that sends me over the edge.

He knew to just hold the toy in place for a while to let me get used to it and enjoy the deep sensations. Once he started some movement with it, my ass throbbed against the toy, and I shot out a load of precum. The assgasm was intense. David had never seen anyone have an assgasm so he was amazed at what happened. He fucked me with it for a while, and then I asked him if he would fist me.

Luckily, I told him how to prep his nails for a fisting. I, of course, always had short, well-filed nails. His eyes lit up at the idea, and he told me that I’d have to walk him through this since he hadn’t done it before. Knowing he was a quick and instinctive learner, I was OK with that.

I had him grab my tub of Slam Dunk and really lube up the inside of my ass. After that, he rubbed some on his hands. He topped that off with more XLube. He started out with two fingers in my ass, then added more. I told him to put two fingers from each hand in me and stretch my hole out. Once that was done, he added another finger on each side to really open me up.

Now, I explained the duck bill position for initial insertion. I showed him how to fold his hand and had him apply more lube. Then, he positioned his hand at my hole and started to push.

Once a guy gets near his knuckles, I often swing forward on the sling to eat his hand. But, I wanted David to have the full experience of penetrating my ass with his hand, so I let him go on his own. He was checking in with me, and once he got to his knuckles, I told him to give it a firm and steady push, knowing that would let his hand into my ass. When his hand slipped inside me, he had a look of wonder on his face.

I told him to hold still, and I wiggled around a little bit as my ass got accustomed to the invader. Once I was comfortable, I walked him through twisting his hand, flexing his fingers, moving in and out, and making a fist inside me. He really was a natural at this, too.

As he extended his fingers, I could tell he was nearing my second hole. I talked him through the path he needed to take (a little towards the front of my body, then a bend to the left) and how to open my hole. We didn’t get it open on this round, but we had a lot of fun trying.

David slowly extracted his hand from my ass and knew to apply more lube. This time, he slid right in and started to stretch my hole. He’d pull back to the widest part of his knuckles and twist his hand around, stretching me to the max. I took a hit of poppers when he did this one time, and he really worked over my hole. He seemed to like seeing his hand inside me, and I certainly enjoyed having him in there.

While he was stretching me, my phone rang. I knew from the ringtone that it was my buddy, Bill. I answered the phone, and David pulled his hand out. Bill knew what I was up to and wanted to come over. I asked David, and he was OK with Bill joining us, so I told him to come on over.

Bill would be there in about 15 minutes, so David and I took another break to have some drinks and relax.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 5 – Now We are Three

In Chapters 1 through 4, I chronicle the path of a young and somewhat inexperienced guy who wanted to learn all about ass play from me. He’s 24, I’m 64, but we’ve been having a great time. We’ve partied, sucked, rimmed, fucked, and played with toys. He’s just fisted me, and we’re waiting for my friend, Bill, to arrive.

David and I replenished some electrolytes while we waited for Bill to arrive. We waited to do any more partying until after Bill got there since he had some catching up to do. Bill and I play often, sometimes just the two of us and sometimes with other guys. We know what we each like and how far we can take things.

When I heard Bill’s truck drive up, I went to the door to let him in. I didn’t bother putting on any clothes since it was late and the neighbors would all be asleep. When Bill saw me naked and covered in lube, he chuckled and said, “So, it’s been a good night so far, huh?” Damn right it had. And it was about to get better.

Bill started stripping before we got to the playroom. When he walked in, he was shirtless, showing off his neoprene harness, and had his pants open, showing off the matching jockstrap. I made the necessary introductions while he took off the rest of his clothing. He removed the jock but left the harness on. Bill is in his late 50s, about my height and weight, and has a hairy body and a good-sized cock. He was hard now but would get T dick soon.

Bill came over and sat between us on the couch. He leaned over to kiss and fondle David, who happily spread his legs for Bill’s fingers. As he was leaning over, his ass was made available to me, so I started to massage it and probe for his hole. The little pig had prelubed his hole, so I was able to shove three fingers in him right away.

We played like this for a while until Bill said, “Who wants to party?” I did, and it was likely that David would continue. Bill pulled out his stash and handed it to me to load into the pipe. I did and handed him the pipe and torch. He needed to sit back to smoke, and David leaned over and took Bill’s cock in his mouth. Bill produces a lot of precum, so I knew that David was going to enjoy sucking on him.

We traded the pipe around and tapped David on the shoulder to get him to come up for a hit. For a guy who had never partied before, he was certainly keeping pace with me. He had to be totally wrecked.

At one point, David was sucking Bill, and Bill looked over at me and smiled. “Get him in the sling,” I said to him. So, Bill reluctantly pulled David off of his shrinking cock and walked him over to the sling. David got settled quickly, and Bill took a seat on the stool. I walked over, grabbed my Handyman butt plug, lubed it up, and shoved it in my ass. I was going to watch them, but I’d also be able to play with the plug.

