Pimp me out for….

Hey. I was wondering if any Alphas or Doms would be interested in pimping me out for a night or on the regular for $$$. I’m not interested in keeping any of the money at all. All of it would go to my Alpha/Dom. I’ve just always wanted to feel like a true cumdump cheap whore. I love the thought of a Man profiting off my body and hole. If interested or wanna discuss more. DM. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, NastyRawBottom said:

Hey. I was wondering if any Alphas or Doms would be interested in pimping me out for a night or on the regular for $$$. I’m not interested in keeping any of the money at all. All of it would go to my Alpha/Dom. I’ve just always wanted to feel like a true cumdump cheap whore. I love the thought of a Man profiting off my body and hole. If interested or wanna discuss more. DM. 

I sent you a DM yesterday.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, NastyRawBottom said:

Hopefully you find it!

Its a great feeling knowing as you are  getting fucked someone profiting off you hole!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Hopefully you find it!

It’s a great feeling knowing as you are  getting fucked someone profiting off you hole!

Yes it’s so hot seeing him keep all the money. The only payment I need is all the cock and loads I get to take in my hole. 🥵

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...