[Midtown Mutt ATL] My Masterful Blowjob...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I woke up horned (as usual) after a fairly mild New Years Eve. I got on line on Recon and made a pot of coffee and an egg white omlet.

After a little while of the usual on-line silliness, I got a nibble from a guy about 15 minutes away. He's a muscular 30-something...kind of fits one of my preferred types. Anyway, he was interested in some leather play and I rarely pass that up! So the cleaning and texting ritual commenced and concluded.

I drove to his place, walked in as instructed, went to the appointed place, and changed into my leather chaps, black jock and harness. The guy walked in behind me and put on a hood and told me to start sucking his cock. He had a nice rock-hard dick probably about 6 cut and fairly thick. I went to work on it. And I love THAT kind of work. I couldn't get enough of this dude's cock, and he was feeding it to me. Face fucking, gagging me, ordering me to lick his nuts, dirty talking. The whole enchilada.

This went on for about 45 minutes. The guy was grunting and really getting into it, as was I. He asked me if I wanted to swallow his load. Of course I did! About five minutes later, he told me he was going to precum. I kind of thought this was odd, but we're all different. I tend to drip like a leaky faucet. Apparently, this guy releases his precum. Who knew?

After a while of continued sucking, he groaned in frustration. He said he had a sack full of cum that was just about to shoot but he couldn't get over the edge. I hate it when that happens. Sometimes it is an adverse reaction to medication, sometimes dehydration or exhaustion, other times, who knows. Anyway, he said he wasn't going to shoot.

I know how frustrating that can be. But I certainly enjoyed sucking him and will definitely return if invited.

3651432378394384842-178635882242336853?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.