[Midtown Mutt ATL] In a Horny, Slutty, Bottom Mood - Part 1

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I woke up last Sunday needing to be fucked badly. *In the past year I've been topping 90% of the time but sometimes a guy just needs to be pounded.

I got on CL and saw a hot leather guy looking to fuck some ass. *He liked a black speedo in one of my pics so he asked me to bring it. *Before I knew it I was on my way over to his place. *I got over to his place and he was a pretty avant-garde looking guy. *He had some large ear rings as well as a kind of nose ring. *Once in his apartment, we lightly kissed and felt each other up. *I got undressed and he inspected my goods and was very pleased with what he saw. *He also had a great body and it turns out he used to be a personal trainer. *But when he dropped trou he had a ladder of piercings running up the underside of his sizable cock, not to mention a P.A. *Yum!

I wanted to suck that cock but he pushed me on my back and started to eat my hole. *After a little while of that he lubed up my ass and gave me a bottle of poppers. *He grabbed a Magnum and tore it open and wrapped his cock. *I took a deep huff on the poppers as his cockhead spread open my hole as it entered me. *He fucked me reasonably hard for a few minutes. *As for me, the poppers had put my cock to sleep, but I was definitely enjoying the fuck. *The ladder going up the underside of his cock definitely added a new dimension to taking a cock up my ass.

Pretty soon, he asked me where I wanted his load. *I told him to fuck it into me (yes, he was still wrapped). *Soon he pulled out and we chatted for a short while, but he had to work so I left. *On my way home, I thought about stopping in a nearby ABS, but I passed it up with image of trolls trolls that were likely there dancing through my head.

3651432378394384842-4688225917161665177?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.