Oslo 15.-17.04

Ezis59

Hei, 

Looking for some advises on Oslo gay scenes (bars, dark rooms etc). Would love to meet some guys and also have fun. 

Also can reach me via telegram: roland_s9

Oslo based here. There is a gay club called SLM. It’s a membership club bc it has play spaces. That’s the only place you can fuck at the venue. Otherwise the rest are lame girl gay bars.

otherwise there is also a cruising area (Stensparken) somewhat centrally in Oslo, it can get quite busy after midnight if the weather is nice. It’s not busy at all before midnight as it’s a pretty public park lol.

I should be around those days and could probably meet up for a drink / fuck depending on interest and situation 😉 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

Oslo based here. There is a gay club called SLM. It’s a membership club bc it has play spaces. That’s the only place you can fuck at the venue. Otherwise the rest are lame girl gay bars.

otherwise there is also a cruising area (Stensparken) somewhat centrally in Oslo, it can get quite busy after midnight if the weather is nice. It’s not busy at all before midnight as it’s a pretty public park lol.

I should be around those days and could probably meet up for a drink / fuck depending on interest and situation 😉 

In 2019 I fucked two very handsome men around 2AM in July in the park. Was still quite light outside and they were so happy. They probably knew each other because they started yapping while we were fucking. And they were super happy when I told them that I don't use condoms and when I cum I never pull out. Their pants went down in a second. Super good looking men and very happy I was able to load them both in the hour I was there.  

• Piggy 2

3 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

In 2019 I fucked two very handsome men around 2AM in July in the park. Was still quite light outside and they were so happy. They probably knew each other because they started yapping while we were fucking. And they were super happy when I told them that I don't use condoms and when I cum I never pull out. Their pants went down in a second. Super good looking men and very happy I was able to load them both in the hour I was there.  

That’s nice and I have had my own happy times in that park 😉 Too bad one of them wasn’t me haha! It is way overdue to meet up! But oh well next trip to Gran Canaria or if we are in Berlin at the same time!

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's a pity. I hope they open again soon -such good memories in the sauna and in the cabins. I hope it doesn't turn into Stockholm: without any gay saunas.

I haven't tried the SLM club yet. It's quite expensive for tourists. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 10:26 AM, stef85hki said:

That's a pity. I hope they open again soon -such good memories in the sauna and in the cabins. I hope it doesn't turn into Stockholm: without any gay saunas.

I haven't tried the SLM club yet. It's quite expensive for tourists. 

How expensive in particular?