Breeding Drew

Bokkierob

Last Sunday I gave Drew an hour long blow job. I ate his ass, sucked on his balls and took his shaft balls deep down my throat. He fukkin loved it and at the end he shot a torrent of sperm down my throat. I swallowed it all. Then came the surprise. I produced a new heavy stainless steel cock cage. I put it over his now soft shaft and closed the cock ring tightly around his balls. This is his third day wearing it and I’ve kept him permanently horny. I’ve been eating his ass and licking his nuts every day. I haven’t fucked him since last Saturday which is a record. I’m permanently hard and it’s hot watching Drew’s cock twitching and straining against the cage. He’s got one more day to go being locked up. Tomorrow night my buddies Steve and Hamish and Drew’s buddies Dwayne and Ryan are coming over. We’ve all been holding our loads so we’re ready to bust. I will lube his ass before they arrive and make him wear his open mouth gag. The 5 of us are gunna force our cocks down his throat and rough fuck his ass. He’ll be kept locked up until we’ve shot 2 loads each up his hole, 10 loads in all. He’s looking forward to it. I’ll let you know how it went down. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

We spent 2 hours pounding Drew’s arse. Five of us - three Daddies and two boys. We made Drew suck our cocks and balls first before we started on his arse. We all took turns eating his arse and teasing his caged cock by licking his balls. The kid’s cock was training against the steel cage - he was so fukkin horny. 

The Daddies, me, Hamish and Steve decided that the boys should go up Drew first. Ryan went first and climbed on Drew’s back and went balls deep inside him. He fucked him good for about ten minutes before he pumped the first load up Drew’s hole. Dwayne was next - he’s bigger than Ryan so he stretched Drew out even more. He only lasted minutes before he blasted Drew’s guts with his load. I went straight up Drew’s hole next - we decided to go in order of age and cock size. 

I mounted my boy and slid in easy up to my balls. I love fucking Drew and breed him most days but with Ryan and Dwayne’s freshly pumped loads in him his arse was fucking amazing. The boys shoot big loads so my cock was covered in cum and with each thrust more sperm squirted out his hole over my balls. I enjoyed his hole for about 20 minutes before I inseminated him. I pulled out then it was the big guns. Hamish’s cock is like a pyramid - his helmet is the same size as mine but the base of his cock is wider than a coke can. He mounted Drew, pressed his sock on Drew’s gaping and very wet hole and started pushing. Even though Drew was fucked wide open, Hamish forced his giant pole all the way into Drew until every inch was inside him. I got closer to get a good look - and to lick Hamish’s balls. Drew’s hole look beautiful stretched open over Hamish’s meat. Hamish fucked long deep strong thrusts into Drew and soon grunted and exploded inside Drew’s arse.

Finally Steve had his turn. Steve’s sock is not quite as thick as Hamish’s but it is by far the longest. He was horny as fuck watching us breed Drew so his cock looked bigger than ever. Drew had been begging to be unlocked bur I said “no! Not until Steve has fucked you and seeded your arse” Steve flipped Drew on his back and I held his legs up while Steve rammed his cock deep inside Drew in one brutal thrust. He fucked Drew real ruff for 10 minutes then emptied his balls deep inside him. He pulled out and I put my mouth over Steves cock and took as much of it down my throat as I could. It tasted great covered with his sperm and all the loads from the boys and Hamish. Then I flipped Drew on to his belly and buried my face in his arse and ate the boy’s and my buddies sperm from his hole. His hole was wide open and dripping seed. 

We let him rest for an hour then we started again - this time his cock was free and erect. The boys went up next followed by Hamish and Steve then I went last. His arse was swimming in sperm as I added my load to the nine that were already inside him.

When we were all finished I asked him if he wanted to cum and where. He said he wanted to fuck Steve. Steve rarely gets fucked but we all talked him into it so Drew mounted Steve and fucked and seeded his hole.

After everyone left, I took Drew to bed, sweaty with a cum-filled hole, We didn’t shower. I was soaking in sweat and so was Drew. I put my arms round Drew and spooned him, enjoying his wet arse in my crotch. He smelled great - like a young cum dump should.

The great thing about having a large group of regular fuck buddies is we can arrange nights like these. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4