Flying with poppers in carry-on luggage

stef85hki

Hi,

Anybody with recent experiences of travelling with poppers in the carry-on luggage. I will soon be flying from Stockholm to Vienna and was wondering if I can place my poppers bottle inside the see-through bag with all my personal care items without getting caught - since it is a flammable chemical.
Any advice welcome!

I’ve done this a few times, and like you, I worry about the ‘flammable liquid’ thing. I take the label off the bottle, and just make sure there’s lots of other stuff in the see-through bag, so it kinda gets ‘lost’… Haven’t been questioned about it so far.

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2024 at 12:21 AM, RubberAustria said:

Hi! Done that many times. Take the label off and sunglasses with you. If they ask you tell them it’s for cleaning the sunglasses. But that never happened to me. Enjoy Vienna!

Thanks!

Luckily, a friend offered me his address in Germany to deliver the poppers I purchased online. We will meet in Vienna 🐷🐷

And I checked that I can check in my luggage when flying back home, so no worries about poppers in the see-through bag. At least not this time 😊