Corrupting the Young Lad

catcher4you

Part 3 – Sunday _ Deliveries Are Needed

Chapter 1 – We Need Supplies

It’s already been a two-day fist-fest for my buddy, David, and me. He’s a young guy who was inexperienced, but he’s very experienced now. On Friday, we played with Bill, who gave David his first fist. On Saturday, Bill was gone, but three other guys came over. This time, David got his first slam. He’s turning out to be a huge ass and party pig. It’s now Sunday, and the three guys are still hanging out, naked and sweaty from all the play.

We were all hanging out in the playroom, some of us on the sofa and some on the bed. It was a rest time, so we were just talking and having some refreshments. Sure, everyone was still naked, but we were taking a break from the play. We realized we were running low on food and drink, so I got onto my local grocery delivery app and placed an order. Sports drinks, bananas, energy bars, and some beer. They said they’d be there in 30 minutes. Luckily, we were well stocked with T and poppers!

I heard the delivery guy drive up, so I threw on some sweats and a T-shirt and went down to answer the door. When I answered, I was met with a cute as fuck delivery guy. He was medium height, nicely filling out his khakis and polo shirt. He had short brown hair and blue eyes. When he saw me, he smirked and said, “Guess this is where the party is this weekend.” It was then that I realized that my cock had plumped up when I saw him and was pushing my sweats forward. There was also a wet spot there since I was still leaking precum. I replied, “Want to come in and find out?” He said that he had to work until 4 but would be up for coming over after that. I told him that sounded great. He already knew the address.

We spent most of the day resting, preparing for a fun night. We were all cruising the apps to see if we could find any other guys to play with us. Unfortunately, a lot of the guys in my area were flakes when it came to deciding to come over, so we hadn’t gotten anyone to commit. I had little hope for the delivery guy, but you never know.

It was after 5 when we decided to start up again. This time, we were kicking off our session with a slam for all of us. Points were prepared, and Zach and Chris expertly delivered them to us and then to each other. Chris was in the sling now, and David was eating his ass while Chris was sucking on Marc. I laid down on the floor and had David lower his ass over my face so that I could rim him deep. Zach had grabbed a toy and was already stuffing his ass with it.

David lubed up his hands so that he could fist Chris. That left my mouth with no ass to eat, so I walked over to the bed, where Zach was fucking himself with a dildo. It was my XL Gut Puncher. I grabbed the dildo and worked his hole with it for a bit, but if he could take the Git Puncher, then he could take my fist. I lubed up my hands and pulled out the dildo, and smoothly slid my hand into his ass. He moaned as I entered, and he started to rock back and forth on my wrist. Zach said that he wanted to turn over so that I could go deeper in his ass, so I pulled out, and he got into doggie position. His ass was open and pulsing, ready for my fist. His hairy ass and back were visually appealing to me as well.

My hand went right back into his hole. This time, he rocked back and took more of my arm into his ass. He looked around for poppers, and I found them and tossed them his way. I waited while he did a few hits, then started to pound his hole with my hand.

I pulled all the way out and made a fist with my left hand. I inserted that, twisting and flexing along the way. Then, my left hand came out, and my right fist went in. I alternated between my hands, fisting and filling his ass while he rode the poppers rush on top of the slam. Zach was moaning and groaning with pleasure as I pummeled his hole with my fists.

He slowed down on his actions, so I slowed on mine, too. Now, I was going to go for depth. Zach has an accommodating hole, and it was easy to move deeper into him. He was on the bed on all fours, and I was crouched down by the side of the bed, shoving my fist into his ass.

I felt someone’s hand on my back, kind of pushing me up a little bit. Then, I felt something at my own hole. One of the guys had grabbed the Gut Puncher and was giving me the chance to ride it while I fisted Zach. My ass sank down on the toy, taking it about halfway in the first push.

This is my favorite toy for solo play. Usually, I’m on my back, shoving it in and out of my ass, but this was the first time I got the chance to ride it. One of the guys was holding the base to the floor, so I was able to slide up and down as much as I wanted.

Zach moved forward so that my hand came out of his ass. He grabbed the poppers, opened the bottle, and held them under my nose. I inhaled deeply, holding the fumes of my last huff to get the maximum effect from them. Then, I started to ride the Gut Puncher. This toy is awesome since it hits on both length and depth. I was using the bed to stabilize myself as I slid up and down on the dildo. It felt amazing and was hitting deep inside me. As the rush was wearing off, I moved completely off the toy and then let my ass slide down it as deep as possible. My ass was almost to the base, and I was stretched like never before.

