Passionate, Submissive, bottom boy here - looking for Dom Tops in East-Bay areas or...

I learned about this site earlier today and as a passionate submissive bottom I decided to create an account and see if I can make some good people through here. I'm a passionate, laidback guy and a submissive bottom slut who likes dom tops (daddy types) mainly with experience. I'm in the Brentwood area, but willing to travel to San Jose area as long as we're a good match and I know that sex won't be a quickie. It would be hot if someone can finally show me a session where I can suck a few daddies at the same time like a blowbang before they take turns on me. I like to use poppers, 420 friendly and also party-friendly. Please note, I'm very responsible and also like to have fun. I got a tight ass and want it used. If possible, I finally would like to experience some daddies breeding me. I'm mostly attracted to black, white and latinos with good stamina, std free, and good size dick. I like them hung and also down to meet someone with 7 inches. 🙂