“What have you taken?” Bill asked David. David pointed to the Seahorse, and Bill asked if he wanted it again. David nodded, so Bill lubed it up. He also probed David’s hole for a bit, ensuring that it was ready for the tentacled toy. When Bill had the tip inside David, David held up a hand to stop him. David reached for the poppers and took some huge hits. Then, he nodded to Bill, and Bill shoved the dildo in. This time, it went in all the way in a single thrust. It had to be past David’s second hole. He was clearly loving the feelings and, again, reached down to open his ass up even more. He was becoming more and more of a pig as the night progressed.

Bill was twisting and thrusting the Seahorse in David’s ass, and David was loving every inch of it. Sometimes, Bill would be in control, and other times, David would take the lead, impaling his hairy hole on the toy. I was sitting on the couch watching and playing with the fist plug in my own ass.

Bill worked David over with the Seahorse. He took it all the way out a few times, added lube, and then shoved it right back. Bill was open and receptive to the toy and was going wild with the ride. Then, David said, “Can you try to fist me?”. Bill, of course, was very happy to oblige.

I got up and walked over to the sling as Bill was lubing up David’s ass and his own hands. I wanted to be there to offer words of encouragement as David took his first fist.

David reached up and pulled me down to give me a deep kiss. His wandering hands found my hole, and he was surprised to find the plug in me. He asked what it was, so I had him pull it out so that he could see. I bent forward, with my hands on my thighs, so that he could extract the plug. Once he saw that it was a fist, he said, “Fuck, yeah, now we’ll both have a fist inside us.” I grabbed some more lube, squirted it on the plug, and had him reinsert it.

Bill was already probing David’s hole with his fingers. He had all four fingers from his left hand inside David and was flexing them open to stretch his hole. After working his thumb in, too, he told David to let him know when he was ready for the whole hand. Shortly after, David said, “Go for it,” and Bill began to push. I told David to push out lightly so his hand could get inside more easily. Bill was nodding as he watched his hand slide into David, and then, it was in. David looked surprised but then reached down to confirm that Bill’s hand was inside him. Once he knew that it was in up to the wrist, a huge smile spread across his face.

Bill took it easy, knowing that this was a first for David. He didn’t fist him for a long time, but gave him a ride that he would always remember. Bill told David that he was pulling out, and David was again surprised at the stretch given on the exit. I leaned down and gave David a huge congratulatory kiss. He looked like a kid at Christmas, grinning from ear to ear.

We got David out of the sling and settled him in on the couch. He was idly rubbing his hole and said that he wanted to watch me get fisted. So, I got in the sling, the plug came out, and Bill prepped his hand for entry.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6 – Three Makes for a Good Double

In chapters 1 through 5, I tell about my evening with David, a handsome, hairy, somewhat inexperienced boy that I connected with online. He was no longer inexperienced. We’ve done everything from sucking to fisting. We’re partied up and joined by my friend Bill, who is about to fist me for David’s viewing.

Bill and I have played together a lot, so we know what works for the other. Bill already knew that I was well-lubed and had just had a fist butt plug in my ass, so there was no need to go slowly. He lubed up his hands, added some more in my ass, and dove in. His hand went in up to mid forearm right away. Bill likes playing deep inside me, and he’s one of the guys that I let do that. There’s a lot of trust involved, and I trust Bill implicitly.

Once Bill was in my ass, he started flexing, twisting, and thrusting. He knows what I like and is happy to please my pig ass. I could feel him probing deeper with his fingers, coaxing my second hole to open. He’s gotten deeper inside me than anyone else and knows just how to open up those pathways for me.

David had gotten up and walked over to the sling again. I heard the distinctive sound of the torch click, and then he put the pipe to my lips. Damn, this guy had delivered me a perfect cloud, and I eagerly sucked on the glass cock. I held that cloud for as long as I could and then enjoyed the rush that overtook my body when I let it out. David then did the same for Bill. Bill got two hits since he was playing catchup. Then, David took a hit for himself and crouched down near my hole to watch Bill fist my ass.

If David was going to watch, I was going to give him a show. I grabbed the poppers, took a short hit on one side, let it out, and then took a deep hit that I held. Once the fumes hit, my ass took over. First, I rode Bill’s arm, working back and forth with the sling. Then I moved further down in the sling to open my ass more. I worked Bill’s arm around inside my ass, moving left, right, up, and down. I reached down and shoved a finger from each of my hands in alongside Bill’s arm and slid those around his arm. He was lightly fucking me with his arm then, and I added another finger from each hand so that I could start to stretch my hole open even more. I’d use my fingers to pull my hole open, and Bill would slide back and forth within that opening. He then pulled back so that his knuckles were giving me a great stretch while I continued pulling my hole open.

David was totally engaged in everything that we were doing. He had grabbed one of my dildos and was working it in and out of his ass while he watched us. It was a deeply sexual moment for all of us as we shared in the glory of ass play.

I removed my fingers from my hole and was relaxed in the sling again. Bill was probing my ass, trying to get past my second hole again. He had it opened up earlier, but the poppers craziness had shut it down again. But, he’d get there again.