Behind me, I heard Marc say, “That was fucking awesome!” He was the guy who got me to ride the dildo and was holding it in place. I looked back and he was on the floor, staring at my hole as it was stretched around the base of the toy. I told him to hold it in place and moved from a crouch to all fours. Then I said, “Fuck me with it”.

Marc slowly backed the dildo out of my hole, stopping when it got to the widest part of the fist. Then, he slowly started to rotate the toy, giving me an amazing stretch. I would occasionally rock back and forth on the toy to drive it a little bit deeper, but Marc kept it at a spot where I would feel maximum width.

We heard the doorbell ring while he was still stretching my hole with the toy. “Who the hell could that be?” I said. Marc pulled the toy out, and I quickly pulled on my sweats and shirt as I ran down the stairs to find out. When I opened the door, it was the delivery guy from earlier. I must have looked startled because he said, “I thought it was OK if I came back for some fun.” I assured him that it was OK, and invited him in.

Before we went upstairs, I wanted to let him know what was going on. He must have known that there was at least one other guy there but probably didn’t expect four other guys. I also didn’t know if he partied and how hard he played. We sat at the kitchen table, where we heard sounds from the guys upstairs. I was starting to explain the scene to him when he asked me if I was “fistenpig” on one of the apps. “That’s me”, I said. He replied, “Great, 'cause that’s what made me want to come back. Your profile always sounded hot, but I didn’t think you’d play with a guy like me.” I told him that I would have jumped at the opportunity if he had hit me up. Then, he told me he was up for whatever was happening upstairs.

His name was Jim. He told me that he liked to party and had done some fisting but had never taken a fist. I asked if he wanted to try that, and he was non-committal. But a fisting top would be a great addition to our group. I filled him in a bit on the guys upstairs, and we decided to go up and join them.

When he got up to follow me upstairs, he started to laugh. I asked what was funny, and he said that I had a huge wet spot on the back of my sweats. Then, he shoved his hand inside my sweats and felt up my hole. “Mmm, nice pig hole,” he said. I let him know that there were several nice pig holes awaiting him upstairs.

We walked into the playroom to find that Zach was fisting Marc in the sling, and Chris and David were playing with each other’s holes on the bed. They all looked up when we walked in. I told them that this was Jim, the delivery guy, and he was a party pig. Zach looked over and said, “Hey, Jim, good to see you again.” It seems that they had played together in the past. Hopefully, it was a good session. The other guys all introduced themselves, but no one else knew Jim.

Jim got naked, and I passed him the pipe and torch. He blew a few clouds and then passed it to me. I just did one hit before passing it back to him, telling him I was already spun. He said that he noticed that and asked what we had been doing. I told him we had slammed, and he said he was up for that. He pulled out his own supply and points and prepped his slam. He was going to self admin.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 2 – Jim Joins the Party

Sunday evening. David and I have been playing off and on since Friday night. He was inexperienced in the ways of pig sex but was well-proven now. We partied and played with Bill on Friday. Bill went home, but Chris, Zach, and Marc came over on Saturday. They’re still here, and we just added Jim to the mix. He was our grocery delivery guy who noticed what looked like party replenishment items in the order.

Zach and Marc were still playing in the sling, and David and Chris had come over to where we were on the couch. David had the Handyman plug in his ass and was fingering Chris’s hole. They each blew a few clouds to top off their high. Jim did his slam and leaned back on the arm of the couch as the wave hit.

I grabbed Jim’s ass and pulled him a little further down so that I could get access to his hole. My mouth was on his ass quickly, and he was moaning in pleasure, both from the slam and the rimming. He spread his legs wider and lifted them in the air to give me easier admission. His hole looked great and tasted even better. He was another one with a hairy hole, and his held some musk from earlier in the day. As I was rimming him, he was spreading his ass wider and wider for me. I also noticed that his cock was still hard and was leaking precum, so I moved up to suck that into my mouth. He had a nice thick cock, probably over 7”, with a great helmet head. He rewarded my efforts with a few more gushes of precum, which I eagerly swallowed down.

Jim told me that he wanted something more in his hole. Since Marc had gotten out of the sling, Jim got in it. Zach handed me the Seahorse to use on Jim and said, “He can take this, no problem.” I looked up at Jim, and he nodded, so I lubed it up and started working it into his hole. One of the other guys had lubed up his ass while I was greasing the toy. The Seahorse slid in almost to the base. This pig had an experienced hole. I worked it in and out of his ass, moving it deeper into him with each new thrust.

