Finally

Visiting another city, finally found a guy who wasn't a flake on Grindr; came over, sucked me off a bit and then bent over, doggy style and fucked him until I blew in his arse,

Sadly, he didn't keep my load in him but I'd gotten what I wanted :)

On 3/1/2024 at 12:46 AM, fuckyouraw777 said:

Visiting another city, finally found a guy who wasn't a flake on Grindr; came over, sucked me off a bit and then bent over, doggy style and fucked him until I blew in his arse,

Sadly, he didn't keep my load in him but I'd gotten what I wanted 🙂

I love to hold every load I get for as long as possible. I live to had cum in my hole as much as possible.

• Upvote 1

Just met this new guy, a little younger than me. He arrived at the house early and I showed him to the bedroom. I can barely get in the room before he is stripping. He has an amazing cock and I am in awe of what is going to be inside me very soon. He pushes me down on my stomach on the bed and begins tongue-fucking my pucker. I am moaning and begging for his cock, but he teases me until he is ready. “Tell daddy what you want!” “I need you to breed me, please fuck my hole Daddy!” I am entranced and let him do whatever he wants. I feel his fat cock slowly invade my hairy fuck hole. Little by little he enters me; I am experiencing pure bliss. He fucked me for 10 minutes! I can feel his cock so deep inside me I almost faint from pleasure. His breathing increases and he whispers in my ear, “I’m gonna fucking fill you up!!” Holy fuck! I keep moaning and begging for his cum. His body became rigid and I could feel rope after rope of semen enter my guts. As he pulls out he tells me that he will be back later in the week and he is bringing his buddy. Holy shit!! I cannot wait for Thursday.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 2:29 PM, xxbjn2 said:

I love to hold every load I get for as long as possible. I live to had cum in my hole as much as possible.

Yeah, I found it odd - his profile said he was on prep too (but profiles can say whatever they want really) - so it made no sense to me; but I checked that after he left. I hadn't cum for a week, though, and if I haven't for a while I do cum a lot so it's possible he didn't want it dripping in his pants on his drive back home.

Oh well, next time if I visit, I just my keep my dick in him and see if I'm not too old to go for seconds.