how to swallow strong piss ?

I met this guy the other day and we did a lot of piss recycling together, I swallowed all his piss but it was a bit strong and it was difficult sometimes, how can I practice to swallow it easier ?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ShaneJF said:

I met this guy the other day and we did a lot of piss recycling together, I swallowed all his piss but it was a bit strong and it was difficult sometimes, how can I practice to swallow it easier ?

I train my boys by telling them to drink their own.  Every time. 

• Like 1

I was trained by my Daddy by drinking my own in steps. I started out with highly diluted water and piss mixtures and then worked my way up to full piss. From there, I worked my way to taking the first piss of the day.

• Like 1

Drinking strong piss can be difficult at times. It can make it a little easier if you take some time to get used to the flavor by practicing with your own. At first, Just hold some in your mouth  -- waiting 30 seconds to a minute before you swallow.  Do it as often as you can. Catch the first part of your piss, and hold it in your mouth. Don't rinse your mouth out for a few minutes so you get used to the lingering flavors. Over time, as you get used to the taste, you can increase the amount you drink, all the way up to a full bladder. If you want to practice quantity, you can make a game of it by timing or making a rough count of how long you piss, then try to drink it in that same amount of time.

You can practice drinking your own piss, however every guy will taste a little different and certain substances can be noticeable and even make piss almost undrinkable. Smokers and heavy coffee drinkers can have distinct tastes. Hot dogs, ham, and other  pork products can add their flavors. For me, the absolute worst are artificial sweeteners and that Splenda/monkfruit shit. They pass through the body unchanged and gets concentrated in your piss.  It makes me cringe just thinking about it. That's a flavor I'll never get used to.