Chris had been getting his hands ready for a fisting, so I pulled out the toy and got up from the stool. Chris sat down and shoved his hand deep into Jim’s ass. It was clear that Jim could take a lot of pummeling, and we would all have a good time. Chris was twisting and thrusting in Jim’s hole, and someone was now fingering mine. I crouched down near the sling and David put the Gut Puncher back below me. Before taking it in, I grabbed the poppers to make the insertion even more fun. Short snort on the right, long snort on the left, which I held in as I lowered my ass onto the toy. While it was going in, I watched Chris fist Jim, which was really sexy. The hair around Jim’s hole was mixing with the hair on Chris’s arm. When Chris pulled back, Jim’s hole expanded outward.

Meanwhile, I worked the Gut Puncher into my guts. I got the fist portion to hang at just the right spot and lightly bounced up and down on the toy. The knuckles felt great expanding my hole and rubbing my prostate. My cock was leaking precum, and I smeared some around my fingers and brought it to my mouth.

Then I sunk down on the toy as far as I could take it. I was able to roll it around on the floor, moving the fist, which was sunk deep in my ass, all over my guts. It was certainly living up to its name.

I reached back and held the toy in place as I stood up. Luckily, the sling stand was there for some additional support since things were a bit wobbly. The dildo slid out some as I stood but it was held in place by the fist. I walked over to the bed and positioned myself on my back to continue watching the sling action. Raising my legs, I started to fuck myself with the Gut Puncher. This is how I often use this toy, and it’s a great ride.

Seeing me there, David grabbed the pipe and torch and came over to the bed. He got some good smoke going, then took a big hit, which he shotgunned to me. He did this a few more times, getting us both to the next level of spun. He grabbed hold of the dildo and said, “Get your legs in the air so I can fuck you deep.” He didn’t need to tell me twice, so I grabbed my ankles and raised my legs in the air.

David started with just a little twisting of the dildo after inserting it. The design of this toy makes it deliver different sensations as it moves through your ass so that felt great. Next, he pulled it all the way out, slowing the withdrawal when he got to the widest part. Once it was out, he applied a ton of Slam Dunk to it and prepared to shove it back in.

I held up a hand to give me some time to take some poppers. David grinned wickedly at me when he saw me open the bottle, knowing how I would feel. Once I had capped the bottle, he waited until the rush hit, and then he slammed the Gut Puncher into my ass. He shoved it in quickly and deeply. Then, he started to move it back and forth while twisting it around in my deepest recesses. The toy, the poppers, the T all had me in ecstasy and I was moaning like a pig. He fucked me with that toy until he tired out, and my legs needed a break. Once he worked the dildo out of my ass, he looked at me and said, “Now, it’s my turn.”

The sling was vacant, so I suggested that we move over there. Jim and Chris had finished their session, and they were on the couch with Marc, watching us. Zach had one of my dildos suctioned to the floor and was riding it, in a world of his own.

David got in the sling, and Jim brought over the pipe for a few more hits. They both blew clouds and got a little deeper into the T depravity. Meanwhile, I was applying lots of Slam Dunk to David’s hole, prepping it for the Gut Puncher. He was also going to get my own fist in this session.

I told David to take some poppers, and then I’d start inserting the dildo into his ass. He hadn’t had anything in there for a while, so I’d be gentle on this round. He did a few snorts, and I started teasing his hole with the knuckles of the toy.

The fist part of this toy is an awesome stretch, so I lingered right at his entrance, playing with movements of the knuckles. David squirmed around and kept moving further down on the sling, getting more of the toy inside him each time. Once the knuckles were past his entry, I slowly pushed the toy deeper. He was at the tail end of the poppers high but still feeling some effects of them. He reached back to spread his ass wider, and the rest of the toy slid all the way inside him. Damn, for a guy who took his first fist two days ago, he was working this toy like a champ.

David’s ass had clamped onto the Gut Puncher, so all I could do was twist it around inside him. I also moved the toy left and right, up and down, so that I could break some of the suction that was holding it in. While it was in there so firmly, I applied lube to my hands in preparation for being the next thing in his ass.

Slowly, due to the suction of his hole, I withdrew the Gut Puncher. When it was about halfway out, I let go of it and let it droop towards the floor. Gravity would let it slide out of his ass, and the rubbing on his prostate would be intense.

