[Midtown Mutt ATL] Grindr

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I've played off and on with Grindr since I found out about it over the summer. So far, my impression is that it is not much better than on-line cruising. There are a lot of sexy guys who cruise on it however.

I began chatting with this cute latin guy. We finally agreed to meet at the Ansley Starbucks. His pictures portrayed him very favorably, but I was a little disappointed in the real thing. After a little chit chat, we decided to go his place which was about five minutes away.

We got right down to business, got naked, started kissing. After a little bit, I moved to his long, thin cock and started sucking. He was in heaven. Then I started to lick his ass, which he loved of course. Before he knew it, I was tongue fucking his hole. His eyes rolled back in his head.

This went on for a bit, but then I shifted gears and got on my back and pushed him down between my legs to work on my cock. After about five minutes of sucking my cock, he positioned his cock at my hole. "Are you clean?" he asked. I am very hygenic; I'm also poz, but he didn't ask that.

He lubed his bare cock and my hole and then slid into me. He fucked me for a while, but he was a pretty boring fuck. After about ten minutes, I just wanted to get this over with. He grunted a little and shot his babies in me. All in all, it was not worth repeating.

3651432378394384842-6110028857794539754?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.