I felt more activity at my hole and realized that David was now shoving his fingers in alongside David’s arm. He managed to get three fingers in up to his knuckles but it was hard to coordinate the movements of the two guys. Then, I felt some more fingers. Now David was also sliding his fingers in. Between the two of them, they were giving me a stretch like I’d never felt before. Bill asked David to dump some more lube on his arm and hand, and I felt the cool lube flow over his hands and into my gaping hole.

Bill looked up at me to see how I was doing. Everything was good on my end, so he kept working my hole. He had taken his left arm out and now had his larger right arm in about halfway and was using his left hand to tease my hole open more.

Bill pulled back with his right hand and placed his left hand next to it. He watched me as he slowly worked both hands into my ass. He didn’t get deep, but he was past the knuckles on both hands. He worked my ass with both hands for a short time before pulling out his left hand.

We’d tried doublefisting before but hadn’t made it work. We both knew this was a new threshold for us. Now, with his right hand, Bill made a fist as he pulled out. Then, he inserted his fisted left hand, pulled out, and inserted his fisted right hand. This was true fisting, and Bill knew how much I enjoyed this feeling.

I asked him to stop with his right fist inside me. Poppers were inhaled, and he started back, alternating between his right and left fist, in and out of my ass. It felt fantastic, and I knew that I’d have that awesome stretched-out feeling well into the next day.

Bill stopped and held his right hand inside me. He slowly pulled it out and left me gaping and dripping lube. They both helped me out of the sling, and we again crumpled onto the couch for a much-needed break.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 7 – The Fun Continues

In chapters 1 through 6, I tell about finally meeting up with David, a guy I’d been chatting with online for a while. He came over for the weekend, and we’ve now partied, sucked, rimmed, fisted, played with toys, and more. Bill, another friend of mine, has joined us, and he just double-fisted me while David watched.

I fell asleep on the couch. I was sitting between the two guys, with my head nestled into one of David’s armpits and my feet resting on Bill’s lap. He had been rubbing my feet and I was enjoying the mixture of sweat and T that was emanating from David’s hairy pit. But, when I woke up, I was alone on the couch with a pillow under my head.

I looked over and saw that Bill was in the sling, and David was working his hole over with a dildo. This was the large Kthulu dildo, which is one of Bill’s favorites. I was sure he asked to have it used on his ass. This toy has varying thicknesses, with a somewhat normal-sized head, which then expands to a gut-filling middle section. Once past the middle section, it can sit nicely in your ass or you use the middle part to expand your hole.

David was pulling the toy all the way out and then reinserting it into Bill’s hole. They must have been playing for a while to get to this level of activity since Bill usually takes a while to adjust to the thickness. Bill noticed that I was awake. He grabbed the poppers, took a few deep hits, and then reached down to open his ass wide. David responded by speeding up the insertions, really giving Bill a stretch. I could see that David was twisting the toy as he moved it through Bill’s ass, which had to be giving him some great sensations. I was turned on enough that I managed to stuff four fingers into my own hole and gave Bill a bit of a show as I stretched my hole open.

But, I wanted more, so I grabbed the fist butt plug again, lubed it up, and shoved it in my ass. It’s good, but it’s not the real thing. I was able to sit on it and grind it around in my ass. Of course, David saw me get up and grab it, so now they both knew I was awake again.

David motioned me over. I walked over to him, and he said, “Turn around and show me that plug.” I turned around and spread my ass so that he could see the fist plug in my ass. He tapped on it a few times and gave it some twists while he was still working Kthulu in Bill’s ass. The damn kid was ambidextrous with dildos!

Bill said that I should take a turn in the sling, so he got out and I got in, still plugged with the fist. David grabbed the plug and started to work it in and out of my hole. It felt great, but I wanted his hand inside me. I asked David to fist me, so he shoved the plug in and got it to sit in place while he lubed up his hands. He pulled out the plug and immediately shoved his hand in well past his wrist. This was what I wanted in my ass. He slowly twisted and flexed his hand inside me, sending waves of pleasure through my ass. I looked down at this handsome, hairy stud who was fisting me and my sexual energy peaked. Once again, I had an assgasm, spasming around David’s hand and dumping out a huge load of cum from my dick. David knew to wait for the spasms to abate before resuming his movements inside me.

Bill came over and licked the cum off my stomach. There had to be some T in that too so he would get a nice little bounce from it. Then, he started to add his fingers in around David’s arm, stretching me more. Bill also sucked my tiny T dick into his mouth. I rewarded him with some more cum and a little bit of piss. Bill is a fan of watersports, but chem piss can be too strong to drink. But a little bit would be OK.

For his first time as a fist top, David was quite good at it. He had an intuitive understanding of what he could do and what felt good. I was beginning to doubt his claimed lack of experience, but it was OK by me if he had played more than he claimed. Tonight, he was having a drug-fueled pig session that he would remember for a long time.

David was tiring out, so he told Bill to take over fisting me. They swapped places, and David went back to sit on the couch and watch. Bill lubed up his arm up to the elbow, looked at me, and said, “We’re going deep.” His hand slid in easily, and I could quickly feel him prodding at my second hole. He knows how to open it and allow his hand to pass through, so I let him work his magic on me.