I watched closely as the toy slowly moved out of David’s hole. The hairs clung to the toy as it moved out, looking sexier than hell. In one final push, it dropped out and fell to the floor. Lube oozed out of his gaping hole, which was good since my hand was going right in.

Making a fist with my left hand, I applied pressure to his hole. He flexed his hole, letting me get my hand inside him. Once my fist was in, I started rotating it in his ass. That always gives a nice stretch, and his hole was clearly enjoying it. I corkscrewed my fist deeper into his hole, letting him feel my knuckles graze his inner walls.

Meanwhile, Zach had left his solo dildo play and was crouched near me. He was rubbing his fingers along my arm, periodically dipping them inside David’s hole. He looked at me and grinned, saying, “Where did you find this pig?” David and I both laughed because we knew the levels of depravity that he had scaled over the last few days. We were both damn glad that we finally met.

David’s hole took my fist for a little longer, but he was starting to clench up on my arm, so I withdrew and patted his hole, telling him what a great job he had done. He got out of the sling with a little assistance, and we staggered over to the bed, where we cuddled up with each other. Feeling his hairy chest on my back was wonderful, and I fell into a light doze.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 3 – Double the Pleasure

Fuck, man, it has been a great weekend. David, a young and inexperienced guy I had been chatting with for a while, finally came over. He wanted to experience all that guys could do together, plus he wanted to party. We had Bill over on Friday, and then Zach, Chris, and Marc came on Saturday. Those three are still here, plus we added Jim, a hot delivery guy. We’ve partied, and all of our asses have been worked over.

After we all rested, Jim thought we should do another slam. Luckily, we had all the supplies we needed for that! We also enjoyed the fact that we were consuming some of the food and drink that had originally brought Jim to the house. He had told me he’d seen my profile on some sites but never thought I’d want to play with him. It also turned out that he and Zach had played together a few times. It’s always good to get an “endorsement” from a regular when a new guy joins the party. In fact, Jim recognized Zach’s car in the driveway when he came for the delivery and had a good idea of what was going on inside the house.

Points were prepped and delivered into arms. We all started working over holes and licking up the precum that gets spilled out when some of us slam. I got in the sling, and Zach was fingering my hole while bouncing up and down on a dildo that he had on the stool.

Jim came over and asked if he could fist me. Of course he could. Zach stayed where he was for a bit, prepping my ass for Jim’s hand. He got my hole well lubricated for whatever Jim wanted to do. He got up, and Jim sat down. Before he started on my ass, I told him that he should have a plug or dildo in his ass. He had brought a Topped Toys Gape Keeper that he was happy to have shoved in his ass. Zach lubed it up and pushed it in, where it settled nicely into Jim’s hole.

Jim didn’t waste any time getting into my ass once he was seated with the plug in his ass. He made a fist and pushed on my hole, encountering only minimal resistance to the intrusion. He had lubed his arm well and was penetrating me deeply. He’d stop every now and then to check in with me and to do a few movements inside me. He liked to shake his arm, almost like it was vibrating, to send waves of pleasure through my ass. It was clear that he wanted to go deep since he kept pushing and pushing. His arm was fairly muscular, which was also giving me a good stretch.

Jim got to my inner hole and paused there. He used his fingers to tease it, stroking it and doing the vibration thing against it. I consciously worked to let him in deeper, and my hole started to open. He shoved one, then two, fingers through and held them there while using his other fingers to stroke my second ring. The feeling was fantastic since the two fingers holding me open also shook with the stroking and vibrating that he was doing, which was helping me to open even further for him.

The feelings were so great that I wanted to do some poppers to really pig out. I grabbed the bottle, and he slowed his motions down while I inhaled the mind-altering fumes. Once my body flushed, he started the movements again. I was so turned on and into the sensations that I moved my body a little further down on the sling. This let his other two fingers slip into my deepest cavern. Now, he just had his thumb to stroke me with but was certainly feeling around with the four fingers that had penetrated my hole.

This was fucking fantastic! A stud that had come to make a delivery to my house was now delivering amazing feelings deep inside me. I looked down and could see the bulge of his hand as it moved around inside me. I put one of my hands over it; Jim looked up, and we smiled at each other, pleased to see how well we worked together.

