London visit continued - The Gangbang

Hunter22

Following last night events, 

I spent the day chatting with Rob & Marcus, making plans for the evening and they told me both their bf’s will be joining plus 3 of their friends, BINGO! 

I finished my meetings and had a drink before I headed back to my suite to get myself ready, pulled out the plug, allowing all the cum I kept in me to flow out my gaping hole and I drank most of it, douched to get ready for tonight’s events and had a quick shower.

Had about an hour for the gang to arrive so I hopped on Girndr to find a quick load and bingo, a 30 yr wanted to dump a load before heading out to a show, 5 min later he was in my room, I didn’t bother with clothes so I bent over the bed, he quickly pulled out a nice 7” cock, spat on my hole and rubbed the head on it, before he shoved it in and till he was balls deep in my cunt. 

It was a quick and rough fuck, just what I needed to pre-lube my cunt and for him to unload his 3 days load.

No longer the 10 min after he was leaving and I was feeling ready for the night!

Since Rob & Marcus worked at the hotel it wasn’t an issue for them to get up to my room and apparently they also shared the news with some of their coworkers. Bingo!

Then there was a knock on my door,  I opened it completely naked and still flushed from the previous fuck.

They were all so hot, young (19-25) making all blush from excitement from what's coming.

As they stepped in they waisted no time and stripped and I was on my knees, surrounded by 7 beautiful looking men, hung and hard so I immediately started taking turns sucking them 1 by 1, showing them my skill of deep throating as I encountered them to throat fuck me.

Soon after we moved to the bed, I was put on my back and the fun began as they started plowing my hole 1 after the other while the rest face fucked me or sat on my face for me to rim their holes (Love it!!)

After they each unloaded in me at least once like that, Marcus mentioned I can take 2 of them in my cunt together so we switched positions and a double penetration session began!

I was in heaven and came hands free several times while my cunt was being ripped open by the lads and their big cock!

The best combination was being plowed by an 11" thick as fuck cock (couldn't close my big hand around) and his equally thick 10" partner.

I saw stars from the joy I was having!!!

They all came in me like this as well (apparently aside Rob, one more was blessed with Hyperspermia so it was equivalent to 5-6 loads at least from each of their shots!!!

By now when we finished this round, my cunt was a complete mess, gaping and overflowing with 2-3 loads from each and I was put back on my back since they wanted to fist me for a bit, which I obviously begged them to.

it started slow and pretty quickly it turned into having my cunt punch fucked and also having 2 hands shoved deep in me!

I noticed Rob getting a text and moved away from my sight, apparently 2 of his colleagues were at the door so he went to let them in and join the party.

this went on for a bit more, then they wanted to fuck me some more and allowing the new guys a go with my holes too so we did just that, they all took turns, some more double penetration and I was rewarded by at least 1-2 loads from each of them before they shoved my biggest plug in me to keep all their loads in.

when they decided to finally finish it was nearly 4 hours later and we all were sweaty as fuck and the room wreaked of cum and sex we took turns taking showers 

Apparently they called room service for some food and drinks and managed to also replace the sheets and all the wet towels, guess it’s convenient they worked there lol

So we ate and drank a bit, chatting like we knew each other for ages and they all brought up their favorite moment from the night events, complimenting my endurance as a good cumdump ☺️ 

I was in fuck heaven when they left, we all exchanged contact info and we would definitely keep in touch.

I will be flying out later tonight so I won’t have time for another big session but hopefully I’d get another load from Marcus, Ron and their coworkers before I leave oink!

Till next time 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 9

6 hours ago, wh0rehole said:

Guess you've found your regular place to stay when you're in London now.

Indeed! 
they all contacted me the past couple of days and we are trying to make plans for the next time.

• Like 2