I was caught off guard

Two days ago, I notice my back passenger side tire needed some air after I clock out of work. 

It was 12:50 in the morning. I head to the gas station to get air for the tire. There was another person using the air pump station. When the driver left I notify the clerk to turn on. I didn’t realize the first station has a button to turn on. But I went back to notify the clerk attendant inside to turn on. The customer inside talking to the clerk went out to help me. 

He was an “straight” tall guy type of guy. He stood about 5’10” tall, stocky muscle build. Clean cut Puerto Rican man. I was secretly finding him attractive. He talked to me while helping check the tire. Out of nowhere he asked me if I was into guys. I was caught off guard. I said yes to him. 
He said to me: “You think you wanna fool around? That should be plenty of air for the tire. Let just drive over the other end of the block. No one can’t see us. It late night anyways” 

I replied “Sure, would love to…”

I followed him and parked next to him. He got into my car. Unzipped and he let me sucked. I was in pure heaven. 

His cock was big and thick. I sucked him eagerly. He moaned a lot. I went down to the base of his cock. His cock smelled musky. I moaned back. To show I was enjoying him.  He blurted out “You like my dick? You never had anyone big like mine?”
 I cooed with a yes. I really enjoyed his cock. I kept deep throating him. He was enjoying it. 
He said he wanted to fuck me. He ordered me to take off my pants. He spit on my hole and slid with one stroke. I yelped in pain. But I was enjoying his cock. I panted so much. I told him he making me feel in heat. 
He fucked me mercifully doggie style. Slapping my ass and grabbing my cheeks. Gripping my hips firmly. I kept moaning. I bucked back into his thrust each moment. I clench on his cock to let him know I wanted him badly. 
He gripped my hair and my neck and cum inside me loud. 

He slid out and we both notice my car was all fogged up. We both laugh. We didn’t notice it was 2:50 AM in the morning. I cleaned out the windows. Holding in his cum as I cleaned the windows. 

He was satisfied and wanted more next time. We exchanged numbers and parted our way to home. 
 That was the first time I have ever had a man that I never met talked to me out bluntly of my sexuality. And wanted some action. 😄

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

On 2/29/2024 at 9:38 PM, BlueSaphir said:

Two days ago, I notice my back passenger side tire needed some air after I clock out of work. 

It was 12:50 in the morning. I head to the gas station to get air for the tire. There was another person using the air pump station. When the driver left I notify the clerk to turn on. I didn’t realize the first station has a button to turn on. But I went back to notify the clerk attendant inside to turn on. The customer inside talking to the clerk went out to help me. 

He was an “straight” tall guy type of guy. He stood about 5’10” tall, stocky muscle build. Clean cut Puerto Rican man. I was secretly finding him attractive. He talked to me while helping check the tire. Out of nowhere he asked me if I was into guys. I was caught off guard. I said yes to him. 
He said to me: “You think you wanna fool around? That should be plenty of air for the tire. Let just drive over the other end of the block. No one can’t see us. It late night anyways” 

I replied “Sure, would love to…”

I followed him and parked next to him. He got into my car. Unzipped and he let me sucked. I was in pure heaven. 

His cock was big and thick. I sucked him eagerly. He moaned a lot. I went down to the base of his cock. His cock smelled musky. I moaned back. To show I was enjoying him.  He blurted out “You like my dick? You never had anyone big like mine?”
 I cooed with a yes. I really enjoyed his cock. I kept deep throating him. He was enjoying it. 
He said he wanted to fuck me. He ordered me to take off my pants. He spit on my hole and slid with one stroke. I yelped in pain. But I was enjoying his cock. I panted so much. I told him he making me feel in heat. 
He fucked me mercifully doggie style. Slapping my ass and grabbing my cheeks. Gripping my hips firmly. I kept moaning. I bucked back into his thrust each moment. I clench on his cock to let him know I wanted him badly. 
He gripped my hair and my neck and cum inside me loud. 

He slid out and we both notice my car was all fogged up. We both laugh. We didn’t notice it was 2:50 AM in the morning. I cleaned out the windows. Holding in his cum as I cleaned the windows. 

He was satisfied and wanted more next time. We exchanged numbers and parted our way to home. 
 That was the first time I have ever had a man that I never met talked to me out bluntly of my sexuality. And wanted some action. 😄

Car sex can be so fun and exciting!! Love this story!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/7/2024 at 9:11 AM, Njn0mc said:

Car sex can be so fun and exciting!! Love this story!

I need a minivan or some other type of vehicle that has plenty of room for my 6'1 frame. I can only fold myself up so much.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WillingRawVerse said:

I need a minivan or some other type of vehicle that has plenty of room for my 6'1 frame. I can only fold myself up so much.

Lol.. Minivans can definitely be fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1