Surprise FTM in sauna

I was on a cruise ship for the first time, 4 night 5 days through the Caribbean. Paid the extra fee to have a solo room so was open to whatever came my way. 

Checked out the LGBT event and it was very few people, kept enjoying my time just relaxing. 

Day 3, I wake up early and go for a walk around the ship. I see this short guy doing laps on the top level of the ship where I was walking and we exchanged eyes about 4 times during the rounds.

That many days with no play I was super on edge and horny so decided after my walk to go to the sauna to walk and then ultimately my plan was to jerk in the showers before heading on my day. 

I walk into the gym area, find the locker room, change outta my clothes, grab a towel and hop to the showers. Already in the shower I’m rock hard even tho who far I haven’t seen anyone.

Quick rinse and head out to sauna, I walk in and there two older guys there, both sitting pretty separately, I find a spot across the way from one but distant from everyone and sit to relax. 

Still half hard from my shower I notice the guys both keep glancing at my dick, I start tugging a bit just loosening my foreskin, stretching my balls.

After a few minutes, one guy heads out so it’s just me and one other guy. He starts jerking himself so I do the same until we’re both watching each other and matching rhythm.

Suddenly the door opens and the guy gets spooked so immediately just grabs his towel and walks out while the another guy walks in. 

Tattooed all across his chest and a towel around his waist he sits directly across from me and I notice it’s the short guy that was jogging earlier. 

I had grabbed my towel and covered myself when he walked in but once he’s sitting I take my towel off to expose my half hard and growing dick. 

After a few minutes he takes notice and comes forward and starts stroking me, I’m precumming already. 

He’s asks if he can sit on it and I immediately say hell yeah. Expecting him to turn around I spit on my cock and start jerking but he drops his towel and to my surprise, starts climbing on my lap while using spit to lube his pussy.

I’m fully bi so def have fucked pussy before but wasn’t expecting this at all but before I could even think twice, he guides me into him and starts riding me. 

Soft, wet, tight and gripping - it felt so fucking good. I could feel precum dripping out and making the fuck smoother.

I couldn’t help myself and started pulling him closer and closer grinding as deep as I could go. 

Within a few minutes, I cum the biggest load in a while deep inside of him. He keeps grinding so churning my load and getting every last drop out of me. 

Finally jumps off my lap and sucks my dick clean. I grab my towel to head to shower.

I motion for him to follow… to be continued 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2