Bussy Developement & Stretching

I've been playing with some decent sized toys for the last year to year and a half. My hole can take a 65 size dildo with without lube if I go slow, and a 75 size dildo without any warm up with lube. I can take an 85 and 100 with warmup but that's my current limit. I want my hole to start really turning into a slit with some nice lips. At what size does this start to develope and is there anything I should augment my routines with?

• Like 1

A vac pump and some more niche/custom toy makers like  Ranger by Northosaur is over 4" Diameter. Other good ones would be StiffLove's Gorg the gluttonous or something on Sinnovator.

Also highly recommend a plug harness, if you leave it in overnight your cunt will be blown out in no time.  Northosaur sells a Harness and Horse butt plug combo you may want to look into.