Test Results

I did a home test recently and got a call from the clinic yesterday. I missed it so I’m waiting for a call back. I’m just curious because in the past I’ve got a text with my results, whether it’s been negative or positive for chlamydia. Now I’m thinking that it might be positive for HIV and that’s why they’re calling instead of texting. Particularly for guys in the UK I want to know how you’ve received your test results. Have you ever had a call just to tell you you’re negative or positive for a minor STD? If you’re HIV positive how were you told?

When all tests are neg then I get a SMS, except one time when they send the "Call us" message... That time it turned out the "Work out what SMS to send" system was bust and the 'failsafe' was to send the call message.

The one time I had a positive test result they called me, and I didn't text.

Not sure what result you are after so fingers crossed for what ever one you want I guess. 

25 minutes ago, norefusal said:

the at home blood tests are iffy. i've twice been called and asked to retake the test because they couldn't get an accurate result from what i sent. 

That might be it tbh because I waited a bit before sending it off