A load a day

Been on a lucky streak the last few weeks when it comes to getting a cock to suck a load out of. Probably been able to suck 10 loads in the past two weeks so very impressive for me and actually have gotten a load a day for the past 4 days. Tues I sucked a new regular for a quick load out by the local cruise lake. Wed I got ready for work early and hopped on sniffies to find a guy real close to me so I went over and earned a load from him and was actually able to meet up with him again that afternoon and he fucked a load into me outdoors. Thurs I met the guy from Tues again under a bridge near town and sucked another load from him. And finally Fri I was found an Asian guy with a decent cock to come by and he rewarded me with another load. Hopefully I can keep it up and keep getting plenty of loads

Edited by jimmsmatt222
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, JockstrapBottom said:

Keep that streak going! And keep us posted

Will do. I've only recently started sucking cock as a way to get loads. Usually before I would do it just to get someone hard to fuck me but I started enjoying swallowing cum so now I'm doing a lot more sucking. Plus it's easier to find a cock near me to suck then it is to find one to fuck me so it helps out.

• Like 1