He'd get a finger through, then pull back to let it close up again. Going this deep is a completely different sensation, and each time he passed through, I felt it deep inside me. He got several fingers through and was massaging the walls of my colon. I grabbed the poppers and took a few deep hits, holding the last one. The poppers, plus the T that was flowing through my body, let me feel his actions deeply. I was bucking around in ecstasy as he fucked through my second hole, getting deep into my ass.

Once the rush was over, I reached down and felt around my hole. Bill’s elbow was making contact with my hole, which was a new depth level for me. He looked up and grinned. He said, “You are such a fucking pig,” and I felt every part of that statement. He played around in my colon for a while before telling me that was pulling out. He slowly removed his arm from my ass. When he was all the way out, he stroked my gape, then put the fist butt plug back in place. He told me to keep it in until he told me to take it out. Then, he helped me out of the sling. I made sure the plug stayed firmly planted in my ass.

David was on the couch, playing in his hole with one of my other dildos. We went over, and Bill took hold of the dildo and started working it in and out of David’s ass. His hairy hole was expanded like never before, and he was moaning like a bitch in heat. I told him to get back in the sling, and I was going to fill his ass with something new.

David positioned himself in the sling, and I sat down on the stool, still with the fist plug in place. I picked up the Seahorse and added lube to it. It slid easily into David’s ass past the halfway point. Then, we did encounter some resistance. But it was width I was going for this time, not depth, so I just played with the toy in his ass. Twisting and turning it, moving it back and forth, letting his prostate feel the tentacles move over it.

I told David to hold the dildo in place. He saw me lube up my hands, and he smiled broadly. “Are you going to fist me?” he asked. I sure as hell was gonna try.

Next, I slowly removed the dildo from his ass. My lubed hands went right to his hole, keeping the gape open. I quickly got four fingers from my hand in him and used those to stretch his hole open. I added some fingers from my other hand until I had three fingers from each hand buried up to the knuckles. David was doing well through this and was really enjoying the feeling.

Bill had come over, and he dumped more lube on my hands. I funneled some into David’s hole to ease the entry. “Ready?” I asked. He nodded, and I applied pressure to move my hand inside him. It was tight, but he was well primed with lube and T. Once I was in up to my knuckles, I told him that I was almost in. I twisted my hand around so that he could feel the stretch, and he was loving it. Then, I looked deeply into his eyes and started to push.

My hand slid into him. He knew it was inside him, but he had to reach down to verify. “Fuck, your hand is all the way inside my ass!” he said. I smiled at him, remembering my first fist. “Now, you’re a fist pig, too,” I told him. He smiled and said, “Work over my hole”.

First, I pulled out again to add some more lube. You can never have too much lube, but you can have too little, and I wanted him to enjoy every bit of this event. When I inserted my hand again, his ass swallowed it eagerly. He started moving his ass around on my fist, so I wasn’t fisting him. Instead, he was fisting himself. I just held my hand steady and let him ride it.

When he stilled, I started some movements of my own. He really liked when I would flex my fingers to open and close them. Twisting my hand around gave him a whole new set of sensations. Then, we started some in and out movements, with twists and flexes added in.

David picked up the poppers, and I prepared for him to go nuts on my hand. He inhaled deeply and held the last huff in. I could see the poppers rush take hold of him, and he started to move back and forth in the sling, riding my wrist. It was so sexy watching this young, handsome stud fucking himself on my arm. The hairs around his hole were all matted down, and his hole stretched out beautifully when he would swing back on the sling. He really worked over his ass while he rode the poppers high.

But all good things must come to an end, and I started to feel his ass pulse around my hand. Often, this signals the start of a withdrawal, so I asked if he wanted me to pull out. He nodded, so I slowly extracted my hand from his ass. I did prolong the time that my knuckles were stretching him and rolled my hand around so that he could feel a serious stretch.

When I pulled all the way out, his hole gaped beautifully. It was all hairy and sloppy, dripping lube onto the floor. I stroked his hole and told him what a great job he had done. Taking your first fist is a major event for a pig, and he had done an amazing job.

We got him out of the sling, and I realized that I needed to take a piss, so I walked out to the bathroom in the hall. That’s when I saw the sunrise starting. We had been playing for hours and it was now, literally, the dawn of a new day. I had to take out the fist plug to piss, and I relieved my aching bladder. When I went back into the playroom, David and Bill were cuddled together on the couch. They had noticed that it was morning, too. Bill needed to leave, but David said he came for the weekend, so he was planning to stay if that was OK with me. It sure was. That meant that we could continue to have more fun, partying and fisting like the pigs that we are.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Part 2 – Saturday

Chapter 1 – It Begins

Since David was staying for the weekend, we decided that we would have a lazy day on Saturday. We both showered and had something to eat. We decided that we would stay naked all day and would occasionally tug on a dick or rub a hole, but we were saving the real play until evening.

We posted on a few sites that we were having a fisting party that night. Several guys responded, and we traded messages with a few of them until they went silent. Their loss. I had arranged for two of my friends to come over before giving the weekend over to David, so I asked him how he would feel about having them over, too. I showed him a few pics, including some action shots from other sessions, and he was OK with them joining. I reached out to them and waited for a reply. I knew they’d be up for coming over unless they had made other plans.

