[Midtown Mutt ATL] Fear and Loathing (and Fun) in Fort Lauderdale

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I haven't written in a while because I have been dating someone I like. *As in any relationship, this one is*fraught*with peril (dramatic huh?) but I'm trying to take one day at a time.*

Four months ago, before I ever met the guy I've been seeing, a good friend of mine from the UK wanted to visit over the New Year's holiday. *I suggested that Atlanta weather is not dependable in the winter and suggested we go to Fort Lauderdale instead. *

The weather was fantastic the day after Xmas in FTL. *After a day in the sun, I was getting horny and jumped on MH. *I chatted with a guy who was 50-something but had a great body and a huge dick. *He invited me to a party at his condo on the beach. *The appointed time arrived and I headed over to the condo. *The place was over-the-top opulent, art-museum quality space on the 29th floor of a tower with the most expansive wrap-around balcony I've ever seen. *The apartment was probably at least 10K square feet.

I got off the elevator and there are two other guys and the host's partner. *The host of the party was exactly as advertised. *The other two guys were OK, and the host's partner was a morbidly obese elderly guy (I'm guessing 70 or so) who did not say a word. *To physically describe l this man as a troll would be charitable. *He may have a lovely and rich inner-being, but I had no information by which to judge that. *I smiled, shook his hand and said hello. *So, I figured this place is the partner's place and the host is the middle-aged kept man. *Whatever.

So after a couple of more guys arrive, we all get undressed and head to one of the bedrooms. The troll/partner disappeared somewhere. * The host started fucking one of the guys bare, while I got on my back and started sucking a nice sized cock. *The guy connected to the cock was devoid of personality (like so many pretty boys) but he had a nice body.*

The host got off the bottom guy and invited me to take his place so I slipped into the bottom (who was very tight) and the host of the party got on top of me. *Now the host was quite big...I'd say 9x7...and he had to take his time entering me. *Finally, we were rockin' and a rollin'. *I was in the middle of this man-sandwich and needless to say, had VERY limited freedom of motion. I was vaguely aware of the troll/partner of the host standing off to my right at the foot of the bed. *But the troll didn't utter a word or make a move (that I could see at least).

The host got off me after a while and started kissing one of the other guys. *I pulled out of the bottom guy and some other guy took my place fucking him.*

There was a very sexy, bald/shaved 40 year old guy. *Very handsome with a very tight lean body...yum! *I started kissing him. *He was a great kisser. *We immediately had a very strong sexual chemistry. *I got on the bed on his back and I started to alternate between sucking his cock and rimming him. *He was a happy guy. *Then I got on top of him and started kissing him with his legs on my shoulders. *I was teasing his hole with my cock head. *He was teasing me back by not letting me in. *We continued kissing and the back and forth teasing. **

Then something happened which I've never experienced in my life: *the host said there was a problem. *Apparently the troll/partner had somehow felt snubbed by the bottom guy and me while we both were under the host. *The troll was offended and wanted the bottom guy and me to leave! *OK, whatever. *I've never been bounced from a party, so there is a first time for everything. *

The troll's claim was ludicrous because the bottom guy and I are much smaller than the host who is quite tall and very beefy. *We were both under him and were basically pinned under him when the troll supposedly came in for attention. *I could barely see the troll, let alone snub him. *Well, I got dressed as did the bottom guy. *The bottom guy offered to drive me back to the hotel where I was staying. *It all worked out well because my friend from the UK had invited me to have dinner with some friends of his who lived in the FTL area. *By the time the bottom guy dropped me off at the hotel, it was time for me to begin to shower and get ready for dinner. *The bottom guy wanted to come back to my room to get fucked, but I couldn't do it with my friend in the room. *Pity.

The next day, I went for a run on the beach. *Now I must say that I'm in very nice shape these days. *I recently lost 12 pounds, but it was some flab that I had put on. *Now I'm back to my old lean muscular self. *I look great with a nice tan as well. *

So after the run and the time by the pool, I decided to get cleaned up. *I went up to the room and showered, then put on some moisturizing cream so my skin didn't peel. *I stepped onto the balcony (2nd floor) *wearing tight square-cut swim shorts and a skin-tight muscle tank and decided to make some phone calls. *I finished the first call and noticed there was a 20-something guy walking his dog on the street just below my room. *Then I thought I heard someone say, "Hey, you looking for company?" *I thought I was hearing things. *Then the guy walking the dog says again, "Hey, you looking for company?" *I told him I'd be right down. *

I was down to the street in 20 seconds. *The guy was about 25 and quite cute, latin I think. *He said that he wanted to be with a guy. *Now, I'm not usually into twinks, but I couldn't pass this up. *So the boy said he lived nearby and was going to drop the dog off. *He couldn't host (I assumed because he was partnered). *So he walked back in the direction he had come from with the dog. *I was wondering if he would come back.

About 5 minutes later, sure enough, he came back. *I led him up to the room. *He dropped his shorts and had a really nice thick cock. *What was strange was his pubic hair wasn't trimmed at all. *I started to get on my knees to suck his cock and he stopped me, "I'm straight, so no cock sucking." *Huh? *OK, this guy is a young married guy. *He laid back on the bed with his shorts around his knees. *He was jacking his cock. *It really didn't do much for me. *I asked if he wanted his nuts sucked and licked. *He asked me if I had any STDs. *"No, I don't," I lied.

So I started licking his nuts. *They had a musky taste, unlike the gay guy nut sacks I'm used to. *I planned on licking his nuts until couldn't resist letting me suck his dick. *However about a minute after I started licking his nuts, he groaned and said, "where do you want my load?" as he started shooting his load. *Hmmm...not any time to react to that! *He apologized, saying, "Sorry I guess that wasn't too great for you." *Yeah I agreed, and showed him the door. *

Fucking Florida.

3651432378394384842-2872085136091648464?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.