Gran Canaria Cumdump - 29 Feb - 7 March 2024

Taking a page from @Taggedslut's book, posting to share that I'll be on a cumdump quest at the end of February, and I want to collect as many loads as I can.

My master has set me a target of 50 loads, but I think that I can double that.... Want to help?

Also interested in your hints and tips for the best places to go for loads - which bar should I be bent over in? Where am I most likely to get my cunt seeded?IMG_2072-min2(1)(1).jpg.ca0ce18deb20e79d31c445fdd3d08bc0.jpg

• Piggy 1

Just back from a month in GC.

Yeah, Construction is hot and always busy- probably where you’ll end up getting most loads. But the Factory naked party on Sunday (17:00-21:00) is also very good- get there early.

The other cruise bars are worth a try too- particularly Zoo on naked or bareback nights (check their programme), same with Reds- but they can be hit and miss, and are never going to be as busy as Construction. I would plan on going to one of these bars early doors (22:00-00:00), and then head to Construction afterwards.

I think your master’s goal is more realistic than yours- to get 100 loads in a week, you’d have to average 14 a day, which would be tough to do at the bars alone- after all, there is competition from other cumdumps, but then again- you might be hot as fuck!

Are you planning to take loads during the day at your hotel? That might up your load count. Otherwise daytimes are pretty tame in GC- though you could always try the Basement Studios…

• Like 2

@taggedslut - will be sure to report back! mark my word

@spunkinmyarse - a WHOLE month? How long will it take your cunt to recover? Hope you got properly destroyed.

Thank you for all of your advice - it's so, so useful to help me plan my trip. Yup, I agree that my target is way too ambitious, but I like to dream big! And, yes, will be taking loads in my hotel, so hopefully that means I get a steady trickle throughout the days (pun intended).

Is there not cruising on the beach too? Or has that all been stamped out?

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2024 at 9:35 PM, londoncumdump81 said:

Taking a page from @Taggedslut's book, posting to share that I'll be on a cumdump quest at the end of February, and I want to collect as many loads as I can.

My master has set me a target of 50 loads, but I think that I can double that.... Want to help?

Also interested in your hints and tips for the best places to go for loads - which bar should I be bent over in? Where am I most likely to get my cunt seeded?IMG_2072-min2(1)(1).jpg.ca0ce18deb20e79d31c445fdd3d08bc0.jpg

So how did it go? How many loads did you get in the end? I was at Construction a few times and made a few holes happy with my seed. I like to fuck men in sling as I can see their eyes popping when I tell them I am cumming and filling them up...

On 2/22/2024 at 11:16 AM, Taggedslut said:

For me Construction was hot… ass up in the dark, also try the Factory! Let everyone know how you get on slut!!! 

I think I dumped a load in you at Factory. At least I did in someone with a tattoo like the one in the pic. 

• Piggy 1