These guys are a couple: Chris and Zach. They’re both in their 50s, and we’ve played together a lot. They like to party, fist, and are open to lots more. Chris is 6’, 225, with brown hair and eyes and a moderately hairy body. Zach is 6’2”, 210, with light hair and blue eyes. He has a super hairy body, with a hairy back and ass that is awesome to work over. We’d have another amazing evening if they came over.

David and I spent the day relaxing, watching some TV, and getting to know each other better. He confessed that he had more experience than he had originally let on. Knowing that he had done a good enough cleanout for fisting and seeing him take on all the toys and stuff kind of led me to that belief. It was, however, his first time fisting as a top or bottom. And, while he had smoked pot and used poppers before, he had never used T.

Late in the afternoon, Zach got back to me. They had made plans to have another one of their buddies over for the night and asked if he could come along with them. He told us a little bit about the other guy, whose name was Marc. Zach assured me the guy was fun and trustworthy, so we agreed.

David and I both did a good cleanout and showered up. The guys were due around 7. We were hanging out in the playroom, and I finished up the final prep. The one thing that David didn’t know was that when I played with the guys, we usually slammed. I didn’t know about Marc’s thoughts on slamming either and figured we’d play it by ear. I had a few pipes ready anyway, plus the usual contingent of dildos, poppers, and lube.

The guys got there a little before 7. David and I went down together to greet them. Both of us were naked. I opened the door as they walked up and let them in. They took a look at the two of us, and Chris said, “Oh, it’s gonna be a good night!”

We all went upstairs to the playroom. I had set the lighting low, but we could still see everything we needed to see. There was a fisting porn playing on the TV. The new guys quickly undressed. Chris and Zach both like wearing jockstraps when we play. Chris had on a classic white one that had been worn a lot. It had piss and cum stains on it and smelled great. Zach was wearing a new camo strap that I had never seen on him. Marc also undressed. He was younger than the guys, probably in his early 40s. Nice, fit and a smooth body with just a little hair in his pits and around his cock. His cock looked great hanging there. It was quite thick and, if it got any thicker when he was hard, would be an awesome ride.

Chris asked for a pipe and pulled out his bag of goods. I told him the pipe was ready to go and handed him one. He said that we could get to their stuff later. He fired up the torch, got some nice smoke swirling, and took a massive hit before passing the pipe and torch to Marc. We went a few rounds each, getting a good start on the party.

Chris, Marc, and I were making out and feeling each other up. When I was stroking Marc’s ass, I was surprised to feel hair around his hole. I assumed he’d be pretty smooth there, too, but it felt like a nice furry hole.

David and Zach were already in a 69, sucking each other’s cocks. We decided to get Marc in the sling first, so we headed over that way. Once he was in the sling and his ass was exposed, it was so sexy to see the forest of hair around his hole and in his crack. I had to get my tongue in that hole, so I started to fondle his ass, spreading it open so that his hole was winking at me. I licked around his ass and then focused on his hole. He had a tasty hole with just a little bit of musk. His moans told me that he was enjoying what I was doing, so I started to drive my tongue into his ass. A good tongue fucking is great, and my tongue can go deep. His hole was opening nicely, and I knew that he’d be a good fisting buddy.

When I looked up, I saw that Marc was sucking Chris. Chris has a nice cock that stays hard when he parties. I’ve known him to dump four or five loads over the course of the evening. I moved from rimming Marc to playing around his hole with my fingers. No lube yet, but there was plenty of spit to make things slippery.

Chris kept his cock in Marc’s mouth while he leaned over and picked up a dildo. It was the medium Kalib, which has a massive head. The insertion of this toy is astounding since it requires your hole to open quickly. Chris and Zach liked the toy so much that they bought one for me. He handed it to me and said, “Fuck him with this.”

I hoped that Marc would be able to take it. He hadn’t seen the dildo and didn’t know what the insertion would be like. I lubed Marc’s ass and the toy and prepared to enter his hole. I used the head to poke at his opening, getting him prepared for what was coming. But he had no way of knowing what was about to be inserted into his ass.

I found the right angle for entry and started to push the toy in. Marc’s hole expanded and swallowed the head of the toy with ease. Impressive! Once the head was in, I pushed most of the rest of it deep inside him. This is one of those toys that gives great sensations as it moves through your guts since it is thicker than normal but it also has some interesting ridges. He took it all the way with no problem.

That toy was drilled into his ass. I twisted it, plunged it in and out, pulled it all the way out, and then shoved it back in several times. Marc was enjoying the ride, and it was hot to see his hairy hole as it wrapped around the toy.

It seemed like Marc was ready for a fist, so I asked Chris to take over the dildo. He was able to reach down and work it while still keeping his cock in Marc’s mouth. I lubed up my hands and then took over control of the dildo from Chris. I slid it out and set it aside, then started prodding Marc’s hole with my hands. Given how easily he took the toy, I knew my fist would be no problem.