He pulled back, taking his fingers out through my second hole. Now, he was going to give me a good fisting. He played around inside for a bit, then pulled his hand all the way out. He applied more lube to both hands and used them both to stretch my hole. He got four fingers from each hand inside me up to the knuckles and could use those fingers to widen my hole. Each stretch made my hole a little wider. He worked his hands back out to just have the fingers inside me when I felt one of his thumbs get added to the mix. He worked like this for a while, stretching and prodding, then added the other thumb. Now, when he went in deeper, it was his whole hand that was penetrating my hole.

Jim got in up to his knuckles and was twisting and turning them inside my hole. This was another fantastic sensation as he kept expanding my hole. He asked, “Can you take both?” and I replied, “Let’s find out.” David heard us and came over to squirt some more lube over Jim’s hands, which were knuckle-deep in me. Jim moved them back and forth to distribute the lube, and then he started to push.

This was a stretch! His hands were large, and he had them in just past the knuckles. He would flex his hands outward, stretching my hole with each movement. I looked down at him and nodded. I gave a push, and so did he, and his hands slipped in almost to his wrist.

While this felt great, it couldn’t last long. Jim slid his left hand out first and then plunged his right hand deeper into my ass. He fucked me with that, taking nice long strokes, almost pulling out, before diving back into my hole.

He pulled out of my ass and said that he needed a break. He helped me out of the sling, and I reached back to fondle his ass when we hugged. That’s when I remembered that he had been plugged the whole time he was fisting me. It’s so hot when a guy has something going on in his own ass while he’s working over mine.

We got to the couch and sat down. Marc, Zach, and Chris had gotten into some unholy formation on the bed, with Marc fisting Zach, who was fisting Chris, who was fisting Marc. It was like a 69, but with three guys. They were clearly all enjoying themselves. David was back on the couch and showed us that he had the Handyman plug in his ass and was working it around inside his hole.

The three guys on the bed stopped their play and extracted hands from holes. It was getting late, and anyone who was going home would probably want to leave soon. Jim needed to go but promised that he’d be back another day. Chris and Zach needed to go, but Marc was willing to stay if I could take him back later to where his car was parked at the couple’s house. Since it was close (and he was hot), we agreed to have him hang around. Now, it was just David, Marc, and me. We needed some sleep but would play the next day. Gotta love a long weekend!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Part 3 – Monday

Chapter 1 – All Good Things Must End

It’s been an amazing weekend. David, a young guy I’d been chatting with for a while, came up to spend the long weekend with me. The two of us fooled around with Bill on Friday, then had Zach, Chris, and Marc over on Saturday. They stayed through Sunday, and we added Jim to the party. Now, it’s David, Zach, and me on Monday since the other guys needed to head home before that.

After taking a nice break, we all had a bite to eat. We had stayed naked throughout the rest of the day Sunday, napping, cuddling, and surfing the web. We shared some of our favorite porn and got some ideas for what we would do when we started to play. Since we all had to work the next day, we started early and planned to play for just a few hours.

Smoking and booty bumping seemed like a better option for the recovery, so we started out passing the pipe around. Whether doing a booty bump or a slam, it’s nice to start with blowing some clouds since it makes the ramp-up smoother. Once we were all happily spun, we started to play.

Zach has a great hairy body that looks awesome in the sling. Seeing his hairy chest and belly, then moving down to that hairy ass spread wide is great. He got in the sling and settled himself in for a nice ride. He wanted to start with the Seahorse, so his ass got some lube, then the toy got some and started the entry. This toy has a nice, easy entry tip and then gets a bunch of ridges that feel great inside. The head is also small enough that it can slip through some deep spaces.

I was driving the dildo, and David was sucking Zach’s cock. Zach was fondling David's cock and ass too. The head went in easily, and about half of the toy was in Zach before I felt any resistance. I waited it out, twisting and lightly poking to open up the necessary passage. At one point, a good bit more of the dildo slid in, going almost all the way to the base. The head was probably at Zach’s second hole now.

He picked up the poppers and took a few hits from the bottle. Knowing Zach, he was going to ride the dildo when he got the rush going, so I just held the Seahorse steady for him and motioned David off of Zach’s cock. Sure enough, Zach braced his feet on the sling stand and started riding the dildo, moving back and forth and bouncing up and down. Watching his hairy hole expand around the dildo was arousing. He moved his body down in the sling, letting more of the dildo into his ass and showing off his hole to us. He had to have gotten past his second hole, and the look of bliss on his face was a testament to his success.

