Birmingham NEC Info required

Hi there everybody 

I'm planning on coming to Birmingham (uk) for  a few days in mid Sept 2024 and as I never been before am looking for some advice please. I would like to know if there is a cheap hotel that anybody can recommend either near the NEC or in the centre where it would be possible for guys to come and go as they wish without having to worry that its to obvious. For example where they can just come up to my room without being noticed by reception or the need of a key card or whatever. Anybody able to suggest a good place for that kind of thing? I was thinking perhaps ibis or similar? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2024 at 7:55 PM, BB-Hnh-Cumdump said:

Hi there everybody 

I'm planning on coming to Birmingham (uk) for  a few days in mid Sept 2024 and as I never been before am looking for some advice please. I would like to know if there is a cheap hotel that anybody can recommend either near the NEC or in the centre where it would be possible for guys to come and go as they wish without having to worry that its to obvious. For example where they can just come up to my room without being noticed by reception or the need of a key card or whatever. Anybody able to suggest a good place for that kind of thing? I was thinking perhaps ibis or similar? 

Right opp new street railway is the easy hotel its basic but ok ive stayed there. The NEC is expensive to stay around its 10 mins direct on a train from new street 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 12:14 AM, Stubb said:

Right opp new street railway is the easy hotel its basic but ok ive stayed there. The NEC is expensive to stay around its 10 mins direct on a train from new street 

Do you need a keycard to access the building and floors at any time?