Positioning my hand at his hole, I started the entry. I heard Marc grunt, and then he moved down on the sling so that his hole swallowed my hand. This pig was hungry! I went in pretty deep, twisting and turning along the way, then pulled out and reinserted my hand. This time, I went in slowly, giving him a good stretch on the way in. I flexed my fingers out and started wandering around inside his ass. He had a great ass for fisting; it was silky smooth and had a great feel to it.

I was getting into a good exploration when I heard Chris say, “I’m gonna cum!” I slowed down my motions, and Marc sped up the sucking. As he was bobbing on Chris’s dick, he was also sliding back and forth on my hand. I saw Chris’s ass cheeks clench and knew that he was feeding Marc a load.

Marc continued to suck for a while after Chris had cum. He had slowed down there, so I picked up the pace on my work in his ass. One finger was sliding through his second hole, and he seemed to be loving it. Chris stepped back and reached over for the poppers, which he handed to Marc. Marc took a good hit and started to ride my arm. He was moving the sling with such force that I had to be careful not to poke him too deeply. He was a pig in heat and was enjoying having my hand inside him.

Once the poppers high was over, I pulled my hand out since Chris had come to the foot of the sling and was lubing up his hand. Chris and I traded places, and he shoved his hand inside Marc. I watched them as Chris kept moving his hand deeper and deeper inside Marc. When I glanced over at the other guys, I saw that David was on his back getting fisted by Zach. Zach’s sweet hole was exposed since he was crouching in front of David, so I went over and started to eat his ass. Zach’s ass is really furry and has a great aroma. He knows how much I like rimming him and used his feet to spread his cheeks and open his hole for me.

Zach’s ass had me totally mesmerized. His hole is so wonderful for rimming. It opens nicely and takes a tongue, or whatever else you want to put in it, nice and deep. I was on my back on the floor, tongue fucking him, when I heard Marc say, “Raise your knees.” I did and felt hands smearing lube around my ass. Next came the fingers, then Marc stuck his hand in my ass. It felt amazing to be eating ass while getting fisted.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 7

Chapter 2 – Deep Play

David and I have been playing since yesterday. Now, on day 2, we have three other guys over. I fisted Marc while he swallowed a load from Chris. Zach is fisting David, and I’m on the floor eating Zach’s ass. Marx just came over and shoved his fist in my ass.

Wow. I couldn’t help myself. I reached back and spread my ass wide open for Marc and his hand. He was working deeper into my hole, and my legs were starting to rise up in the air to give him the best access. Getting fisted while eating hole is fantastic since it combines two of my favorite things to do.

I was still working my tongue into Zach, but it was starting to get difficult to keep my focus. Luckily, Zach was the one who suggested that Marc and I move over to the sling. Marc pulled his hand out of me, leaving me feeling empty, and then we got set up with me in the sling.

As soon as I was settled, Marc’s hand went back inside me. He liked to turn his hand on entry, so the feeling was great. But it was clear that he was after depth. I’ve been fisted deep before, so it was all good with me.

Marc was slowly rotating his hand inside me as he moved forward. It was almost like he was drilling his way into my hole. He was pretty well built, and I knew that taking his muscular forearm would also be a great stretch on my hole. Marc knew how to find the path through a hole. He was flexing, twisting, and probing ever deeper. At one point, I gasped when his fingers went through my inner hole. He looked up at me, smiled, and said, “Take some poppers. I’ll be there for a while”.

I grabbed the poppers and started taking a few hits. I like to take a short one that I let out quickly followed by a longer one that I hold in. That sends me flying, and today was no exception. Marc was already deep inside me when the poppers hit. He was flexing his fingers and stroking my innermost walls as I rode the poppers high. He knew how to play with depth and was making me see stars.

As I came down from the poppers, he stayed in deep for a while before he started to back out. He was twisting and flexing as he moved out, and then his hand was out of my ass. But it was quickly replaced by his other hand. Even the entry felt different since this was his larger right hand. He stopped at the point where his knuckles were stretching my hole to the max and started opening up his hand inside me. The feeling was amazing. He was both stretching my hole and playing a little past my opening. My moans let him know how much I enjoyed this feeling.

Marc looked at me and said, “I’m going back in deep.” He started to move his hand deeper and deeper into my ass, easily breaching my inner hole. His right hand was noticeably larger than his left, and it really opened me up.

He played in my deepest tunnel for a while. He’d alternate between his left and right hands but always wanted to be well past my second hole.

I looked over to see that Chris was now getting fisted by David, and Zach was making out with Chris. Chris also has a great hole for fisting, so I knew that David was enjoying himself. While I was watching, Chris took a few hits of poppers, then worked his way onto his knees so that he could ride David’s arm. Seeing Chris sliding his ass back and forth on David’s arm was so sexy. Zach was now just watching his husband get his ass filled with fist and stroking his own cock.

