My last dream

This is my first time writing. Sorry if it sucks.  This is just a recount of a dream I had. 

I was getting high and playing with myself and finally came up with the courage to message a top. I'm not out or regularly hooking up with guys or even doing Tina.  This time was special though. I had been doing lines and instantly wanted to have my 10" dildo in my hole. I had been playing around with it as it had a suction so I could stick it to the floor or wall and do a line and ram back on it. 

After the second day of getting high, I finally connected with someone. I gave them my info and they immediately reached out and asked me to come over. 

Upon arriving, I am greeted by this guy with a dad bod his t shirt and his fat "coke can" dick was already rock hard. 

He reaches around and slips a finger in my ass and starts to kiss me as a greeting. I was super nervous, but also I wanted to play. 

He had his own stuff and introduced me to his husband. They were a bit older than me and had toys out and we're enjoying the evening.

Once I got comfortable I took off my clothes and started playing with the hard cock hoping to feel it inside me. The night progressed and I asked him to top me. He had me bend over and lube me up, I was already flying high, and some more was put in my hole. This really got me horny in anticipation. Next thing I know he wants to eat me out. So I lay back on the table and lift up my legs exposing my quivering hole to him. He shoved his face in my crack and I was immediately in heaven. He stopped for a second to ask me to pull my cheeks open more.  That's when he put his tongue deep inside my hole. I couldn't explain how good this felt, it being my first time to have a tongue deep in my ass. 

At this point I was ready for anything and begged him to enter me with his dick. I sucked his dick quickly and laid back down to have him slam his cock in me in one movement. My eyes bulged and I gasped in lust. I was finally high and getting topped, complete bliss. 

That's when I woke up with a puddle of cum in the bed next to me. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1