Bucket list ✔

slaveboi

I have a couple i play with on a pretty regular basis. Both are doms and we have a great time. Sadly we usually play separately because the work odd schedules.  I don't usually seek out girls to play with but she is just a few houses down and is mostly into strapon and fisting play. She is super chill but very verbal and dominant.  A couple times a month we do a Netflix and chill night. That is always her and I laying in the couch with a few drinks and her strapon or fist in my ass for most of the movie. If its just her bf and I its just a quick bend over and him using my ass. When we all play it gets kinky with lots of bondage and fucking.  

A few weeks ago we had a huge snow storm and the both got stuck when the roads were closed. I was the only one in the area to take care of their dogs. The gf asked me to walk through a blizzard and take care of the pups. I did it and she said she would make it up to me in a big way. So before the holiday weekend she asked if I would come for the weekend and pnp. I was horny all week waiting to play. When I got there she met me at the door wearing nothing but a huge strapon.  She is pretty hot and I was trying not to stare at it while she poured us drinks. After a couple drinks and some chit chat I was getting really high and realized she spiked the drink. She could see I was buzzing and told me it was time to get me ready before her boyfriend got home. She put a hood on me and started putting leather wrist and ankle cuffs which is pretty common when we all play. This time she added a collar and a cuff above me knee. She almost never touches my dick but this time she put some thick rubber cock rings around my cock and balls and stroked it a bit. I was leaking in seconds. Still not sure what was going to happen and thinking about that oversized strapon had me really excited.  She led me to the bed we play on put me face down. She tied one ankle to the foot rail and then ran a rope from my collar through the head rail and to the cuff by my knee. She used that to pull that leg up and I had to keep it up towards my chest or choke.  Just a few min later I hear the bf pull up while she was playing with my nips and ass. She was telling me how much she was going to enjoy using me for hours. The bf comes in and she tells him to grab his drink on the table and come put his cock in my mouth while she warms my ass up. I hear his belt coming off and his cock at my lips. He rubs pre cum on my lips and face and then she tells me to open and suck him. It took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't the bfs cock. He is big and uncut and this was a smaller cut cock. She started laughing when she saw me react.  I sucked on him while she finger and lubed me up. When he was all hard and wet she told him I was ready to be fucked but not to cum. He climbed on top of me and I braced for his cock. She slapped me and told me to open my mouth. Just as my ass was stretching I felt the bf familiar cock in my mouth.  This is when I realized there were 2 guys. As I'm getting it at both ends she is all over pinching and teasing me telling them to fuck me hard. Every few minutes she would tell them to switch holes. I could tell she was getting buzzed cause she was telling them to enjoy my hole because she was done with it they probably couldn't feel enough to cum. I have no idea how long they fucked me but it was a while. She told them to go make a drink and watch. We have been playing for a couple of years and she has never been able to get elbow deep fisting me. She got behind me and told me today she is going all in. Her fist pops in pretty easy and she was soon fisting me half way up her forearm. The guys were back watching her work my hole and making comments telling her just force it in. After about 5min she pulled all the way put and told me she would be back in 5min and it was going all the way in. I was untied enough to sit up and was given some more pnp and a drink. When I was finished she told the guys to tie me back down and make it tight. They roughly pushed me down and stretched me out on the bed. She slid her arm back in and with some twisting and pushing she was elbow deep. It was intense and I was about to tap not from pain but just from the crazy pressure. She told me to breathe and after I relaxed she pushed a little more and I felt her elbow pop inside my hole. A little more time for me to relax and she started fist fucking me. I was finally relaxed and just in heaven feeling her whole forearm fucking me. Soon she calls he bf over and he gets next to her and I have the other cock back at my mouth. She starts really punching her fist in and out stretching me out. I'm thinking the bf is going to fuck me but all of the sudden her fist pulls out and I feel his big hand pushing into me. He has huge hands and just started pushing. I yelped a bit and she leaned down and whispered that this was a fistbang and I would be taking every fist in the room. I was scared and turned on all at once. After a few minutes of him trying to fit his hand in he said it was too tight and he couldn't get it in. She had them untie me and told me to get on my hands and knees and got behind me. She slid her hand in and then started pushing her other on in behind it. Only a few times has  she ever had both hands in but after the fisting she did earlier it went in easy. She spent a few minutes just stretching me to the max with her fists and arms. The bf came back and handed her something and said here try this. She pulled her hands out and sat down in front of my face and pushed my face into her dripping pussy  then told him to put his hand in as far as he could. When he was almost in she lifted my head and told me to sniff. She said as soon as his hole relaxes just push in.  Just when I thought he was too big it slipped in to his wrist. A few seconds later he started moving in and out but keeping his fist in. She was pushing my head down making me lick her and told him when she starts cumming to pull his fist out. She was getting wetter and breathing heavy when she was almost there she forced my face into her pussy and gave him a look to pull out. Out came is fist and I yelped as she started cumming.  When she let go I rolled over my hole trying to close but wouldn't.  Once we recovered she took my hood off and led me to the sofa where both guys were sitting.  We had a quick check to make sure everyone was good with what was going to happen.  The new guy was an older bear that was now dressed like a leather daddy and had put in a large p.a. we all had a few drinks and the new guy said he wanted to try out my hole after the fisting.  She pushed me down and had me suck the bf while he got behind me and gave my hole a good look before finally pushing his cock in. Even after the fisting I could feel his p.a bouncing around in there. The bf started to cum and she shoved my head down to take his load. The new guy still hadn't cum so she told him to come sit so I could blow him. It was impossible to do a good job with the p.a but I eventually got his load out. The next 2 days was just more of the same. I took all 6 fists several times and got her strapon and both cocks a few times. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1