Marc and I were both ready for a break, so he pulled his hand out and helped me out of the sling. We walked over to the couch and sat down next to each other. There was only room for three of us on the couch, which was filled when Zach came and sat next to me. I was rubbing my hands all over Zach’s furry body. He leaned back to give me better access to his cock and hole, so I focused on those. I ended up with my ass in Marc’s face, so he was licking and kissing my ass while lightly stroking my hole. It was hot, but we all decided that we needed to take a break and get something to drink.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 3 – A Slamming Good Time

In chapters 1 and 2, I tell about my weekend with David, a new buddy, and some other guys. David and I played with Bill last night, and today, we have three other guys over. There’s been fisting, sucking, rimming, and more. The night is still young.

Chris and David joined us, sitting on the floor in front of the couch. We all got some sports drinks and were sipping on them when Zach said, “So, who’s up for a slam?”. Everyone but David said that they were up for it. David felt that he wanted to see how we did before he could commit.

Both Chris and Zach are good admins. The plan was that they would slam Marc and me, then do each other. That way, we’d all hit around the same time.

We prepped five points, thinking that maybe David would want to slam after seeing us do it

After we talked through what this would be like with David, he decided that I should be in the sling, and he should be ready to shove his fist in me when the rush hit. This has happened to me a few other times, and it was awesome. As you feel the freight train of T overloading your brain, your ass gets exactly what it needs. So, I got in the sling and David got on the stool at my feet. He had inserted a smaller butt plug before he sat down, showing what an ass pig he had become.

Zach was my admin, and Chris was going to take care of Marc. After us, they would deal with each other.

Zach came over and put the tourniquet on my upper arm. He raised a vein, tapped it to get it ready, then I felt the cool wash of the alcohol swab. A small pinch and I saw the blood register. He looked over at Chris to see if he was ready, too. Chris nodded, and they slammed us both at the same time. He pulled out the needle, I raised my arm, and coughed a few times (damn, this was a big one!), then, as the rush hit, I said, “Fist me” to David.

He was ready with his lubed hand and shoved it right in. The feeling was so intense that I immediately started pumping out a load of cum. He was flexing his fingers in my ass, sending seismic waves through my body. All I could focus on was my ass and getting David deeper and wider than ever before. Spreading my ass open, David was able to get in a little further and was now past my second hole. He was using the tips of his fingers to tickle my colon, and it was amazing. Then, he pulled back slowly, massaging my ass on the way out. He took out his hand, added more lube, made a fist, and shoved back in. This time, he kept the fist at my entrance, twisting it around to get a massive stretch. This pig knew how to make a hole feel good. He’d slide his hand deeper from time to time but returned to give me a good stretch. He added a few fingers from his other hand to expand me even more. I was loving every minute of this.

I looked over and saw that Chris was sitting on Marc’s face and playing in his hole with one of the dildos. Zach was at the foot of the sling now, adding his fingers into my ass. I could only assume that he and Chris were flying, too.

David pulled out, and Chris took over fisting my ass. David came up and fed me his cock. It was leaking a lot of precum and tasted great. We tried having him bend over so that I could rim him, but the sling made that difficult. Sucking his dick and playing with his ass was possible and enjoyable for both of us.

I decided to let someone else use the sling, so Zach pulled out of my ass, and I got up. I was wobbly as hell from the slam, so I sat down on the stool by the sling. Marc came over and got in the sling, so I lubed up my hands and prepared to fist him.

The contrast of his mostly hairless body and hairy ass crack was enticing. He had his arms over his head, so I went up to take a sniff and a lick before I worked my way into his ass. His pits smelled sexy and made me even more excited to fist him.

I sat down again and started to finger him. He was pretty open, so four fingers went in up to the knuckles right away. Figuring he could take it, I pulled back, added my thumb, and sunk my hand into his ass. He had a great ass for fisting. It was kind of tight at the entrance but then opened into a nice cavern once I was inside him. The path was easy to follow to get deep into him. I made a fist inside him, twisting and thrusting it to give him some great sensations.

Marc reached over for the poppers and took a few hits. I held my arm still while he sniffed, and then he started to rock back and forth, taking my fisted hand deeper into him with each thrust. I unclenched my fist so that my fingers could penetrate him more, and he really liked that. I could wiggle my fingers around as he was riding my arm and explore all through his ass.

David and Zach were now taking turns fisting Chris, who was on his back on the couch. David would plunge in, then pull out, and then Zach would do the same. Chris looked to be in heaven, having these two hairy studs driving their fists in and out of his hole. He’d have a nice gape when this was over.

We all needed a break, so I helped Marc out of the sling, and we walked over to the couch to watch Zach and David work over Chris. They also decided that it was a good break time, so they gave Chris a few more fists and then had him lower his legs to the floor. Chris was winded but was in a blissful place when he got to relax. I shoved the Handyman up my ass, David took the plug that he had been using and put it back in his ass, and Marc put the Perfect Penis in his.

We all got some refreshments and sat back to rest for a while. Then David said, “So, about that slam…”

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

Chapter 4 – David’s Turn

In Chapters 1 through 3, I tell about a fun second day with David, a young guy who was pretty innocent before walking through my door. Yesterday, we had one other guy over and partied and fucked and fisted each other. Today, there are three other guys here. Four of us have recently slammed and we had a great session after that. Now, we’re taking a break when David intimated that he was interested in slamming.

