Two for the price of one

I love the intense feeling I get in my stomach before I take a load especially an anon load. The need for cock grows and I begin looking on all the usual sites. My inbox flooded as I sifted through. Finding a sexy bear I set up a meeting. He lived close by and came to pick me up. I could see his dick was hard on the ride over he kept grabbing at my chest. 

We arrived at his house and walked in, he lead me to his bedroom and began stripping me down. He got me naked quickly. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. Getting on top of me he put some lube on and slid inside of me. Daddy was pounding my tight hole I was maoning. I suddenly felt the presence of another person. 

I couldn't see anyone, I slowly got back into getting fucked. He came inside grunting and forcing his cock deep inside. After he pulled out I started to get up, I suddenly fetly two hands pushing me down. "Can I fuck you" a voice said as he grabbed my ass and spanked it. 

I instinctly said yes and he slid in pounding my tight ass. He pulled my hair and kept smacking my ass he left a red handprint on it. He pushed my head into the pillow as he grunted. I could feel his load as he filled my sloppy ass. I then left. Getting a ride home I gave a bj to the driver as you should when gifted a rode.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4