tired of my tight ass.

geekyandkinky

i love bottoming but most of the time my ass is just to tight and tense to enjoy it. partying is the only time i really get into it but even then i still have a hard time taking a good pounding. was curious if anyone had any suggestions on how to open myself up or stories on how they were opened up.

Hey geekyandkinky, same here. LOL Sometimes it's frustrating, isn't it? You're longing for a rough ride but, once you take it, your ass stings for days.

Well, I guess some people are luckier with that, but I guess it CAN be trained. You should use dildos, of course. I don't like them particularly: if we agree that condoms chafe, why would one take a latex or silicone pole up and down one's hole? I recommend you use butt plugs. They're solely made for stretching your ass. No throbbing game, just plug it in and leave it there for a while. Your body will try to get rid of the butt plug, but keep it there for a while.

My personal experience is that I recently bought one, played with it for a while, and had a decently open hole for the rest of the day. I was fucked twice, with no problems (quite amazing for me). But I don't know for how long the effects will last, or how often I should use it. I envy my bf, who can take really thick cocks with no prob., only pleasure and enjoyment.

On the lubricants side, I use vaseline too, just to lube my hole during the day. I realize it's more relaxed and open. I bought a cheap bulky pot at the supermarket, supposedly made for lips or whatever... When I use it some hours before being fucked, I realize my ass will open up more smoothly and everything will slide in. I've heard there exist some specific ass-relaxing sprays. I've never used them since they're quite expensive, and you might as well use poppers for a general effect... but you can try.

I suppose that what we need is a training plan for our assholes. Does anybody here know some? I've googled it so many times...

i have quite a few dildos in different sizes but because i am so tight i dont play with them often. maybe once ever few months. so i be doing it more often and how often would you suggest?

At least once a week if you're trying to overcome tightness. Remember tightness is a combination of two factors: 1) Physical tightness that you can overcome through "gentle" stretching and play yourself, and 2) a mental aversion or expectation of pain or being anxious that you'll be too tight etc...

if you;re playing with your hole a couple times a week with a decent, though not huge, dildo, next time you take cock, you can mentally note that you KNOW you can take it because X number of days ago, you filled your fuck hole with something of similar size.

To take anything up your hole you need to push like you are about to take a dump, but not too hard, to make your ring push out - which is perhaps counter-intuitive. To do this you need to relax as has been said in order to avoid straining.

You have an outer sphincter which you can consciously control and an inner sphincter which you can't.

Start with your finger. Lube it, put your finger tip at you ring, push in gently and at the same time push as above for a second or two as above. This should allow your finger in to the second sphincter, apply gentle pressure as you push out again and slowly apply pressure as you repeatedly push out until you get your finger fully in at which point wait until your hole is nicely relaxed and start slowly pulling out and back in. When you get the hang of that move on to the small dildo abc work up.

When you get to take a real cock over which you have no control remember the relax and push out trick which you are by now totally in control of...

Enjoy ;)

I have a very tight ass and even getting fucked by really big cocks does not open it much. It just goes back to being tight again. A lot of guys I've been with like my ass being so tight. They usually have to force it in. Even with a lot of lube. I used to date a guy that had an 11" cock and it was thick. I would have thought that after having sex with him so many times I would've loosened up. But no. He liked it though.

Practice, practice, practice. For a long time I was mostly a top since getting fucked hurt a lot -- I'd cringe while getting a dick up my ass and then I'd bleed. Not fun for me. Then I had a dry spell and bought some toys to play with. Practicing with a few dildos (one small, one medium, and one monster), I worked my way up until I could actually take my own fist. I discovered that lots of lube makes a huge difference for me. I bought one of those lube injectors so I can lube my hole nice and deep. That way I can leave the house ready for action and not have to worry about drying out. Now I play with toys about once a week and try to get fucked a few times in between. I actually prefer taking multiple cocks when I bottom, since I love it when my ass gets nice and sloppy with lots of cum. Anyway, I still top a lot more than I bottom, so I have to keep practicing with my dildos to be able to get the kind of fuck action I love.

Guest ff-whole
At least once a week if you're trying to overcome tightness. Remember tightness is a combination of two factors: 1) Physical tightness that you can overcome through "gentle" stretching and play yourself, and 2) a mental aversion or expectation of pain or being anxious that you'll be too tight etc...

if you;re playing with your hole a couple times a week with a decent, though not huge, dildo, next time you take cock, you can mentally note that you KNOW you can take it because X number of days ago, you filled your fuck hole with something of similar size.

Entirely correct... don't be adverse of some pain; it's true: No pain no gain...

I train my ass almost every week once or even twice with a real thick [1,5" x 1ft long] black plug... trying to swallow it whole [hence my ID]. Lots of cleaning first and then lots of lube... then let gravity do its job sitting on it. Very rare I have blood on my dildo, actually near to never.

Loosen your ass when you get to the sauna/club by massaging soap into your ass, then washing it out with warm water. Then use plenty of lube and strech it with a dildo. You'll be able to take a cock straight away when you start playing.

Edited by Holger

• 4 months later...

What I did to loosen my hole was train myself with shower enemas (you will have to remove the metal drain catcher in shower so shit can go straight down), and after I was cleaned out real good I squat down in shower and finger my hole in circular back and forth motions. That helps your ass to get used to things going inside it. I also made my own mixture of lube that has worked real well for fucking over the years. Here is the recipe I use (works better than any lube) Big jar of vaseline, 1 big tube of water based personal lube (the kind women use for their pussies), and 2 tubes of oragel ( 1dollar at the dollar tree off brand works great). scoop out half of vaseline and put it somewhere or throw it away. now put vaseline that is still in plastic container in microwave for 30 secs, pull out, stir, put back in their for 30 secs and pull out again. pour in rest of ingredients and stir them in real good. let cool and now you have an awesome lube. Take this to the shower with you and go to town on your ass with just about any toy, but be careful as it will numb you somewhat and you may cause yourself irrepairable damage. I hope this helps anyone looking to stretch. I have been using it for years. You can also add some triple antibiotic to it and that will help a lil in case you tear yourself in the stretching process. Ya'll have fun with it.

Entirely correct... don't be adverse of some pain; it's true: No pain no gain...

I have to kind of disagree with this. Pain is a signal that something has gone wrong. Especially when you're dealing with toys, you really need to pay attention to what's going on down below. It's possible to do serious damage to yourself, even, under certain circumstances, to the point of death, depending on the activity (this is why I tend to stay away from toys and only get into FF scenes when everyone's 100% sober).

Loosen your ass when you get to the sauna/club by massaging soap into your ass, then washing it out with warm water. Then use plenty of lube and strech it with a dildo. You'll be able to take a cock straight away when you start playing.

Soap's a bad idea. It dries out the skin and can make the problem worse. Basically, just use it to clean yourself (outside only) and nothing more. Lube and patience are the keys. Even better if you have an experienced top.

Basically, your ass is trained to close up tight when something is trying to go the wrong way. You need to be relaxed and comfortable to allow a cock to get inside you. That means being in a good environment, a nice position and with a guy you trust. Yes, lube definitely helps. And yes, if you get fucked enough, you'll eventually train yourself to open right up whenever a guy wants to fuck you. But it's a matter of being patient and having good experiences with sex. Forcing things won't help and pain absolutely will cause the opposite of what you want to have happen. The mental process is kind of hard to describe but it's more a sort of letting things go and relaxing and allowing the sex to happen...but even that's not quite it because you can also be very active in making it happen at the same time. But I guarantee, it really is largely in your head.