After we took a break and got some fluids into our bodies, we decided to get back to playing. Since David had brought up the idea of doing a slam, we talked about what it was like and also what it meant. Slamming commits you to T more than any other way of using it, and we wanted to be sure that he was ready for that, too. He said he was good with it, so we talked him through what it would be like.

David said that he wanted to be slammed in the sling, too, so that he could be fisted right away. He got in and got settled. I got on the stool and prepped my hands and his hole. As expected, he was a little nervous about this and told us that he had a general fear of needles. The ones we were using were small, so it would be less of a problem. Also, he was young and in good shape, so finding a good vein would be easy.

Chris was going to admin. He and Zach had already prepared a point for David, figuring if he didn’t want it, one of the others of us would do it. He put a tourniquet on and quickly found a good vein. Chris checked in again that this was what David wanted, and he said that he was ready. Chris swabbed his arm and stuck in the point. David wasn’t watching, and he didn’t flinch at all when the needle went in. Chris verified that he was in the vein and asked David again. David’s response was, “Just stick the needle in already and go!” He was surprised when we told him that the needle was already in. Chris pushed down the plunger, released the tourniquet, and raised David’s arm.

It was exciting to see the impact on David. He coughed a few times, his whole body flushed red, and he reached down and spread his ass open. “Fist me”, he said. So, I slid my hand into his ass, then held still to let him control the ride. When he used poppers, he liked being in control and would rock back and forth and wiggle around. This time, he went nuts on my arm. He was swinging back and forth so wildly that I had a hard time staying inside him. At one point, he slowed down, so I backed off a bit, made a fist, and gave his hole a good stretch. He was loving all of it. He had Chris feed his dick to him so that he was getting fisted and sucking cock at the same time. For a guy who was pretty inexperienced yesterday, he was handling things like an old pro.

David slowed down his movement in the sling, so I started some movements inside his ass. Flexing my hand open and closed, twisting, back and forth, tickling his guts. His ass was open, and he accepted my hand with ease. I pulled out, added some lube, and then made a fist to re-enter his hole. He liked that a lot, so we repeated it a few times.

I still had the Handyman in my ass but had almost forgotten about it. Zach wanted to fist David, so he tapped on my shoulder to switch places. It was only when I stood up that I remember the plug in my ass. I put my hands on my knees and told Marc to play with the plug while I watched Zach’s hand disappear in David’s ass.

Marc pulled the plug out of my ass and started to finger my hole. He started out with three fingers, then four, then worked his thumb in too. Marc told me that he was going to lie down on the floor and wanted me to ride his arm. Fuck, yeah!

He got down on the floor and lubed up his arm. I was able to use the sling stand to support myself as I slowly lowered my ass onto his hand. At that point, he was in a collapsed hand position so that I could maneuver around to get to the right spot for this. In this position, I was able to slide further down his arm than I had been before. Since the depth was in my control now, I was determined to take him to the elbow.

Luckily, there was another bottle of poppers nearby. I rose off of his hand and grabbed the bottle, taking two huge hits. Holding the last one sent me into a frenzy. I lowered my ass onto his arm and just kept sliding down. We got to a point when I needed to move around a bit to let him get deeper, and then I felt his upper arm make contact with my ass. I was impaled on his arm. I stopped there for a while to catch my breath and enjoy the feeling before rising up and then sinking back down. The movements were small, but the effect was massive. My entire body was quaking with the sensations as I rode him to the elbow.

This position is tiring for both the top and the bottom, so I moved off of his hand. I lay down next to him, and we started making out. He was telling me what a good job I had done, and I was telling him how much I appreciated his contributions. My cock had leaked out streams of precum which were now getting smeared across both our bodies.

When we got up off the floor, I saw that Chris was now fisting David. Chris had his ass hanging over the edge of the stool, and Zach was fingering his hole. It was a hot scene all around.

David’s ass was worn out, so he got out of the sling, and Zach got in. He knows how hot he looks with that hairy ass spread wide, and he knows how much I like it, so he asked me to fist him. Instead of taking the stool, I knelt down in front of his ass and asked Chris to get a dildo for me.

As I was sliding my hand into Zach, Chris was sliding a toy into me. The toy wasn’t huge, so it went in easily. More than half of my arm went in Zach’s ass. When we played before, he likes to be driving the action, so I knew to keep my arm steady and let him do the bulk of the movement. He started out by squeezing his ass muscles and moving in a sort of circular motion, letting my hand explore all his crevices. Once he got his hole expanded some more, he started swinging back and forth, taking me almost all the way out before sinking back down on my arm. Seeing his hairy hole stretched out around my arm was sexy and enticed me to sit further back so that the dildo would penetrate me more deeply. Chris wasn’t holding it anymore and had suctioned it to the floor for me. There was a lot of lube there so it might not hold for long, but it was fun to ride it while being ridden by Zach.

It was time for another break. I asked the guys how long they could stay, and they told me that they were up for playing the rest of the weekend. Even better, it was a three-day weekend, and we were only on Saturday!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4