David had lubed up his hands while Zach was riding the Seahorse. I saw that and started to pull the toy out of Zach’s ass. David was ready when the toy exited and immediately shoved his hand into Zach’s gaping hole. David and I traded places, with him taking the seat and me now sucking Zach. His cock had pumped out some cum when David entered him, and I eagerly lapped that off his hairy belly.

David was getting really good at fisting. Zach was what David was giving him and then asked to be fisted with alternating hands. David worked his way out of Zach’s ass, then made a fist with his left hand. David placed his fist at Zach’s hole and slowly inserted it, rotating it on the way in. Next, he pulled it out, again with a little rotation, then entered with his right fist. His right hand was bigger, so it was more of a stretch for Zach, but he swallowed it easily. David picked up the pace, alternating between his left and right fist.

Zach held up his hand and motioned for David to hold still for a moment. David drove his right hand deep and held it there while Zach huffed some poppers. Then, Zach said, “Ruin my hole,” and David went to town on his ass. He was rapidly moving in and out of Zach’s ass, alternating his hands and his depth. He was really working in deep, even though he was going quickly. Zach was clearly enjoying this and was moaning in delight.

When Zach came down for the poppers rush, he asked David to go deep with his right hand. David happily obliged and sunk in almost to his elbow. Zach looked satisfied and said he was ready for another guy to be in the sling.

He got out, and I got in. Zach was going to work over my ass now. He and David applied a liberal amount of Slam Dunk to my hole, and then Zach said, “Are you ready for my fist?” I nodded, and he shoved his fisted right hand into my ass. It felt incredible to start with his larger fist, but he sunk it in and just wiggled around after the insertion. He pulled all the way out, then reentered with his fist. Man, he had big hands! The next time that he went in, he got just his fist in my ass and started to turn and flex his hand. His huge fist was twisting in my opening, helping me to develop a gape. As he rotated, he’d flex his hand, letting me feel the pulsations of pleasure. Following Zach’s lead, I decided to do some poppers and then have him really pummel my ass.

I took a short sniff in my left nostril that I let out quickly. Another short inhale and exhale on the right side, then the long hit on the left that I held. I looked down at Zach and said, “Do it.” He surprised me by replacing his fist with both hands. He worked those in my hole, and I was writhing in pleasure as they penetrated my insides. He had both of his hands in my past the wrists, and the sensations in my ass were incredible. Then, he started sliding one hand over the other, keeping them both inside me but making them wider and narrower as he did this. Fuck, my ass had never been so filled and so happy.

Now, it was David’s turn in the sling. He had been sucking my cock off and on while Zach fisted me but had been playing with a plug in his own hole when things got intense between Zach and me. I got out of the sling, and David got in, still wearing the plug.

He looked great, a young, hairy guy all blissed out, with his ass spread and plugged. Zach played with the plug while I lubed my hands. Zach said that his ass was pretty beat, so he wanted to do some poppers before I stuck my hand in him. I also decided to be a little less aggressive on his hole this time.

David huffed up the poppers and then nodded at me. I gently inserted my hand into his hole, taking it slow and keeping things pretty simple. He took over half of my arm before I felt resistance. When I hit his wall, I backed off and started to flex my fingers out, then back into a fist, then back out again, feeling his walls accommodate my movements. In just the span of a weekend, this guy had gone from fisting virgin to an ass pig. It was clear that he was enjoying this as much as I was. Fisting an ass is always amazing to me. Seeing his hairy hole wrapped around my wrist was so exciting and alluring, and I made some in-and-out motions to see the hairs waving back and forth with the motion. He was a hot stud who took a fist as well as he gave it.

I pulled my hand out of David and then went in for a few licks and kisses on his swollen hole. It was wonderfully puffy and responded nicely to my mouth.

We got him out of the sling, and then we all settled in on the bed to cuddle and appreciate what we had been through. I fully expected David’s visit to be a single night and didn’t expect we’d find as many other guys who wanted to party and fist as we did. We just hit things right this weekend. David went down first to shower, then he came up and got dressed. Zach and I walked him to the door naked and saw him off. Zach said he wanted to relax a bit more before showering, so we went back upstairs and cuddled on the bed. We gave each other a massage, and I really enjoyed rubbing his hairy back and feeling my T dick nestled in his hairy crack. He slid a bit of his dick in me while massaging me, but we knew that we weren’t going to fuck. He helped me clean up the playroom, and then we showered together, got dressed, and I drove him home.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3